Thinking about buying this phone. Should I do so ? Please somebody help me in this decision.
Anonymous, 07 Feb 2015c has lollipop update or notIt won't get any future updates, this one is full n'final.
I have problem..sd card shows error damaged card,I try another one.the same,I tried new software the same error appear...after restart it work and after a while shows Dr card damage...any solution plz...
so nice very very hot and ,beautiful,so nice,very very very very very very very very very very very
very very very very very very very very very very
very very nice nice................
How can i use the sound reorder function in this mobile? does it has this option or i have to install a third party software from google play for sound recording???
for someone it's a Champ
for someone it's a Crap
for someone it's a Confusion
if the built-in-app is deleted, does it raises any problem to the working function of phone????
Kiran, 26 Jan 2015Nice phone..error while app downloading can be removed by deleting cache by setting-storage-ca... moreBro of you can't download app in android phone. What s the use of costlier n brand name.
you must add camera in widgets and status bar
we cant take screenshots from video
Wow its a Awesome Mobile Phone. Its a good working and Good Features. Camera quality is very very Good Quality.
I love this Mobile.......
Ohho one of the wrost phone.. It doesnt work properly... Net is very slow while smsung a5 is fast ...
The internal storage problem your facing with Xperia C is clearly Google's fault and not Sony's. The latest version of Google Play restricts any update or installing apps if your internal storage drops below around 120mb. Follow these steps, it worked for me:
1. Go to settings, then Apps, choose All. Now choose apps that you don't use at all. Clear data, cache and uninstall updates. I uninstalled updates on my Google Play Services and my Youtube since the default version works fine.
2. Don't update Album, Movies, Walkman, Chrome unless you use those. I only updated my Walkman since I use it a lot. Use Quickpic as your gallery, MXplayer for movies, UC Browser as your browser instead. All of those apps are movable to SD card.
3. If you use Facebook or Instagram a lot, clear data and cache as well.
4. Install Clean Master.
5. Install SLW Storage widget to monitor your internal storage more easily. Use clean master once you see your internal storage is below 120 mb.
6. Open Play Store, go to settings/Auto-update apps then choose the option "Do not auto-update apps". Only update apps you use. Although I use Youtube a lot, I use the default version instead.
Currently, my Xperia C still got 200mb of available internal storage and I don't face the error anymore. Just remember not to let your internal storage drop to 120mb. Hope this helps.