Ricky, 22 Jul 2015I am confused between samsung a7 or xperia c4 or htc desire 826.....help me ....which should I goC4
i have a question. i really love taking selfies and i was informed that sony xperia c4 is a selfie phone. but when i compared the front camera to oppo r1x, the oppo r1x seems to be better. i need advice pls. which front camera do you guys think works best?
Anonymous, 23 Jul 2015im confused between xperia c4 and iphone 5c. which is better? plz commentOf course C4, big & sharp screen, better battery life, camera, expandable storage and many more, you can't compare it with 5C.
im confused between xperia c4 and iphone 5c. which is better? plz comment
ashish , 22 Jul 2015 I m getting confused sony c4 nd htc desire 826HTC Desire 826 has touchscreen issues...
i have the same problem, more specific it takes two hours to charge the phone.... since 12 at noon is charging.... right now, and it's not even close to 90%, also when i used it, drains really fast when i went to sleep, at 1.30 it was on 17% and when i woke up it was completely discharge. i mean it's weird. because i don't use the phone that much to get in the sense that i don't talk, not even play games and i don't take selfies all the time. i don't know if you really have to charge it completely when you purchased it, like the website says that you need to charge it 30 minutes before use it.... the same i bet that all of you charge the phone, so i don't understands and all stamina doesn't work.... i mean it's really weird!..... it supposed to save battery and it doesn't.... could someone please tell me whats going on...?
yogita, 21 Jul 2015plzz suggest me i go for which phone sony xperia c4 or samsung a7C4
I am confused between samsung a7 or xperia c4 or htc desire 826.....help me ....which should I go
i havebeen using this phone for 7days i noticed that when you keep the phone on the table and the phone rings you ill not. does anyone notice it
Cyderz, 20 Jul 2015Honestly, I I have C4 for 5 days. After 100% fully charged the first 10-20% drains so fast. At... moreThis is a problem with Sony phones. It's due to the IOS. How often did you browse web?
yogita, 21 Jul 2015plzz suggest me i go for which phone sony xperia c4 or samsung a7a7 is more then batter
I'm xperia users especially for C series. I have tried C series from C, C3, and C4. And now, I have C4. Xperia C is very big mistake. Xperia C3 is a good phone especially for its front camera, but the RAM size, internal storage, and rear camera is bad. C4 has been repaired and updated based on experience of last 2 series of Xperia C. You will get almost all good features in C4. This is the best C series so far. And you will not regret to get it.
1. Octa Core processor from MediaTek, this time is good processor. Believe me, no lack issue, very good performance. You can also play some of heavy game with this processor.
2. RAM has been improved with 2 GB. It makes larger room for free space of RAM available in the system.
3. Internal Storage 16 GB. We can install more application in internal storage.
4. SD Card expandable up to 128 GB. You can install more and more application. You can move your application (not all apps) to your SD Card. You can move your picture, video, music to big SD Card.
5. Don't forget LTE (4G) support. C4 Dual SIM support LTE in both SIM card. So you can choose your LTE Operator freely.
6. The camera (front and rear) is awesome. Believe me. Try it by your self. Superior Auto is work like a charm. There are some tips to make good photos. Clean your lens, use
superior auto, make sure your back cover is not obstruct the flash. then shoot you photo..
7. Screen is bright with bravia engine 2.
I haven't try the video recording so far.
That's all my oponion so far.
yogita, 21 Jul 2015plzz suggest me i go for which phone sony xperia c4 or samsung a7get c4 a7 can lag very bad and overheat
ganern, 21 Jul 2015Hi. I recently bought c4 but my problem is the battery. It drains so fast. I seldom use it for... morelol what do you mean by "Sometime heat up" .this no make sense because every hardware start heat up on specific case. you need to tell exactly please.