The phone is a good mid ranger, but there are lags. The 1st and formost lag I would like to mention is its slow keyboard, you cannot actually type fast in that keyboard, sometimes the words come one by one much later after you have clicked on them.
2. The worst ever front camera is seen on this device, its ok in sunlight but in night if you are standing right in front of a huge bulb the pic is still bad, coming to the rear camera, sony has fixed a nice 8 mp camera, which clicks very nice pictures in the light, but when its dark the pics are not so clear. But there is no disturbance in the pictures when the location is well lit.
3. I have experienced that my battery goes down upto 20-30% in the night. When I wake up always I find that if it was 70% last night then it hardly remains 40-45% in the morning.
4. I have noticed that sometimes my notification tone changes automatically.
5. Sometimes there is a lag in games, I noticed it in subway surfers.
6. Only sim1 slot is WCDMA supported.
Just use activeclipe right side of the home button then click at the arrow pointing up then there was a active clip
I might this can be useful
ConfusedX, 05 Jun 2014Which is the best Xperia in the market now? Performance and price optimal? C, L, or SP?Ok
Anonymous, 05 Jun 2014u hv to dwnload internet settingGo to settings.....xperia.....internet....in that you can download internet settings for both sim 1 and sim 2
i bought sony xperia c....wat a phone ...awesome.....its camera is far away from samsung grand...thanks to china technology......guys if u wanna buy a mobile in the range of 16k choose sony xperia c......becoz samsung is struggling with software snags
Bought one brand new four months ago. Have to send it for repair because the phone hanged, power button not responding, screen goes blank occasionally, battery charge erratic sometimes stopped charging at 80% sometimes 70% and sometimes cannot charge. The worst part is to be told to wait one month for them to source spare parts!!!
ANUJ, 06 Jun 2014is sony c has barcode scannerYou can get bar scanner from google play,simple.
I bought Sony Xperia C in October 2013 as soon as it was launched in India.
Its been more than 7 Months, phone is working great. Not even a single problem up till now.
I not a Mobile Game player though. But used other features a lot.
My phone has fallen on screen without back cover very next day after I bought it, not even a single scratch. Thanks to Sony Xperia Body design. In total phone is fallen thrice without cover, but no problem till yet.
Only Device memory is a problem, such that even if you have move to sd card feature, still device memory becomes full after you update inbuilt apps. After certain size is reached, phone does not allow you to update apps further.
I am really waiting for Sony to fix this problem by software update or build version update.
Overall this Phone is really good and better than its Samsung Competitors.
Xperia c,T2 ultra dual or xperia z which is best?do these models support 3g video call?
Anonymous, 05 Jun 2014Very bad ph in Sonysony xperia C is a good phone,,, just try
bbbbbb, 05 Jun 2014its buttery takes 4 hours to be charged.is it true? is it water prove ?