Anonymous, 24 Sep 2014No it's not. Try buying Xperia M. You won't be able to transfer apps to sd card..hmm..as far as i know most sony xperia phones have that feature, I was using a sony ericsson xperia, it's an old model and it has that feature.. i don't know about xperia m, but in this one you can definitely move your apps to sd card..
bunny, 22 Sep 2014hey guys .can u tell me sony xperia c3 is good or bad ..coz i wonna buy this mobile.....rear o... moregot ma experia c3 2 days back just updated it n now d phone hangs whenever i try 2 change d wallpaper n camera z also not that gud not realist it boosts up d colors i suggest not 2 busy this piece
[deleted post]hmm I'm just saying you can get it somewhere else where its much cheaper than that, well, it's ur choice, enjoy ur new phone..:)
msmolly02, 24 Sep 2014yes you can transfer apps to sd card it's one of the long time features of a sony phone.No it's not. Try buying Xperia M. You won't be able to transfer apps to sd card..
Anonymous, 23 Sep 2014Can i transfer apps to sd card using this phone?? Thanks!!yes you can transfer apps to sd card it's one of the long time features of a sony phone.
hagardness, 23 Sep 2014I already asked sony retailer about the price of this phone... its not 13k php... this phone c... moresa Kimstore po P12,990 price niya.
msmolly02, 22 Sep 2014I would just have to say that if you have camera quality problems with the phone...always reme... moreI already asked sony retailer about the price of this phone... its not 13k php... this phone cost 17k php... i askec around sm mall of asia... i'm getting my unit this week...
Gionee Elife E7 has an 8 MP front camera and it's been more than 1 year it's available. E7 has full HD and a 16 MP back camera. Gorilla Glass 3 protection. I've been using it for last 1 year. E7 is a much better phone than this so called Sony selfie phone.
i am thinking of buying xperia c3.
What about the performance, whether it get hang suddenly?
Hand-on experience of the Xperia C3 for 2 weeks and would like to share my opinions;
1. Great battery life, for normal checking of email, messages & web surfing lasted for at least 3 days
2. Excellent selfie phone with wide angle & screen, easy capturing with group of friends
4. Smart headphone jack, plug & play immediately
5. Software update with latest Kit-Kat OS. Incredible features only realised when experience it!
6. bundled with useful software e.g.Playmemories, GrabTaxi, Qoo10, Sketch, Notes & others - Practical & Productivity
7. Screen size 5.5" was just nice to fit pix & narrating around
8. Very responsive and fast - no lag.
9. Voice call quality is clear and sharp. No drop calls.
10. Overall is a good mid-range performance phone
mohd misbah, 21 Sep 2014hi i want to know about sony xperia c3 is this phone laggs,hang, etc. how is primary camera of... moreJust bought the Xperia C3 and has been using for 1 week and these are my opinions;
1. Great battery life - 2 days
2. I on my phone all the time and when left idle from previous night, only use up 3% battery.
3. Front facing camera (with flash) - excellent.
4. Connect to TV via wifi dongle - very easy set up.
5. Updated to the latest software Kit Kat twice in a week - Incredible
6. Earpiece is the normal one (non in-ear) - but it sounded good
7. Skin tone taken is natural not over saturated as compared to other brands.
8. Phone is thin and nice to hold for a mid range phone.
9. Very responsive and fast - no lag.
10. Quick setting option is good. You can choose what to display instead of having everything on the screen but not using 80% of them like other phones.
11. Voice quality is clear and good. No drop calls.
12. Speaker is loud.
13. Transfer data from old phone to new Xperia C3 is simple using Sony Companion
14. Pictures taken are better than other mid range phones in this category.
15. Watching pictures and videos - great.
16. Picture editing softwares provided.
As for durability.... my previous sony xperia phone I've used for 3 years, it fell off from the stairs,from top of a 4" tall cabinet,thrown by my toddler to the ground, for countless times, and it still lives! no cracks on screen whatsoever... that's why I chose xperia again..:)
hey guys .can u tell me sony xperia c3 is good or bad ..coz i wonna buy this mobile.....rear or front camera is good or nt good....can u suggest me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........
Clear vision coz of Triluminos Display,Battery life is good enough which can last upto 3days even though it is Android phone. But 1 thing i noticed that when we talk on cell incoming voice speed is slow as if opposite person is talking in slow motion, now i have to check the setting or it is default voice speed. Overall i am happy with the handset so i have given 9 out of 10 rating.