prasad, 15 Oct 2014This device memory. Very low to install apps.major problem is its internal memory 4GB, only 1Gb is usable. Thats a big problem you can not install even 10 applications at a time.
IInd camera performance is poor.
battery back is fine. Other features are good.
lucky, 15 Oct 2014camera quality is very bad. ghost type images.Is this phone is good ? Tell me . Frds ..
Goutam, 13 Oct 2014sony says 4gb internal memory, but it had 1.2 gb why.? and device memory problem. no space fo... morethe reason is because the remaining space is occupied the RAM and for system apps.
Whether 16 GB sd using also always saying the memory has full and software udating stopping in the middle
how to enable whatsapp notification in these phone, not able to view messages in notification tab like all other phones, tried almost everything, if any suggestion kindly reply.
sony says 4gb internal memory, but it had 1.2 gb why.?
and device memory problem. no space for install the apps
plz avoid the sony apps...
This phone is already use. But this phone is video calling not successfull please advise me.
when will you release android 4.4kitakat on sony xperia c2305,is that really bad,because xperia go having 512mb ram having support to upgrade android 4.4kitakat,why???????????????
any way,sony xperia having 1gb ram,why you have to release the android 4.4kitakat version
Anonymous, 11 Oct 2014The internal memory are not sufficient bcoz the new application are not properly installed. ho... moreif you have a device memory problem.you can download from 3rd party.like 9 apps.etc. this is a good phone.
Anonymous, 12 Oct 2014NotVery worst experience always shwzz internal memory full..Dnt knw y evn iam using 8gb memorycard thn y error..hate this phone..very bad
jigs, 11 Oct 2014I just want to know the sound quality about this phone, whether it up to the mark or not ?Not
Been using this phone for 8 months now.
1. Great Battery Life
2. Great Selfies
3. Phone reasonably fast. Not much lag experience.
4. Fairly good service support.
5. Fairly good multimedia apps.
6. Reasonably good camera.
7. Reasonably good Android implementaion.
8. Reasonably good UI (not as good as Samsung or Nokia or LG, but better than Micromax etc.)
9. Great branding.
10. Reasonably good videos.
11. Good eMail implementation, I like Dolphin browser better than orig. Chrome.
12. Excellent GPS implementation, Google Maps work like butter. Tracks you in seconds.
13. Reasonably good touch implementaion. Great wallpapers.
14. Lots of SONY apps (which is the reason for low memory).
1. Delcate. In firstmonth itself the phone went dead. I had to give it to SONY centre who did the job in 2 days and the phone working smoothly since then.
2. Dialer & Phonebook is low in features so I use "Rocket" dialer.
3. Memory is poor and I couldn't load banking apps due to "not enuf mem".
4. Phone hangs once in a while.
5. 3g connectivity issues at times, had to restart the phone.
6. Only 1st SIM is 3g.
7. So so display.
8. So so audio.
9. SMS app is ok. contacts can only be sent as multimedia.
10. Feels little heavy (all 5inch ones do)
11. Display is dull in "Auto".(may be good for eyes)
12 takes longer to recharge.(But I require to recharge once in 2 days)
13. I felt it was Lesser value for money compared to contemprory offerings.
14.very ordinary headphone, that too I got white on for a black phone !
Summing up, I am not feeling excited on the ownership and the lack of memory has become a major limitation. I am going in for another mobile.