Sakthi , 28 Jan 2016how to on smartwatch speaker??? Pls tell I believe that "Marshmallow" Android Wear 6 implements the speaker function.
Anybody ever find out why the watch comes with NFC rather than the more useful Heart rate monitor? All the NFC does is connect the watch to the phone, which is what bluetooth is for. If you own the watch what use do you have for NFC?
sampreeth , 14 Feb 2016it works only android phone....? or both android and ios phones.any one suggest me... Works with both but one os at a time
it works only android phone....? or both android and ios phones.any one suggest me...
Not satisfied with the specifications given of SONY SMART WATCH 3, which is far superior in terms of compatibility as it supports Android 4.4 and above, iOS 9.2 and above with maximum apps available over play store, and in comparison features Samsung is rated very high, as per usability it doesn't matches. Looks like just promoting Samsung Gear S2.
Users please check the full features and than go for the good one.
Best android watch and now connects to iphone also by downloading android wear in ios.
Sakthi , 28 Jan 2016how to on smartwatch speaker??? Pls tell There is no speakers
Visitor, 15 Dec 2015A brief correction in response to a few mistakes in the given specs here:
1) This watch has... moreSony seem to think that it does have a loud speaker.
Scroll down to were is says music and you will see...
Music: Listening to offline music from smartwatch speaker and via a BT headset
nono, 04 Jan 2016 NO!Another smart guy, YES, he can! There is Android wear app in App store!
will it show notification of
plz Tell me....
what are the app notifications can i see in the watch....replay plz?
Hi guys thanks for your efforts. Just a question. I use sony z3 compact which is connected with my sony watch 3. Recently i started using an iPhone 5s as my second phone. Will it be possible to connect that too with my sw3?
I mean both phones connected to my sw3.
Btw i have upgraded all my devices to latest versions.
Thanks again for replying.
A brief correction in response to a few mistakes in the given specs here:
1) This watch has NO loudspeakers but could be paired with a Bluetooth handsfree for listening music via Google Play Music, which has to be certainly installed on your cellphone.
2) The provided GPS, supports GLONASS and BEIDOU as well. As a proof, you may install any relevant wear GPS tracking software to see. However, the GPS signal reception is so weak and sluggish in this watch that you'd just forget about it.
3) Battery usage actually wont last for no more than one single day, even in the case of a very regular usage even with NO GPS utilization, at all. Maximally up to 30 hours and so, not more. (Using android wear 5.1.1 and entirely updated)
4) In the SENSORS list, the ambient light sensor has been missed. It does insit in the unit, though doesn't really much performing (ver. 5.1.1, so far)
6) Only 2.6GB out of 4GB of the watch storage is available to use. While the local OS and softwares also occupy this 2.6 amount, which is around 300MB net usage of the OS affairs. Additional watch surface and installing programs would consume more and more of this remained space. So this is common for your entire data. OS and programs.
There are also two optional straps available in pure white and sport pure pink. The mentioned "yellow" color (by Sony official website) is actually lime green (with a fluorescent touch) and not pure yellow.
SMS/Mail fans need to remember that the ENTIRE communication abilities of this watch is depending on voice. Naturally, it doesn't support keyboard for typing. Allegedly, there are complimentary software to cover this need.
Does it have a LOUDSPEAKER? Really?
i have the watch ...but it uses a Bluetooth speaker or headset, if i am not wrong?
Samboy, 28 Oct 2015Style of the watch is good but I am not sure about the features.Features are good , even the looks are great but the way it is displayed is not so good
but after you wear it on your wrist it looks pretty good.