If you are really tight on budget, I would suggest you to buy Lenovo. I don't know where you're from but in Malaysia, Lenovo phones are all the rage nowadays coz of its dirt cheap prices and ultra-fast performance.
You can look at the following models:
1) Lenovo S650
- RM409, 4.7" qHD, Quad Core 1.3Ghz, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM (can install apps directly to SDcard), 8MPx + VGA camera, 2000MAH battery, slim & lightweight design
2) Lenovo S930
- RM609, 6" HD, Quad Core 1.3Ghz, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM (can install apps directly to SDcard), 8MPx + 1.6MPx camera, Dolby Stereo Speakers, 3000MAH battery, slim & lightweight design
3) Lenovo A850+
- RM469, 5.5" qHD, Octa-Core 1.4GHz, 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM, 5MPx + 3MPx Camera, 2500MAH battery
FYI, I have owned Xperia SP, Xperia C, Lenovo S930 and Lenovo S650. Out of this, Xperia SP used to be my most favorite but the 4.3 Update ruined it for me. Now, Lenovo S930 is best due to its scree size, gaming and superb speakers.
If you're still skeptical about Lenovo phones, then better buy Xperia C which is cheaper than Xperia SP, looks prettier, lighter, and have option to install apps directly to SD card.
AnonD-218894, 13 Apr 2014I tried this before but again now its saying error cade 919 wen am downloading from play store I hav charged my phone a'll night by mistake is Der any prob?
alireza eftekharzade, 16 Apr 2014hello hamvatan!!!!i have a question...is the screen goodd under the sun compared to grand?
Mokhlesim Hamvatan,Yep XC's Screen is way better than grand,in Sunlight with Xperia C u can easily see the screen and i recommanded Anti-Reflex Screen Protector,15 hezar tomane for Xperia C and its PERFECT. everything on Xperia C is way better than Grand except Camera!
With Xperia C u can Set Games Graphic to HIGH (MAX) like asphalt 8,MC4 and others but with Grand u can only set VERY LOW Graphic and other Graphic levels is Disabled.
Instagram seems to be not working on my cell.. Wanted to know if d problems wid my xperia c or wid all xp c's
my sony xperia C camera button wont work..ive already switch to safe mode, still wont work:'( anyone, please help! thanks!
Vahid Kianfar, 15 Apr 2014I had Grand,both phone are very good,but i prefer xperia c,bcoz battery backup,screen,cpu,gpu ... morehello hamvatan!!!!i have a question...is the screen goodd under the sun compared to grand?
it hangs sometime otherwise its ok i like its clearity of screen and camera
my Xperia C ( Simply a nightmare )
I liked the design , the features , competing price ,
• How can I assign speed dials ????
• How can I set the default no of a contact , some of my contacts have eight Numbers , do I have to select between them Every call ??????
• I copied the 3800 + contacts from my old Nokia e 63 nearly five times using blue tooth , unbelievable errors, many contacts repeated 4 or 5 times , some disordered ,
• The reason I preferred Sony corporate , for their reputation as No. 1 , audio visuals Wolrdwide , but the Xperia C Camera is a legend ( very poor Image quality , no pause button in Video recording , very hard to stabilize the Images , always hazy , especially at night or indoors day and night ,
• All in all , the worst mobile experience I had compared with these features , and Sony name
Anonymous, 14 Jan 2014Can somebody help me on how to fixed my problem using my Xperia C phone. I won't be able to se... morethank you so much for your response but after I download the sony companion what would be the next step
AnonD-252718, 14 Apr 2014Thank u dear i think i would go for grand ! But i am still confusedI had Grand,both phone are very good,but i prefer xperia c,bcoz battery backup,screen,cpu,gpu of xc is way better than grand,but grand has a better camera
AnonD-254359, 15 Apr 2014Guys please help me out last month I bought xperia c and recently 5 days before I purchase son... moreGo to settng>App> find google play then clear Data and clear cache ur problem will be fix
My camera is not working on my phone.
I don't know what is happening, it's says "unfortunately, camera has Stoped." please tell me what is the problem.
I have selected preffered storage to sd card and still my phone isn't instaling apps after download it gives errors like 919 n 464 I dnt knw what to do I am using android for the first time kindly help..what to do?
My cell phone is baving a 2 gb card which is empty still its not installing games......while installing RR3 it shows internal storage is low.help:(