Seriously the memory issue have to do something. I can't update any of my apps because of memory problem. Everything already transfer to sdcard but still having problem with it. Can sony please do something with the memory problem
friend, 13 May 2014Hi friends, Last month I updated my Xperia C to Build No. 16.0.B.2.13 After the update batte... moreI have the same case. I havent updated it as yet as it says it requires a PC for it.
very good cell comprision of samsung
dont buy samsung i hate samsung
subu, 08 Jun 2014good one only one drawback internal memory is lowThe memory full issue should seriously be addressed, was the point of owning a 32gb sd card if I keep getting memory full alert on the phone.....
Guys how is this mobile ? Im looking o buy this mobile please help me out guys .
its very bad happying with my mobile.., it goes blanck n hanged occasionaly and it happens for long tme 3-4 hours in a day.... :( what to do..??
The phone is a good mid ranger, but there are lags. The 1st and formost lag I would like to mention is its slow keyboard, you cannot actually type fast in that keyboard, sometimes the words come one by one much later after you have clicked on them.
2. The worst ever front camera is seen on this device, its ok in sunlight but in night if you are standing right in front of a huge bulb the pic is still bad, coming to the rear camera, sony has fixed a nice 8 mp camera, which clicks very nice pictures in the light, but when its dark the pics are not so clear. But there is no disturbance in the pictures when the location is well lit.
3. I have experienced that my battery goes down upto 20-30% in the night. When I wake up always I find that if it was 70% last night then it hardly remains 40-45% in the morning.
4. I have noticed that sometimes my notification tone changes automatically.
5. Sometimes there is a lag in games, I noticed it in subway surfers.
6. Only sim1 slot is WCDMA supported.
Just use activeclipe right side of the home button then click at the arrow pointing up then there was a active clip
I might this can be useful
ConfusedX, 05 Jun 2014Which is the best Xperia in the market now? Performance and price optimal? C, L, or SP?Ok
Anonymous, 05 Jun 2014u hv to dwnload internet settingGo to settings.....xperia.....internet....in that you can download internet settings for both sim 1 and sim 2
i bought sony xperia c....wat a phone ...awesome.....its camera is far away from samsung grand...thanks to china technology......guys if u wanna buy a mobile in the range of 16k choose sony xperia c......becoz samsung is struggling with software snags
Bought one brand new four months ago. Have to send it for repair because the phone hanged, power button not responding, screen goes blank occasionally, battery charge erratic sometimes stopped charging at 80% sometimes 70% and sometimes cannot charge. The worst part is to be told to wait one month for them to source spare parts!!!
ANUJ, 06 Jun 2014is sony c has barcode scannerYou can get bar scanner from google play,simple.