What is the price and availability status in India????
Is this phone any good??? Where does it stand in comparison with Nokia 6650 fold and Samsung S3600?
hello, i'm using this phone for 2 months now. to tell the truth the phone is not so good for me but its only capable for a second phone since i got my e 63. i will give you the review about this phone:
1. very stylish design, the front panel looks cool n stylish. i used a black one and the front panel looks style and nice.
2.cheap price. i live in malaysia and it only cost rm 300. i think is only 75 euro. My friend don't believe that this phone is only 75 euro, they thought the price is rm 500( 125 euro i think)
3. it has a hidden led screen it displays battery indicator,time and silence icon if you put the phone to silence. oh if you use the music player it will displays the music that is been played and it works on call or message too.
4. it has gesture control, you can wave it on the lens cover( when the lights under the lens is lit though) and the phone become silence for making calls or snooze for alarm clock. its pretty fun to do.
1. sometimes it hangs, lags and it hang and i have to take the battery out and put it back in. my e 63 doesn't have any problem about this.
2. the gesture control sometimes it doesn't respond. and again it hang when i want to make call.( sometime it happened like that)
3. the one mega pixel picture quality is not that great either. its oversharp image, coloring is really bad because the image has more on white color and the contrast is very low.
4. audio quality on the phone is the worst of all handset i have ever own.my first phone Nokia e 63 has even better audio quality(100 times better). the bass is high but distort when i increase the volume second before maximum, the vocal is good but it distorted when i set the volume to max and the treble is also distorted when set volume to max. just now using the loud speaker but in headphone i am really surprised when i insert the headphone when i set it to maximum, the sound distort very badly, the bass is completely distorted but the vocal and treble is ok. I tried used several high quality headphone and stereo boom box( high quality one i use x mini boom box) it remain the same result. the bass is disturbingly distorted. i cant believe that this phone has a worst audio quality.
5. as for calling volume, is really good but it distorted when set it to maximum. quite bad distortion. nokia e 63 has a better clarity calls.
6. now i have a new problem using this phone. it started couple of days ago. the battery draining fast even though i didn't use it that much. it only stand 2 days and the battery goes flat, when i first buy this phone it can stand for 1 week.
7.the front panel is scratch easily and it is finger print nightmare and the smudges is really hard to clean.
conclusion: i really don't reccommend this handset for everyone, but i f you want a cheap second handphone for any personal doing get this phone or nokia 2690 which has better audio quality,3.5 mm audio jack and memory card up to 8 gig and it slim and light. so i think after my money is enough i trade this z555 to buy nokia n86 8mp. so im going back to nokia. so that's all my honest review and good day and assalamualaikum
I have been using this phone for about 18 months and have no complaints whatsoever. The phone is stylish and functional and the texting is nearly as good as my old O2 Ice - fab. dictionary and really easy to use. Only possible downside is the camera - only 1 megapixel but I bought this as a PHONE not a camera so that is no concern to me.
Would definitely recommend this phone.
i have had this one for over an year now and its not that bad, man . . . the front panal gets scratched easily . . . but the rest is just good . . . i dont know abt others but i luv my z555i . . . a couple of application downloads n it gets much better
Purchased this handset in Dec 2008:
Worst phone ever:
1) Booked 4 times for repairs. Each repair took 20 days with repeated calling for status of repair.
3)Keypads are the worst(Constant issue's)
4)Overall worst creation from sony
i had bought 1-june-2008.i have used 4 months.then repair and more stress for me.now i have keep the dust pin that mobile.so who dont bug this mobile.............
I have this mobile phone and it is really bad..
camera is really bad !!!!
and sound too !!!
I just purchased one for my 15yr old, and I am wondering if it is worth it. You would think If you have a contract with a cell phone company you would recieve some type of discount on the purchase of a replacement phone the advantage to having a contract,right. I look forward to cell phones becoming more disposible only then will they be affordable.
i bought mine maybe five months ago, black.. i'm in love with the design!!!!
few months after purchase the gesture control light wouldn't switch off so it drained the battery... hadta get it fixed
the microphone stopped working too... got that fixed as well.... but now the earpiece is annoyingly high pitched and not clear... but i guess that's the repairman's fault..
i guess i forgot to mention i dropped it quite a few times... that's probably why it was faulty :P
but i have never had any problems with its performance... the camera quality is okay, could have been better. but all in all i like this fone =)
The diamond style on the front side trap mefor"ITS BEAUTY".But it is a real wastage of money.So be aware of it
I purchased 3 of these phones for family members. As I type I'm out hunting for other phones. The keys break in half. All have been in for repair with no positive results. 2 have alredy been replace by different company. Mine will be next. There was a time when they made a good phone. I can say, do not waste money, this phone sucks. And that's saying it nicely.
its only beautiful, but this phone really su**!!
waste of money! dont u buy this phone.. i just bought it and i really2 regret it..
this is a stylish phone.i bought it for 40 euros.it works fine.the headphones are good,baterry also.i like the gesture control.it is a nice and friendly little phone.
This is a fu**** phone. Do not ever think about this phone. I serviced this phone 7 to 8 times in one year. I was facing the connecter problem ( Charger & Headphones). Every time they said we changed the connecter & after 2 months the same problem persist.
On call loudspeaker quality is very bad.
S/W is bit outdated.
Gesture control is very good option but that wont be a reason buy this phone.
it not that good we didnt expected from sony ericsson company the speaker and camera is not working just pathetic dont ever take this cell wast of money
well darling thats a technical issue ...consult the company or the people you bought ur phone from ..
I have a Sony EricssonZ555, it's been working really well, actually i love this phone. I had encountered a problem with the phone 4 months ago. When there is an incoming call, i could hardly tell because the ringing tone is not working and worst of all i could not hear the person talking. Need help here, Is there anyway where i could get this thing fixed?