.I had bought this phone one month before overall this is a very good phone at this price.I have downloaded four apps from the market and now I feel like my phone's response is getting slow. can some body tell me how to fix it? what is "play now" in this phone.
Is there zoom in the cam? How to zoom? Cant we use it as a modem by connecting it to pc? Pls help me guys...
i wondering... can this phone run *.jar file?
i really want to buy this phone...
hi peeps! can x8's threaded messaging be set as a regular inbox/outbox setting. thanks y'all!!!
In my opinion, technology is moving fast. In months time you will hear/read rumors about new and upgraded OS which is far BETTER than what you have now.
The idea is, companies like Sony,BB,Nokia,...etc will still launch upgrades and improvements on what they sell, its a part of marketing strategy that will keep people craving for more.
So , whether you are using a lower version of Droid or any OS. pick the phone that you really want and dont base it on peoples comments. "YOU" of all people should know the word "SATISFIED".
i am a user of X8 and i am happy and satisfied with this phone. so here lies the question..
are you satisfied? if not, count the days you'll spend reading comments, reviews, opinions .. etc. or ask yourself.. (will it benefit me?)
Can someone please help me? The green LED light kept flashing when there is no pending text message, email nor voice message and I don't know how to make it stop from flashing. Thank you for any help in advance!
is very good phone. I like phone. very easy use. it is good phone. I like design. good price. yes is very nice phone
luscka, 23 Nov 2010hmmmm. and i also want to know if i can change themes. :D thanks so much. i'm really thinking ... moreThat is the good thing about Android phone, you can do almost whatever you want with it. Almost everything you can think of, is available on the Android Market...
lushcka, 23 Nov 2010thanks much. :D i've read negative comments about the bluetooth and playlist... kinda bothe... moreI have installed third party bluetooth application. it works perfectly fine. no issues. Yes you can not create a playlist. this is a limitation. but you can find lots of music player where you can create playlist. Well I am not a music lover. So not yet explored any such s/w. You can find lots of music player at http://www.freewarelovers.com/android/category/multimedia
Anonymous, 23 Nov 2010Pros: 1) 320 * 480 resolution which makes the clarity excelent. Makes it a good mobile for p... morehmmmm. and i also want to know if i can change themes. :D thanks so much. i'm really thinking about buying the phone. and i want to be sure about it. thanks thanks
Anonymous, 23 Nov 2010Pros:
1) 320 * 480 resolution which makes the clarity excelent. Makes it a good mobile for p... morethanks much. :D
i've read negative comments about the bluetooth and playlist... kinda bothers me.. what can you say about it??? and the wifi?? and web browsing??
luschka, 23 Nov 2010hi X8 users.
kindly enumerate the cons of this phone please please please. :D
it would be ... morePros:
1) 320 * 480 resolution which makes the clarity excelent. Makes it a good mobile for playing games.
2) Compact and has a eligent look
3) User Interface & the ease of operation is very smooth
4) Sony brand & and the post sale service. I was using a sony ericson phone before buying x8. It was too good and in the last 3 years I didnt have a sigle complaint about it. No bugs were reported in the software. & no performance issues.
1) 168 MB Ram --> can not upgrade to Android 2.2 & beyand --> hence few applications which are not back word compatible will not work
2) 3MP camera without flash & autofocus --> few applications which uses camera (ex: barcode reader) does not work
3) multi touch is not available
4) secondary camera is not there --> video calling not possible
5) Only 128MB of internal memory
6) Android 1.6. SE is always late in implimenting the s/w for its mobiles.
X8 is X10 mini has its own pros & cons. Though x10 mini looks good in all the aspects, but considering the display size, it somehow hinders me. If we want to use the qwerty keyboard the screen size should be atleast 3". Otherwise its too dificult to use the keyboard-- more prone to typo errors. So X8 is a good buy only for next 3 years. Not beyond that.
Anonymous, 23 Nov 2010hello,i have recently purchased this phone.pls tell me how to delete downloaded apps list from... moreGO to Market..
in that one, download UNINSTALL Application..
after come to Uninstall icon it's showing all ur downloaded files....
so Uninstall which u wanna application...OKAY