Anu, 15 Oct 2014Hi All, I'm using Xperia C3 for one week. Its gorgeous. But I'm not able to access play store... moreAdjust ur internet connection manually ---- go to setting then mobile network then access point ,, add new access point and fill up the info manually ,,, contact ur carrier support agent to tell u what u fill in it's easy
Xperia c3 or xperia z
Plz dont look at the specs because too many people says that the xperia z's 13mp camera is not as good as the other 8mp phones .. the same thing about the display .. and i wont need waterprood or dust resistance .. plz help me .. I'am going to buy a phone very soon .. and sorry for my bad english
Every body...i want upgradeable. sony xp.c3..mobile plz help me...and.version 4.4.4 kitkat make to update..plz supprts...dear..m
Yesterday I got C3 bt I found dat C3 camera is quiet hazy...plz any1 help me out why the camera quality is bad and hazy dan oder phones...aftr clicking images,for 5sec it a natural pic bt soon aftr it become hazy...why dis is happening..plz any settings probs. Or something else...plz help me..I am getting mad...:(
Siva, 14 Oct 2014Tomorrow I have puchace xperia c3 please suggest my by or noNice mob
Kabir, 14 Oct 2014How is the rear camera of C3..? it is of 8mp as per specifications..bt it captures pic clear o... moreHI, I've been using this phone for a couple of days, hm, the camera for me is quite good both rear and front. Here's what I have to say if u really want this phone:
1. Upon start up of phone the rear camera is set at 5mp. if you want more definition, switch it to 8mp in camera settings,and use object tracking for focus instead of face detection.
2. depending on lighting conditions,if you want the pics to appear more vibrant at rear cam adjust white balance..
3. Don't forget to remove the blue cover over the lens at the back
4. The pics aren't grainy at night or low light if use the flash at rear camera.
5. Front camera is excellent. Use the preloaded camera features of the phone. It's there for a reason.
Really, it all depends on the user.. :) no phone is perfect...
I'm using Xperia C3 for one week. Its gorgeous. But I'm not able to access play store. I've data card & wifi but while opening play store, it shows like 'no net connection.' can anyone clarify this and help me?
Siva, 14 Oct 2014Tomorrow I have puchace xperia c3 please suggest my by or noNo. Try other brand like samsung or LG.
Kabir, 14 Oct 2014How is the rear camera of C3..? it is of 8mp as per specifications..bt it captures pic clear o... moreHi there. The rear camera of C3 is just average, even if its 8 megapixel camera. It all comes to the screen resolution. Rear camera is good. But sometimes its like a 5 megapixel instead of 8 quality
1. what is the different between m2 and m2 aqua ??
2. which of m2(aqua) and c3 is better ?? i hope you can answer my questions . thank you :)
How is the rear camera of C3..? it is of 8mp as per specifications..bt it captures pic clear or not..pls reply..i wanna buy this phone
How come this selfie phone doesnt have any screen protection like Corning Gorilla Glass? I mean, its a selfie phone it must survive anywhere, as travellers use it, and need a protection on its screen. Selfie phones should be equiped with shatter proof and water proof, for us use this mostly outdoors, once you drop it i think that is the last time you will use this phone again
- large screen (5 inch is more comfy)
- great front camera with flash
- good battery life
- modest price
- have to use both hands for typing
- rear camera is average
- screen glares outdoors
- not waterproof or shockproof
- bit laggy sometimes
- plasticky back cover ( feels cheap )
Verdict: Lumia 730,830 offers both good front and rear camera, superb display and latest windows OS, so i think it worth your money
In my humble opinion, i think lumia 730 and 830 is better phone than this, specially when it comes to selfies, lumia provides great selfie app. Plus a Carl Zeiss camera on rear, i think its worth for your buck.