Pls clarify my doubt.
1. does yari have signal reception issue?
2. For how many days battery back up is there? (assume normal use, not heavy)
Aravind, 24 Oct 2010How to read pdf files in yari please send me details thanks in advance pleaseJust go to phoneky.com, choose java application, all categories, document editor and reader, and then select mobile pdf
How to read pdf files in yari please send me details thanks in advance please
hey guys i am facing camera problem if i click a photo its not worth that it is 5 mp compare to 3 mp .i want to question is same problem r u guys facing it
raj, 04 Oct 2010can sum1 help me........do we require a 3g connection for gps to work....?
Thanks in advanceraj
YOu do not require 3g to for gprs. Its a setting which is provided to u by ur service provider like i am using idea so the settings are provided by idea . you just need to go to seeting connections and internet settings to manually configure it.
raj, 04 Oct 2010can sum1 help me........do we require a 3g connection for gps to work....? Thanks in advanceNo yar not required just net required
Hello, i bought this phone (yari/U100i) Six month back and it was only 4 months when the right keypad stopped working and i took it too service center which took 40 days to repair it and after using it for less than a month after the first repair now the bottom keys have stopped working.So yes the features worths it's price but when you will use it you will never want it again. So i would suggest keep yourself away from this phone as this is the issue with the Yari as i am not the only one who have similar issue with the phone .My other 2 friends too had the same issue and they end up running to service center just like me.
So this phone do not worth it's price at last and never fall for it friends. This is my personal experience and i have decided to never purchase sony Ericsson phone again in my life as their service is worst.
Rest you can decide yourself.
ive had the yari for a while now.. its a beautiful phone to look at, worth its price.. but i do agree that the keypad sucks.. and the two buttons on top of the screen both lead to the games list.. that was unnecessary..
can sum1 help me........do we require a 3g connection for gps to work....?
Thanks in advance
pls tell me about the slider quality of this phone....is the slider shaggwy.is it magnetic slider like hazel
sss, 26 Sep 2010how is the camera & the keypad & headphones are good or ok or excellentThe camera is very good but u may find the video camera is better than the still camera. The headphone provided wit the phone is ok but if u want to feel the true potential of the music player u have to buy hpm70 and the audio quality is so good tat u will never use the earphone provided wit the set.
email@example.com, 29 Sep 2010Can i use CDMA 800MHz sim card to yari U100 or how?Thank U.
sim card similar with GSM but our country CDMA (before) all sim card are four line phone card slot.Now like GSM our country name three line.If need you want see i can sent to you sim card jpg attach file to next week Wednesday.
Please somebody answer me:
when recive massage, Is the content of messages Hidden or the first words is appear?
I have Hazel, the first words in the message appear on screen..
Well I am using the phone for about 6 months now.
The phone has very interesting features and the battery life is good (at the first two months I could have it for 4-5 days without recharging). However there are features that could have be designed better such us:
1. The camera lens. Well the worst thing is that the lens is really small. Thus there is a problem when it is covered with dust or dirt which is something really common: It is really hard to clean the lens (I use an ear-stick when it is available - when I am home) and the photos get blurry. It's like you are shooting behind a filthy glass. Moreover I didn't like the flash function which doesn't give you the option to use manually the flash (It's either automatic or no-flash). Believe me there are times that the automatic feature dosen't work well.
2. The keypad. I agree with most of the people that are disappointed by it. Just read other comments about this. And NO. It's not a malfunctioning as some people are trying to imply claiming that their keypad is good. To my opinion the keypad design just sucks (You have to slide your fingertip all over the keypad in order to distinguish by touch the right key, and thw 1,2,3 buttons are too close to the above "slide pice" of the phone). I cannot imagine how this phone can be used from a guy with fat fingers....
3. The responsiveness. The phone is slow. The start up time, the responsiveness to the commands are significantlly slow compared to the K750i I used to have...I hope it can be fixed with a software upgrade.
4. The 2 xtra shortcut buttons that are on the top of the screen: THEY ARE NOT CUSTOMIZABLE !!!!!! They both lead you to the games directory and that's the end of it!!!! I've called SE and they Why? Just why SE did that for?
To my opinion this clearly states that SE didn't want to make a good phone. SE wanted to make an "impressive" phone for users that don't pay much attention to the details....
RK, 26 Sep 2010Hi king how does shake control for yari works? plz help. RKHey its motion sencer is very sencitive . . Keep ur yari vertically in ur hand or place it on against u and move it left or right then see its magic its very good .. Wowwww. U can download boxing game too..