Thanx for the info, juGS.
Y can't all the colours be available instead of juz only a few colours for different countries >.<
Have to find other alternatives then =P
no pink color in singapore, sorry only grey and purple, pinkish are just for AT&T US market.
does it have a gps receiver built in? or is it just a google map without the position indicator on the map?
Hi, does anyone know if the pink colour is available in any countries?
I really like it but I can't find it in Singapore, only silver and purple colours are available.
Thanx a lot!
most imp things about this phone are
1) Quad band GSM+EDGE, Tri band UMTS with HSDPA
2) 2 MP camera with 4X digital zoom
3) 2.2" display
5) FM radio with RDS
6) aGPS with google maps
7) external display has mirror finish
there is much more details on this site and also on www.sonyericsson.com
bottomline is that if you are planning to get this beauty then you are taking a good decision.
Hey Can anyone guide me with the positive and negative features of this cell. This is gonna be my first mobile phone, which means i dont know much about them.. i was about to buy Z610 but the reviews were not so appealing.. what abt this one..
please don't entertain this kind of ppl who are selling prototypes, this guys seems to be one of the traitor of Sony or may be a guy who obtained this prototype, and from the customer's point, you will never be satisfied with a under developed product whether it is from any company.
I would say not to buy this phone from the ebay link, as i saw in the picture the IMEI # is hidden, ppl who are selling and buying can fall into trouble, its better to buy it from authentic sources, whats the need to hide IMEI #?, this could be "prototype NOT FOR SALE" that might not be fully developed, I would suggest to buy it from SOny ericsson site..
a new black z750a sold on ebay for only $117
I should have bid on it while I had the chance =P
this is not available in the Hong Kong market, you might have to buy it unlock from net.
Hi all. One information more: the z750 records .mp4 videos, not 3gp. the quality is obviusly better than 3gp.
I love this phone! I have had it a few days now. To respond to some of the questions:
- it seems pretty sturdy but is not as sturdy (nor as fat) as my previous w600i
- the buttons feel good to me, much better than those on the w580 slider
- it does have GPS! With google maps, it shows my location quickly. There is another location services app, which seems to always be searching... Maybe they use different satellites.
- the navigation is very similar to all the SEs that I have tried. It is not the fastest to navigate, but it is consistent. You can program the up-down-left-right directions only, unless you know how to hack it, I suppose
- the camera quality is very good. For 2MP, it is much better than the 1.3MP on my w600i. It seems to be more than double the quality. It also has the cool rapid-fire shooting, which can take 4 pictures within about a 2 second period, so you can get action shots.
I'm still getting used to the flip vs. the swivel, but it's getting there.
I'd definitely give it a thumbs up!
Can anyone speak to the reception and user interface. SE is (in)famous for lousy interfaces (the w580i is just AWFUL -- so many of clicks for common tasks!).
Also -- does this phone have any of the "gotcha" keys -- keys that are hard to reprogram, and easy to hit, and activate expensive (online) services?
if you want it with AT&T its 49.99 after 100 dollars mailing rebate with 2 years service contract, if you want to buy in lock phone then i am not sure how much it is but should be atleast 200 to 250 bucks or may be little bit more but not less.
I don't know about the others versions, but the one they sell here in Brazil comes with GPS Receiver integrated. It works very well with MGMaps.