Do not buy this phone. You will regret when you have to send it for repair. They will keep asking you to wait and wait because parts are not available. There will be no feedback from them even after several weeks of waiting.
Shhzd amar, 08 Jun 2014The phone is a good mid ranger, but there are lags. The 1st and formost lag I would like to me... moreWhats the opinion about video camera.. ?the audio recorded on vedio? Anyone pls comment..i hav this issue tat audio is too low on video recorded.
ily, 09 Jun 2014Seriously the memory issue have to do something. I can't update any of my apps because of memo... moreHi Mate,
i understand that the internal memory is 2 GB, still you can download local App2SD mover from store and move the large apps to SD card.
Note:you cannot move few apps which are installed on device memory such as camera, sony apps etc
Anonymous, 09 Jun 2014hello guys!I want to buy xperia c is it good phone.go for it
Internal Memory is not 4 GB, its 2 GB only.
still don't have to worry much, as the apps' could be moved to SD Card using local App2SD movers.
It includes inbuilt battry....When it will b down enough,wht will i do?Can i replace d battery without any problem.?
I 'm very confused which phone will be the cheap 7 best smartphne to buy.having some function.1) good battery2) Processor & memmry should be good,3)RAM should be above 1 GB.4) Rear & front Camera should be good.5) Dua SIM supported.
xperia c is my first smart phon and m very happy wid it this is best phon in this prise range
Seriously the memory issue have to do something. I can't update any of my apps because of memory problem. Everything already transfer to sdcard but still having problem with it. Can sony please do something with the memory problem
friend, 13 May 2014Hi friends, Last month I updated my Xperia C to Build No. 16.0.B.2.13 After the update batte... moreI have the same case. I havent updated it as yet as it says it requires a PC for it.
very good cell comprision of samsung
dont buy samsung i hate samsung
subu, 08 Jun 2014good one only one drawback internal memory is lowThe memory full issue should seriously be addressed, was the point of owning a 32gb sd card if I keep getting memory full alert on the phone.....
Guys how is this mobile ? Im looking o buy this mobile please help me out guys .
its very bad happying with my mobile.., it goes blanck n hanged occasionaly and it happens for long tme 3-4 hours in a day.... :( what to do..??
The phone is a good mid ranger, but there are lags. The 1st and formost lag I would like to mention is its slow keyboard, you cannot actually type fast in that keyboard, sometimes the words come one by one much later after you have clicked on them.
2. The worst ever front camera is seen on this device, its ok in sunlight but in night if you are standing right in front of a huge bulb the pic is still bad, coming to the rear camera, sony has fixed a nice 8 mp camera, which clicks very nice pictures in the light, but when its dark the pics are not so clear. But there is no disturbance in the pictures when the location is well lit.
3. I have experienced that my battery goes down upto 20-30% in the night. When I wake up always I find that if it was 70% last night then it hardly remains 40-45% in the morning.
4. I have noticed that sometimes my notification tone changes automatically.
5. Sometimes there is a lag in games, I noticed it in subway surfers.
6. Only sim1 slot is WCDMA supported.