Kiran, 26 Jan 2015Nice phone..error while app downloading can be removed by deleting cache by setting-storage-ca... moreBro of you can't download app in android phone. What s the use of costlier n brand name.
you must add camera in widgets and status bar
we cant take screenshots from video
Wow its a Awesome Mobile Phone. Its a good working and Good Features. Camera quality is very very Good Quality.
I love this Mobile.......
Ohho one of the wrost phone.. It doesnt work properly... Net is very slow while smsung a5 is fast ...
The internal storage problem your facing with Xperia C is clearly Google's fault and not Sony's. The latest version of Google Play restricts any update or installing apps if your internal storage drops below around 120mb. Follow these steps, it worked for me:
1. Go to settings, then Apps, choose All. Now choose apps that you don't use at all. Clear data, cache and uninstall updates. I uninstalled updates on my Google Play Services and my Youtube since the default version works fine.
2. Don't update Album, Movies, Walkman, Chrome unless you use those. I only updated my Walkman since I use it a lot. Use Quickpic as your gallery, MXplayer for movies, UC Browser as your browser instead. All of those apps are movable to SD card.
3. If you use Facebook or Instagram a lot, clear data and cache as well.
4. Install Clean Master.
5. Install SLW Storage widget to monitor your internal storage more easily. Use clean master once you see your internal storage is below 120 mb.
6. Open Play Store, go to settings/Auto-update apps then choose the option "Do not auto-update apps". Only update apps you use. Although I use Youtube a lot, I use the default version instead.
Currently, my Xperia C still got 200mb of available internal storage and I don't face the error anymore. Just remember not to let your internal storage drop to 120mb. Hope this helps.
skgupta , 29 Jan 2015Can anyone suggest me, how to root my phone You can use framaroot app. To root your phone..
This ia an awesome phone considering its price range. Very good for those who , besides calls, wants to use it as Camera and Music system. Battery life is good.Only prob is RAM which is only 1 GB.
One of the best phone, I am using. I will recommend to all my near and dears to use Sony Xperia.
Good phone, issues- internal and device memory, do not update apps if you want to keep space. And simply disable built-in apps to free space On device memory
my experience of using this phone is good n excellent my phone is having no problems
I also having problems with insufficient memory when trying to update or install app. After few times, i figure out one of the solution is by deleting picture in vsco apps (if you install it). Save the pic that have been edited in gallery first, then delete the picture. Really work to solve the problem. Make sure after deleting, go to setting >> apps .To make sure the phone memory have been refresh. And always try to clean up cache by using any apps in playstore.
Nice phone..error while app downloading can be removed by deleting cache by setting-storage-cache-delete it and enjoy..believe in trusted brands...me using this phone from May 2014 without any problem.