My dad bought me a c5 ultra in dubai and when I tried to capture a photo using the rear camera it has a low quality and it's kinda blurry
AnonD-521721, 04 Apr 2016For those that just bought their Sony Xperia C5 Ultra and are having a challenge with the batt... morei've try this option last night.... but battery still have same problem... its drain fast..
I purchased Sony c5 ultra a week ago.....the response of the mobile is superb as this is my first Sony mobile. I read many positive and negative opinions but at last I purchased c5 ultra...the battery is little week...obviously if we play games, watch videos etc the battery will go fast in any devise.
AnonD-237152, 03 Apr 2016Same here.. I brought today only.. camera was super for selfie, phone looks great in white... ... moreYou can try to do a software repair. Though, this will erase your data but your battery life will be greatly extended.
Below is the link from Sony
For those that just bought their Sony Xperia C5 Ultra and are having a challenge with the battery life, please note that the battery life can be extended if you go for software repair. Though, this will erase all your data, but your phone's battery will be extended greatly. I did it and I'm presently enjoying my phone.
Kindly visit the link below and follow the instruction:
Click on Download XperiaÂ™ Companion
Run the software and install it
Open the program:
1. In the Main screen, the Software Repair process is initiated from the Dashboard, where you will see different modules available. Click on Â“Software RepairÂ” to start.
There are a number of requirements which must be met before the repair can take place.
2. After reading the on-screen requirements and device information, click on Â“NextÂ” to continue.
3. XperiaÂ™ Companion will advise of Google Theft Protection risks. You must acknowledge that you know your Google account details before proceeding. If you know your Google account details, click on the check mark and Â“NextÂ” to continue.
4. The program will issue a message warning you that all locally stored data will be lost during the process. Click on the check mark and then Â“NextÂ” if you understand and wish to continue.
5. After that, XperiaÂ™ Companion will download the Update Engine application. This application will run in the background and you will see the progress of the Engine download in the top right of the screen. The service will continue automatically when the download has completed. The time to download the program will vary depending on your internet connection speed.
6. Once the Update Engine has been installed, you will be prompted to connect the device. You must follow the steps for XperiaÂ™ Companion to detect the device.
7. When device has been detected, the application will automatically move to the next step. This is the final stage and last option to cancel the process. Click Â“NextÂ” if you wish to continue.
8. XperiaÂ™ Companion will now download and transfer the updated files to the device. The time to complete the repair process will vary depending on your internet connection speed as the updated files are downloaded. The downloaded files are then applied to the connected device. It is important that the device is not disconnected at this point.
9. When the repair has been completed XperiaÂ™ Companion will continue and confirm a successful repair. Click on the Â“DoneÂ” button.
When completed, XperiaÂ™ Companion will navigate back to the Main screen/Dashboard. You may review the process by clicking on Â“Software RepairÂ”.
AnonD-522148, 03 Apr 2016This phone is the best! I haven't had any kind of problem! And I'm an android expert! You have... moreBy the way this phone really smooth. Most games running of the best graphic settings. Asphalt 8 running really cool, all elements of game I can see. FIFA 15 aso running perfect. I don't like play games, so I just test some from EA and Gameloft, all games running perfect. With all others yr ideas I agree - phone really deserve applauses :)
AnonD-522148, 03 Apr 2016This phone is the best! I haven't had any kind of problem! And I'm an android expert! You have... moreI think u are not expert, coz yr message saying about u, that u know very little information. I have this phone about 2 month and this phone heating. But not so how heating Samsung's smartphones. And for true all smartphones, tablet, computers like laptop is heating is normal even if u using more it, so it's normal. C5 Ultra heating, but really not so much how others and normally I don't feel this heat, sometime I touching back cover and feeling little heat. But i'm agree with u this phone is good, very good. It's not perfect, coz perfect is not exsist and Sony made betters like Z series even Z5 Premium, but this one is one of the best smartphones from Sony and I think one of the best of all smartphones: perfect screen for movies and gameplay, battery life is not so bad, but i'm charging everyday and sometimes more that times (but i'm using a lot of, if u using not so much, then enough will be for more that one days battery life). Camera I love it. It's maybe not perfect, but doing pics amazing, even if is good light, like day light. What's more? I'm thik who interesting will test it in shop and see videos of review. I think this phone deserve price which have in my country (350-400 eur). It's one of the best smartphone which I saw. For me better that IPhone 6 and ect :)
This phone is the best! I haven't had any kind of problem! And I'm an android expert! You have here a top phone! I have it for 5 months by now! It does not heat! It is fast! It has 2 great cameras! Great grafics! Great image for photos and video! Great memory! And it's beautiful! (mine is the MINT one!) buy it without problems! You won't regret!
i've been using this for about 3 months and today the camera stopped working.. i tried restarting my phone but still not working.. i tried using camera 360 and found out that my front camera isn't working.. how can i fix this?
Biju, 31 Mar 2016I have some problem with this phone... the battery life... have anyone can solve this problem... moreSame here.. I brought today only.. camera was super for selfie, phone looks great in white... heating issue lot.. While charging also it heats lot.. it hangs some times.. hanging is not issue .. but heating issue lot.. battery life its ok.. after using 1 week I vl c n update..
I have Watched more than 50 reviews on YouTube about this phone. How come all those reviews were good but I can see negative comments here? I am now worried about this phone and at the same time I really admire it. I guess you people are buying fake phones. anyway does anyone know how the screen brightness is? does it get too dark at zero brightness. ..Thanks in advance.
I loss my boot files during update of lolipop 5.2 it stops.while update and its not showing any thing on display even i charge it for 2 hours so what can i do..
I have some problem with this phone... the battery life...
have anyone can solve this problem?
my previous phone is xperia z2 and the battery life is very very good..
and stamina mode on xperia c5 i think is not work properly
i have to say the camera was great but not with the performance especialy the batter life,,
i hope sony can fix this issue