I have recently updated my Sony Xperia C version via Internet a week ago. It has been updated successfully without any problem. Then in a week, I observed a few issues in my phone which are given below:
1. Whenever I connect my mobile to PC, the SD card does not connect to PC. But before update it was working very good without any problem. So with this I cannot transfer files from and to mobile.
2. Then I restarted my phone. I connected it again to PC. Then it started working and SD card was connected to PC. But then I observed that after every restart some of my installed apps are gone. For example Adobe Reader, English Dictinary, MX Player and many other apps were showing installed but when I clicked on icons, it shows application do not exist.
I think after restarting my phone, the shortcut icons path is not working. So I need to install these apps everytime after restart. Some of my contact numbers are deleted from the contact list after restarting the phone. I don't know why its happening.
3. There exists other random issues like camera stopped working, tethering not responding, etc. which are solved when I restart my phone. But again the main problem is I need to install my apps again after restart.
4. Other thing is that the internal device memory for apps is very less nearly 0.98 GB. I cannot install more apps due to low memory. Some apps which came with phone are taking this memory and I cannot uninstall these apps due to no privileges. I can only disable these apps but still these apps are taking so much memory which is already very less.
5. Battery problem still not solved. Battery drains very quickly from 30% to 14%.
So I think most of these issues are due to new update. In previous update, after restart, the icons go vanish. But current issues are more irritating that any other. I can only say that Its a bad experience for me.
Has anybody got album 5.4.A.0.20 Update?
i've got but couldn't download from phone...
And in my pc its showing your phone softwares are upto date please anybody tell me how to download it... Thanks in advance..
i will bring new mobi... i have two option sony xperia C or lumia 720... which is betterrrr overall...???
Batboy, 21 Feb 2014Could not update.. Album update(10.5Mb)...??? Any solutions??Sme prob could not update .....provide solution if..have
For those who face problem battery quickly drain from 30% to 15% .use this solution .try charging it while phone is on until 78% or 79% .then off the phone and charge it while the phone is off .it will full :) .the reason why the battery was drained faster because there was a bug ,just wait for the update .all xperia c user face this :)
Sony Xperia C mobile ki all video format support korbe? example:mkv,flv,avi,wmv........
ai mobile ti ki all video format support...example:mkv,avi,wmv,flv
Anonymous, 21 Feb 2014I also have the same problem. Draining rapidly from 30 down to 15%.I had an Xperia c, it feels great, except for the fact that it drains rapidly from 30%-15%,at about 1%every 30 second,that's about it, oh, and sometimes it lags though,especially the camera
javad, 21 Feb 2014i want to buy this phone.move to SD is important for me,are u sure this mobile have move to S... moreJaved Bhai, this is a Sony phone and not some subbranded phone. trust me it does have, it also allows you to move some of the system installed files to SD. After there was a system update, the camera and interface has become considerably better...
Hi guys, a small update is available for album go for it 10 mb is the size
From bangladesh, 21 Feb 2014Why My new xperia c bettery drains rapidly after 30%? My phon is new how can i fix this help guys!I also have the same problem. Draining rapidly from 30 down to 15%.
i want to buy this phone.move to SD is important for me,are u sure this mobile have move to SD option??? are you sure this version of android have this option?
Why My new xperia c bettery drains rapidly after 30%?
My phon is new how can i fix this
Xperia c takes brilliant photos outside with hdr on. If you are taking photos inside room change your white balance to fluorescent and set exposure value +.5 , you are going to take nice photo. I tried ucam but stock camera take brilliant photos. Those who complainters don't know how to take photos. Self portrait guide guide you for taking your photos with back camera. Battery life excellent. it will last 1.5. Days if you are a heavy user. After use off network/ WiFi.
xperia c is best phone in its price range it jush a copy of z and good looking best of sony battery life is good and camera also disapointing the display less ppi in screen
I want to buy this mobile. Could any of the already owners carify:
1. I want to use my office SIM for calls & personal SIM for internet / social media. Does this phone support 3G for both the SIMs? For Huawei G 700 only SIM1 is 3G.
2.Will I have to forward calls from SIM2?
3. Does the phone hang when both the SIMs are active? I am fed up with S Duos - GT7562
3. How about going for Ascend G700?.
Pls advise... Thank you all..