I'm an owner of Xperia C for a week already. Here's my feedback so far. Went back to Sony after my foray into Alcatel S Pop (which replaced my Xperia Play.)
1. No lag issues at the moment.
2. Not much into games but I'm pretty okay playing Carrot Game (pffft since no ENG version), Zombie Diary, and Super Contra.
3. Pretty happy with the picture quality of the back camera. Front camera is VGA so don't expect a lot from it. Get a better light source if you're using the phone at night. If anyone wants a picture similar to a DSLR then get a camera not a phone.
4. Keyboard was okay and I didn't have much difficulty with auto correct.
5. Screen viewing during daytime is okay and not much of a hassle especially in sunny afternoons.
6. Stamina mode for battery is a life save. Although looking for a power bank as well.
7. WiFi is somewhat of a concern to me. The Xperia C has lower signal reception compared to my old Alcatel S Pop. Which is weird since I was expecting more from Sony. Browsing between the phones were similar.
8. Pretty happy with sound volume although I was hoping it was a bit louder.
9. Screen is a dirt magnet so I got a protective screen.
10. Battery charging is 3-4 hours. Was hoping it would be 2.5-3hours.
11. Lots of bloatware which makes me think of rooting the phone next month.
12. Call quality is okay in between the two sim cards that I have in the phone.
13. The album picture was weird. As it took a random picture from my album. I wish Walkman did not do that procedure. I have to edit 400+ songs to remove the unwanted picture.
14. I wish there was a screen protector that came along with the box.
15. No SD card included.
The memory is only 4 gb , can apps be transferred to sd without affecting internal memory?
very nice good battery backup and camera clarty execllent no hanging sony xperiA BETTER THAN samsung all mobiles
priya, 28 Apr 2014i am facingcamera key problem, not other problem. I already moved all the app to sd card. plz ... moreHi priya,
Read this, if u r problem was not solved.
Go to camera -setting-quicklaunch-there r three options
1-launch and capture-to launch and capture image
2-launch only (still camera)-just to launch camera normally
3-launch and record video-launch and capture video
4-launch only (video camera)-to launch video camera
Select any one as per u r requirements.
Reply if work.
Fronds I am facing 1 problem with this phone. When signal changed to 2g to 3g or 3g to 2g the network not changing automatically. It is showing selected network not avaialable. Then again I have to select the network. Phone also formatted. But no use. Tell me how to solve?
girish, 27 Apr 2014Hi, Just go to setting. App and move all app to sd one by one.try thisi am facingcamera key problem, not other problem. I already moved all the app to sd card. plz tell how the camera key work????
this is the first experians of my life with sony xperia & i feel veery good android ph.loat of fechres in this ph.
nick, 28 Apr 2014can we play gta sanandreas on xperia c without rootingO really can we play san andrease in xperia c
how much storage is available for apps installation from 4 gb without including system apps
Don't take this phone.when I connected to charger mobile not working battery very dull.if its fall down..definitely glass will broke..HTC and sony very delicated
Malik, 23 Apr 2014xperia C or xperia SP ??? xperia c is best, xperia sp having non-removalble battery. if battery got problem we cant able to change battery. we have to give it to the sony center only. but for that they will charage more. it will 3/4 th cost of the mobile. and also it take one month to replace the battery.
Hi, can any one tell how is front cam, is the clarity is good or wat bcoz its VGA na
My xperia c front cam doesnt work perfectly...image is dark although there is light...how to fix it?:-)
mike, 27 Apr 2014which is better xperia c xperia sp grand 2 xperia m2xperia sp is best among them.
chetan, 27 Apr 2014is xperia c is waterproof??? can anybody tell me..no ....