chaitu143, 01 Nov 2010hi guys after a long long market survey and lot of positive feed backs from my friends i final... moreThanks
For ur review
If u are able to comparable point to point
Thats will be good
4 web speed
chaitu143, 01 Nov 2010hi guys after a long long market survey and lot of positive feed backs from my friends i final... morehey thanx for ur feedback, much needed.... will buy it..... n at wat price did u buy it ?
chaitu143, 01 Nov 2010hi guys after a long long market survey and lot of positive feed backs from my friends i final... moreThanks for your experience on SE X8.
I tempt to buy it. Since you expect it will
upgrade to Android Ver.2.1 in end of year,
I wait for it. Now, only RM750++ in Malaysia market.
hi guys after a long long market survey and lot of positive feed backs from my friends i finally bought xperia x8.
its almost a week since i bought it so i just thought of giving a feed back back to all the guys who are planning to buy a new one.
i just want to high light some of the points which i liked in the phone.
1. the phone has 169 MB of internal memory and it has 31MB of pre-installed apps that sums up to 200MB of memory.
2. the battery lasts for 5-6 hours of continuous video play back and 1 day of heavy usage like 2hours surfing 20 calls 100 messages and 1 hour of music and 20 min videos or so.
3. i love the speed of kinetic scrolling which i compared to samsung wave[not slow but slower when compare to x8]
4. i installed almost 60 3d games and 15 general apps but the never slowed down but i just wanna make a note the startup of the phone takes almost 2 min.
5. the camera quality was not the best of kind but the colors were good it does not have zoom option and manual settings but i got those options photo fx app from android store using this app u can also use auto focus option.
6. the sound quality is good but not among the loudest you can expect from sony ericsson although the music on head phones was the best but there are no equalizer settings to change.
7. in the review on gsm arena they said there is no double tap to zoom but i just updated the phone and found double tap to zoom.
8. zooming and editing of photos is very fast and also there is 3d gallery viewing in landscape mode.
9. reading of pdf books using open office was too fast and faster than my expectations
10. the most important thing is that i just received mail from sony ericsson support that they will update the phone to android 2.1 by the end of November or in first week of December.
11. the video play back was up to 320*480 res was very smooth and perfect with out any hick ups but when i tried to play 720p mp4 videos the video played very slowly like snail.the phone does not support dvix\xvid.
12. the the touch sensitivity is the best of its kind and the swipe texting which i installed allowed me to message faster than normal t9. but it took a day of practice to get used to it.
the things i did not like much
1. there is no sending via blue tooth option in gallery
2. the battery could have been much bigger say 1500mah
3. there are only 2 replaceable panels in the box in india which are fixed like pink and light blue
4. the bluetooth and wifi takes 5-10 sec to turn on[the transfer rate was good say 50-60kbps]
hence from all these points i suggest xperia x8 for all those who are planning to buy new phone.
gerald, 30 Oct 2010im jus lovin my xperia x8 frm o2 uk the phone is good overall n i dnt hav such a big issue ... moreCan u tell me abt its speakers, n does it work smooth, n its touch, n yes battery back up
xperia is d best phone in d range of under rs.15000 .Its touch is undifined .So i say thatx8 is dbest phone
this phone still uses old android version. no wonder the koreans are beating the hell out of most japanese companies. the koreans like samsung and hyundai are moving faster.
Roar..., 28 Oct 2010Just buy it, so you can start enjoying the phone. When I bought my X10, that was exactly what ... morehey thanks. will buy it. just 1 more question. How many back color panels do you get with it ? N can you buy the panels from market ?
Mike, 31 Oct 2010Can i install android 2.2 or 2.1 on it Once SE release the 2.1 update expected at the end of the year, you can...
sourav, 31 Oct 2010hi..,. i want to purchase a good tuch mobile in range of 10000 suggest me some good phonein ur range u will get samsung monte, samsung wave 533/523. All under 10K
hi..,. i want to purchase a good tuch mobile
in range of 10000 suggest me some good phone
Please everyone vote for sony ericsson xperia x8..So that it will be the most popular phone..Dont let Nokia beat Sony ericsson
Any user can some ans plz
1.does it play youtube videos in mobile and can we save the videos?
2.it has a phone password lock or not like nokia symbian mobiles
3.it support themes or not?
Soham, 27 Oct 2010hi ! i’m going to buy Xperia X8 in few days. Just wanted advice. shall i wait till the update ... moreI think galaxy 3 is a better option , due to larger screen nd latest version of android , also its simple to use whereas x8 is a bit complicated one
im jus lovin my xperia x8 frm o2 uk
the phone is good overall
n i dnt hav such a big issue with old android os
only downside is the wifi draws too much of battery
otherthan that its a good buy for you everyday avg needs
cam quality is good
the inear headset which comes along with the x8 cud hav been improved i find it everytime popping out of ma ear
so ur better off going for 3rd party headset
Soham, 27 Oct 2010hi ! i’m going to buy Xperia X8 in few days. Just wanted advice. shall i wait till the update ... morePlz do not buy it yet if its update is not coming for now. Just wait, then you will get two advantages: 1. price will drop. 2. you have money in hand, you still can choose other phones (if it update won't come to x8).