Sriram, 09 Oct 2010I brought ZYLO for 8000 is it is better or not and how can get theames in net Go to Zedge.net to sign up and download themes for ur zylo
very bad soun quality.
back cover sensitive.
no mobile software.
only sup....java nd not sumbian
guys..i tried to dwnload themes,apps,games,music thru net on phone but i always get a msg "OPERATION FAILED"...what should i do wid it..?? i m trying it on 2G network so is there any fault in da 2G network..??
I brought ZYLO for 8000 is it is better or not and how can get theames in net
delhi-6, 08 Oct 2010i think u should avoide slider phone cause u'll get slider mechanism problem after some time.h... moreHere are some pictures taken with hazel's camera, pls check if you can find any blue or red strips on those pictures!
aquib, 08 Oct 2010can anybody tell between HAZEL , ZYLO n YARI which is the best buy...........plz plz plz plz plz.. i think u should avoide slider phone cause u'll get slider mechanism problem after some time.hazel has some camera issues (some red and blue strips in pic) elm also.it would be better if u choose c510 if want good combination of sound and camera quality.
can anybody tell between HAZEL , ZYLO n YARI which is the best buy...........plz plz plz plz plz..
i got xylo i aug month
and slide was not working properly
its failure i think so
no tools to repair too in sony authorised service center too..
Guru, 03 Oct 2010I want to buy a new mobile and i'm getting confused between nokia c5 and sony ericsson zylo wh... moreI have C5 & my cousin is using Zylo. I have compared both mobiles & this is my observation.
Sony ericsson Zylo:
1. Bigger & better display (2.6 inches)
2. Good music quality.
3. Good 3.2 Mp camera.
1. Limited support for 3rd party applications.
2. No camera flash.
3. Poor battery backup.
4. Does not have 3.5 mm jack & standard USB port.Memory card, usb cable not included with package.
5. Low sound both in headphone & speaker.
6. Slide is not robust.
1. Very gud keypad for messaging.
2. Symbian OS supports multitasking and lot of 3rd party softwares & themes
3. 3.2 MP Camera with flash (useful in low light though not of much help in dark especially night)
4. Phone performance is gud & is very fast compared to other old N-series mobiles like N73, N79.
5. Excellent battery backup. Lasts atleast 3 days with heavy use (daily 1+ hr of talking, 2-3 hrs of music, messaging & other use)
1. Screen size is small (only 2.2 inch) for videos & web browsing but adjustable bcoz of its good resolution.
2. Poor screen viewing angle (problem is only when seen from right side)
3. Volume is soft in headphone. Included earphone built quality is cheap & any 3rd party in-earphone is must for better music experience.
4. There is complaint about hanging & restart problem (I am not facing any issue) but is already fixed in new firmware which can be updated.
If u are ok with touchscreen mobiles then u can check samsung monte too...
hey i got my zylo repaired. As i said earlier it had the flex wire problem(slider). It was almost 2 months in the service center. Now i want somebody to help. How to transfer the messages in my inbox in my w810i to zylo. I was using the w810i while my zylo was in the service center.Is there a way to transfer them. Or is there a way to atleast save the messages in my w810i to the pc.
planning to replace my w595 wit somethin else around 14k.. plz suggest... i need good music n decent camera..plz repli
Rable, 04 Oct 2010Well i bought this phone today ,putting it on charge from last 2 hours,but still its not getin... morethey might be no supply of electricity wen you were charging ur phone but zylo is the best and forget the rest or you might be using your other handset charger
zylo best fone in the othe fone price list intrnet spped are good but hadfone saund and fone saund veri low
i almost buy this phone. but bcoz your reviews about the one-month-old sliding mechanism I was delayed to buy. i thought it's a very nice multimedia phone, but i should go for another phones maybe..:(
btw, is the sliding probs only in india?
slide mechanism big prblm... sony need to do smetg for this prblm to the existing costomers.. bcoz sonyercson byers are alwys sonercsn lovers. i ownned dis phone as 1st piece in palakkad,kerala, 50days older nw i facing the slider prblm handover to service center,, they r making too delay,, they need time of nearly one month..
i jst cant loose that phone bcoz the performance is as much better than any1 in the market i can promise that... anoop 09745346633
Rahul, 05 Oct 2010I am a SONY fan, I bought this phone one month ago,. it was works properly in Starting even i... moreRahul, this is good phone, but with the mechanism , of course i have the same problem.When u are opening the phone, the part with the Display is swaying a little bit:) Its the same with all other phones , dont worry;)