hey i want help here. what's the difference between TFD and TFT?plz someone tell me
How much is Sony Ericsson Z600 in Ringgit Malaysia(RM)? thanks!
The design suck;s.
I though it was going to be a cool phone but I have had numerious problems and other phone companies submit much better phones on the market such as Nokia and Panasonic
The Panasonic X70 is an awesome alternative. Unlike Sony Ericsson, they release phones that are well tested and few. They don't mass market like Nokia and S.E. with slight alterations over previous models. This way, the consumer get's the best value high quality mobile.
I bought a SE Z600 last week. Sold it this week after having numerous problems. Just bought a new Nokia 6600, no hassles. Very effective & practical phone unlike the Z600. The problem i encountered with the Z600 is as follows:
1. Unable to view the screen in the outdoors. Don't think it's TFT. I could view my old 6100 in sunlight with no problems & it was a non-TFT 4k screen!
2. Sometimes the auto answer doesn't work! I've gotta press the answer button to retrieve the call. SW problem???
3. Unable to turn/switch profiles like Nokia. Turning silent on/off is not enough. They don;t even have timed profiles like Nokia.
4. Have to delete the sent & other messages one by one. No dedicated delete counter.
5. Clear key is not effective cos a few of my friends have accidentally deleted my contacts by pressing the C key!
6. The phone slows down aftyer some time of extensive usage. Even the calls list totally hanged! Had to switch the phone off & on again (reset)
7. Camera is lousy. Colour is not bad but clarity is terrible. The photo is clear during snapping but it gets blurred after pic is taken!
8. Menu navigation & sms is too slow. The phone takes it time. Even worse when memory is limited.
9. Polyphonic tones are good but unable to set normal ring tone for sms messages. Nokia scores high here!
10. Unable to retrieve phonebook unless contacts are copied to phone memory! Or only by using call from sim feature....slow again!
11. No speaker phone. most current nokia models have this feature!
12. Talk time not so impressive.
13. Nokia contact features & versatility is the best unlike SE which is so complecating & slow. You can't zero down contacts from the main menu. Pls take note Nokia models from 6510 have this feature.
I got so fed up with the phone & told myself that SE has got alot of catching up to do when it comes to practicality, effectiveness & user friendliness. Not to forget the sluggish software. I can type sms twice as fast in any nokia phone compared to SE. Pls take note, i'm not discouraging potential buyers but i'm merely informing what's in store for them. Just when i thought to give SE a second chance, it failed me terribly. I firmly stick to nokia cos they make very practical, effective & best of all user friendly phones that don't slow down or run on sluggish softwares.
Both Z600 and Nokia 6600 have ONE major common problem and that's the multi-angle screen. U can never see the contents (such as emails) properly in certain angles and lighting conditions. What a pity with such a good design!
The Panasonic X70's da bomb!
4MB of memory is so much better.
I really like Sony phones, but my friend has the Panasonic x70 and it's awesome - the built in flash camera makes dark photos look like they were taken in the day! AAA+++
I am a phone developer for Sony from Japan. The new Sony.E Z600 has made great improvment since its previous models. I I think it is a Very convenient phone. Very good overview, easy menu, many Langugaes, and many MORE MORE MORE features. Please contact my email for more information
I love this phone it have everything that i want in a phone even though i haven't purchase it. I just wonder if it will come out for att and when.
i agree! i think im going to buy the panasonic x70 it has more than double the memory of the s.e. z600
Z600 is the best, but it could use some more memory
When is this phone coming to europe? i looked and it is not availiable yet.
The Panasonic X70 is a far better phone and it has a built in flash camera and 4MB of memory.
Good form factor, but kind of ugly looking though.
it's good. unfortunely no we could not enjoy a FM radio
E700 better for screen, camera and memory(Not sure about emmory)..
Z600 better for performance and overall quality (software, IR and Bluetooth's capabilities)
I'm looking for buying a cell phone now. Does anybody know which one is better, Sony Ericsson Z600 or Samsung E700?????
you must have very poor eyes instead of Z600 having poor screen, Its 65k TFD screen, its very bright and crispy !
Log in I forgot my password Sign up