I think its the best and Cheaper Quadcore of Sony
1. Because its already rooted u don't have to problem the internal memory 4gb becuase all apps including your desired game can install in SD Card.
2. Big Screen 5' very nice to watch some movies and videos
3. Games almost playable most of all my games had a HD graphics NBA2k13, XCOM, Gangstar 4, Max Payne, Castle of illusion very smooth in running trust me I already test this all
4. Music is nice because we all know Sony has the best quality of music and I agree of that.
5. One thing just don't update the album because the next time u see it theirs a black line appear when you scroll the pictures.
6. Quality of camera is very nice even though its only 8MP very nice in selfie and taking pictures.
7. It support till 32gb of external memory and I don't have to worry about my games, music, videos, movies because its still have lots of space to put on...
8. Its a very nice phone I recommend it for those who are gamers its cheaper quadcore of sony...thanxx
I am using xperia c phone since two weeks ago and it is working very well and its features make it better than other kinds of mobiles so I advice any person to choice it
shweta, 20 Jun 2014Ya m also havin the same problm..plzzz suggest sumthing Is dere ny problm with d display!wht type of prblm u hav ?
i m om
purchase a new phone plezz help me what a expericanc cantidate plezzz sagesstion
Harish, 20 Jun 2014Don't buy this. This has a big problem of internal memory.why?
shweta, 20 Jun 2014Ya m also havin the same problm..plzzz suggest sumthing Is dere ny problm with d display!Same prob here.when I update the photo album then the black line comes.but when uninstall the update version of photo album then it's ok... Blake line not comes in photo album.
YenDy, 19 Jun 2014Yes. Same here I have noticed that black line everytime I browse the photo album. It freaks me... moreYa m also havin the same problm..plzzz suggest sumthing
Is dere ny problm with d display!
Guys it's the best phone under 17k awesome phone as Sony produces the best I took a month back no problem at all
I would not recommend anybody to buy this phone because its internal memory (ROM) is too low to install new applications i.e. it has very low space for installation of new application from Android Market. Reception of FM stations is also very poor.
their is some problem in this set can u clarify.. we invest lot of money up on this phone pleas solve problem in internal memory....dont buy up to clarify the problems
i really need a help..do i buy sony xperia c or sony xperia m2,or m2 dual..please help mee....PLEASE!!!!
Nice phone. Infact best in this range. Value for money. I'm using dis from last 7 week's n it works like charm. No lags dat I noticed till today. Very good battery backup n lasts a, day even on heaavy Use.
Excellent call quality n music s too gud.
Played temple run 2, subway surf. No lags at all.
Takes extraordinary photos in day lite.
Jus go for it ;)
Worst Phone Ever!, has no memory to download basic applications of Android and you cannot download those applications to SD card inspite of having sufficient space. Dont'buy it!!
well its not d best of d fones,,,,, but its not dat bad........ there are problms like black line in album, sound quality not so good, camera average, i suggest not 2 buy xperia c rather collect some more money and go 4 xperia z series
Shazia Malik, 11 Jun 2014Awesome phone using it no lags no problem every app runs fast thx sony love u I'm working in. Sony.... Love u too Shaziya
HUJJEE, 15 Jun 2014can any body help me for the issue "storage space running out" for xperia c?See friend i have bought new sony x peria c .its cool stylish.
Sudi, 27 May 2014I am getting a black line in the ALBUM after the last update, I am getting very much tensed wi... moreYes. Same here I have noticed that black line everytime I browse the photo album. It freaks me out. Wondering if I did something wrong.