M. Z. Ansari, 06 Nov 2013I REPEAT - READ VERY CAREFULLY Android smartphone like Xperia c has been bought by some idiot... moreHow to move internal to external or directly install in external can u explain me procedure pls because i plan to buy
Jeiffry Go, 07 Nov 2013xperia C can not save apps to external memory?first check then say
is der problem with al the xperias c that it gives only 1gb internal memory istead of 4gb?
Anonymous, 06 Nov 2013thanks man for advice...:D xperia C can not save apps to external memory?
Anonymous, 05 Nov 20134 hours of chargingN what shud I do if it takes more than 4 hrs.... Bcoz I hav purchased it 2. days earlier n it is taking 5-6 hrs in gettjng fully charged :/
Hi Xc. User, any ideas how to set different ringtone for contacts in phonebook? Others xperia can do so, but with c, can't figure out, anyone,pls help!
Frodo, 06 Nov 2013Sony Xperia C vs Samsung galaxy win Which one is better?Sony, Sony Xperia C Best
Superb phone with good camera good speed. I was waiting for such phone. whoever in search of dual smartphone may give first preference for this phone. I love this phone. the wORld is in my hand.....,he he
Some time doesn't allow to store in memory card. Battery drops so quickly even fully charged after 2 hour usage
Can I know more detail on the protection of the screen in Sony Xperia C? This is because the protection only "Yes".
Could I know what protection on the screen? This is because the protection is "Yes" only. Can you describe it more detail?
im a sony fan since then.. my advice if you want bigger screen go for this but upon reading the specs xperia l has bigger memory than XC, i was planning to buy this fon but i'll just stay with my XL instead. XZ has good camera but too expensive and some specs are not for me and i change my fon every now and then my next fon will be XZ1
Yes, Xperia C has a low internal memory BUT sony makes up for it by giving the users the ability to INSTALL APPS DIRECTLY ON EXTERNAL MEMORY out of the box meaning NO ROOT NECESSARY. This is in contrast with other android phone manufacturing brands (such as Samsung) whose products have to be rooted before you may install apps on external memory. Note that rooting your phone may invalidate your warranty.
I REPEAT - READ VERY CAREFULLY
Android smartphone like Xperia c has been bought by some idiots but they really don't want that how to use or handle it. There is giving some issues bout internal memory of Xperia C that it is 1GB instead of 4GB & RAM 0.9GB instead of 1GB. As we all knows that we get less memory due to software installation & pre-loaded apps so we get less memory in Xperia C. Internal memory is not much big issue in Xperia C bcoz APPS CAN B DIRECT INSTALL TO EXTERNAL SD CARD. May b some SAMMY boys r trying to de-grate the dignity of Xperia C or also may b possible that they had get any defective piece out of thousands pieces (possible) but if phone is defective then not all but almost have same opinion bout it. Read opinion about Xperia C in this GSM Arena forum. Its superb smartphone in the name brand of Sony.
Xperia c does not have 4 th internal memory, it only have 1.2 th memory. Specification given on the website is wrong, so please if anyone think about taking with internal memory 4 gb, please be careful.
pls help guys..
1. can pen drive be accessed using otg cable?
2. is wi-fi reception fine?!
Here's the only negative things I have to say after about a week or two of using this phone:
1. Unresponsive back, home and menu buttons- The responsiveness of this phone is generally reliable, however there are times when you press one of these on screen buttons and the "glow" that occurs after pressing remains glowing and no action is accomplished after. But if you try to press the button again, it works normally.
2. Hanging issues- There is a couple of incidences wherein after a long day of use the phone appears to be extra laggy and extra sensitive to touch. Normally you would be able to swipe through home screens with ease, however when the phone gets into this "laggy + sensitive state", it will attempt to open up the initial application you placed your finger on to swipe through the different home screens. Restarting the phone rapidly fixes this problem.
3. Headphone audio- the volume is weak. You have to adjust the custom volume settings to their max to get some decent sound. But this may just be a preferential thing though. Without adjusting the volume settings, the headphone volume appears to be the midpoint volume of what a typical Samsung device would have.
4. Slow camera- There's quite a delay before a shot is taken, I wish it were faster. Maybe there's a third party camera app that would work faster.
These are the only negatives I have to say as of now. As for the hanging issue and unresponsiveness of the menu buttons, I would say 95% of the time the phone functions with no problems whatsoever. This isn't the most powerful phone so, I guess it's expected we have to deal with some of these issues. We are getting what we pay for. And for sure I'd say the positives of this phone outweigh these few issues. But these are issues nonetheless that you may want to consider.