in xperia c internal memory for user is 1.5 gb or really its 4 gb.........plzz rply.
umanah, 29 Apr 2014please can sony xperia C be use for video calling??? I want to buy uit but dunno weda it can ... moreNative 3G video call isn't available in Xperia C. You can use apps like Skype or Viber to do video calling.
jhanvi, 29 Apr 2014my phone switched only a sim at a time. Is this possible that it would ask every time which si... moreI used to have that option with my old Alcatel phone. The feature isn't availble in Xperia C. You have to change the SIM card settings to switch SIM cards when making a call.
Fahim, 29 Apr 2014Does it get hot while using?Here are the times when my unit heated up.
1. Charging the phone while connected to wi-fi and watching YouTube videos. I also have chat applications (Line and Viber) running. Got the temperature warning show up.
2. When transferring files via bluetooth.
my phone switched only a sim at a time. Is this possible that it would ask every time which sim you want to choose for a call like other dual sim phone.?
AnonD-255831, 25 Apr 2014please anyone answer can i mute the camera shutter sound on xperia c while taking a picture??? Yes You can.you can go to camera --> Tools --> Shutter Sound and Tap on "off"
xperia c, 28 Apr 2014The memory is only 4 gb , can apps be transferred to sd without affecting internal memory?yes
please can sony xperia C be use for video calling???
I want to buy uit but dunno weda it can do video calling
I want to buy dual sim phone under 15000 for My PAPA
so which phone should i buy
is experia C is good plz reply????
Guys i want to buy phone for my papa and it should be dual sim which phone i sholud buy???
is sony xperia C is best ????plz reply must
My phone has got...device memory and internal memory separately.......if I download anything the system has showing low storage space running out...I have changed installation location to sd card.......even though I facing the same problem.......please help me frds......please please
Yes you can install App2SD from Google play and most of the applications can be transferred to SD card.
I'm an owner of Xperia C for a week already. Here's my feedback so far. Went back to Sony after my foray into Alcatel S Pop (which replaced my Xperia Play.)
1. No lag issues at the moment.
2. Not much into games but I'm pretty okay playing Carrot Game (pffft since no ENG version), Zombie Diary, and Super Contra.
3. Pretty happy with the picture quality of the back camera. Front camera is VGA so don't expect a lot from it. Get a better light source if you're using the phone at night. If anyone wants a picture similar to a DSLR then get a camera not a phone.
4. Keyboard was okay and I didn't have much difficulty with auto correct.
5. Screen viewing during daytime is okay and not much of a hassle especially in sunny afternoons.
6. Stamina mode for battery is a life save. Although looking for a power bank as well.
7. WiFi is somewhat of a concern to me. The Xperia C has lower signal reception compared to my old Alcatel S Pop. Which is weird since I was expecting more from Sony. Browsing between the phones were similar.
8. Pretty happy with sound volume although I was hoping it was a bit louder.
9. Screen is a dirt magnet so I got a protective screen.
10. Battery charging is 3-4 hours. Was hoping it would be 2.5-3hours.
11. Lots of bloatware which makes me think of rooting the phone next month.
12. Call quality is okay in between the two sim cards that I have in the phone.
13. The album picture was weird. As it took a random picture from my album. I wish Walkman did not do that procedure. I have to edit 400+ songs to remove the unwanted picture.
14. I wish there was a screen protector that came along with the box.
15. No SD card included.