I want to buy a new mobile and i'm getting confused between nokia c5 and sony ericsson zylo which is better?
In my opinion Sony needs improvement on part of its slide mechanism. In 2 days of used I observed shaking on part of the slide,its quite irritating. Sometimes i just let my phone in open slide position thinking that it gets worse on frequent sliding. My phone is just 2 weeks old. But on the good side, it has better media quality than other phone brand in the market. But sony also needs to focus on making their phone durable.
Rodik, 30 Sep 2010Can it does mutitasking by pressing the pop-up button, just like c510?? Plzz answer, thxyes it does
Is zylo better than spiro or the other way?? Is the BASS as mentioned about zylo and audio quality same as spiro?? Help me to buy the better one PPL!!
I purchased this phone 3 weeks back. It is an awesome phone and my experience has been exciting till today.
1. Sound clarity is superb while playing music(handset speakers and also on headphones)
2. Excellent BASS effect.
3. Camera clarity is really good even if compared with other company 5MP/8MP camera cell phones.
4. Video recording is clear and proves that it is really VGA@24FPS.
5. User friendly applications
6. Decent internet speed. I am using Airtel Mobile Office service for net.
7. 2.6 inches scratchproof screen is good and overall build quality is decent and classy.
8. very good quality and easy to operate keypad with no unnecessary complications or crowdy keys.
***Areas of improvement in Zylo**
1. There should have been camera flash with torch light support
2. I miss WiFi in this phone
3. Slider mechanism needs a review from Sony.
Rest everything is fine.
Last word---if you cannot afford to buy W995 or think that it is old enough, GO FOR THIS PIECE OF MARVEL from Sony. You will be proud to own it.
i think this is the best phone i ever used among sony ericssion products. this one is best to use for all multimedia users better than other phones.
vasigar, 01 Oct 2010has anyone got their screen problem rectified. If so how lond did it take for it?themes are not applied. then what type of themes are to be downloaded?and how to apply?
has anyone got their screen problem rectified. If so how lond did it take for it?
thank tou all friends for providing the opinion.
*i thought of buying thsi phone and now i changed my mind and going for c510
OMG, many of you were stucked by the screen problem... I hope se would fix it in the next production, coz i want to buy this phone
Can it does mutitasking by pressing the pop-up button, just like c510??
Plzz answer, thx
Ysh, 28 Sep 2010DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE...
its crappy hardware...the flux wire gets damaged just after a months... moreI too have been a victim of the same phenomenon....the display went off within less than a month of usage and the service centre does not have spare parts..........and will also not be having them anytime before a month..........sony has gone terribly wrong with this launch....from being a loyal ericsson fan I have become absolutely anti and will never buy an ericcson....
Strongly recommended not to buy
plzz yar tell me y this mobile is waste...
wat r dhe drawbacks
plzzz tell me
i am big fan of sony ericsson
which mobile i should buy in 9 to 10000
plzz suggest me
please tell me i want to buy this phone.hand-free vol is good or not.as compare to nokia c3