Poonam#, 10 Apr 2016guys please hlp me i need url suggestion in terms of selecting colour of c5 ultra dual bcoz m ... moreIn my view you should buy white color phone because the phone is really looking stunning in this color, Being a xperia user, earlier I had bought a black charcoal then I felt that device was not looking massive. Recently I sold that phone to one of my friend and again bought the new one which is in white color.
i purchased sony c5 ultra dual yesterda , i have a problem with my device .yesterday after purchasing my phone after 1 hr it got switch off ,ikept harging from yesterday till now it is not turning on why????
guys please hlp me i need url suggestion in terms of selecting colour of c5 ultra dual bcoz m cnfused #which colour wil be the best guys#please rply soon yr...m waiting for ur rply..
My friend bought xperia c5 .. last wk its battery charging time is very lengthy3-4 hrs.. we will suffer for this much time taking for battery charging.... backup time is 2 days..
My first Sony phone which I use along with an iPhone 5s,Samsung GalaxyS3 and Lumia 520. The best feature for me is the big display, the battery is also really good and the general responsiveness of this debugger is quite good. I would recommend this phone to anyone who prefers good battery,vivid display and a premium qualy without spending much. Cheers!
amal , 07 Apr 2016I planned to buy sony c5 what is ur opinion abt it frnds.. Pls help me to take good decision.. if u continuously use 5 to 7 hours battery life.. not much user means one day guarantee means using mrng to nyt till 30 % remaining lik tat in next mrng.. for charging it takes 3hrs-4 hrs... sometimes phone heating irritating us.. while capturing photos/watching videos/browsing it starts heating little bit .. my opinion u should wait for new phones.. This phones gets heating quickly n draining quickly..
amal , 07 Apr 2016I planned to buy sony c5 what is ur opinion abt it frnds.. Pls help me to take good decision.. s1c8i141
I purchased Sony c5 ultra a week ago.....the response of the mobile is superb as this is my first Sony mobile. I read many positive and negative opinions but at last I purchased c5 ultra...the battery is little week... obviously if we play games, watch videos etc the battery will go fast in any devise.. go for other phones or u should wait for new phones
AnonD-237152, 03 Apr 2016Same here.. I brought today only.. camera was super for selfie, phone looks great in white... ... moreI planned to buy sony c5 what is ur opinion abt it frnds.. Pls help me to take good decision..
Rk, 26 Mar 2016How to change phone admnIn settings, under 'Personal', you will find 'Security' as a sub-head. Click it. Scroll down and you will find 'Device Adiministrator'. Now Instead of 'Android Device Manager', check Configuration Agent'. It will help. Also, go to 'About Phone' under settings. Scroll the page down till the end. There you will find 'Build number'. Click it eight to ten times unless a pop up erupts. It will create a new setting 'Developer options' just above 'About phone' (press back). Disable things that you don't need. Cheers :)
i have planned to buy sony c5 , i need to know more about from user side . whats ur opinion......?????????????
I used sony xperia c5 from 5 month. from the frist time till now I am facing a problem. my ptoblem.is. I nerve send any msg to short code number like( 111, 9999, 2888, 2828) this type of number.
so what can I do for solve thia problem pls give me a advice. my email- email@example.com.
My dad bought me a c5 ultra in dubai and when I tried to capture a photo using the rear camera it has a low quality and it's kinda blurry
AnonD-521721, 04 Apr 2016For those that just bought their Sony Xperia C5 Ultra and are having a challenge with the batt... morei've try this option last night.... but battery still have same problem... its drain fast..
I purchased Sony c5 ultra a week ago.....the response of the mobile is superb as this is my first Sony mobile. I read many positive and negative opinions but at last I purchased c5 ultra...the battery is little week...obviously if we play games, watch videos etc the battery will go fast in any devise.
AnonD-237152, 03 Apr 2016Same here.. I brought today only.. camera was super for selfie, phone looks great in white... ... moreYou can try to do a software repair. Though, this will erase your data but your battery life will be greatly extended.
Below is the link from Sony
For those that just bought their Sony Xperia C5 Ultra and are having a challenge with the battery life, please note that the battery life can be extended if you go for software repair. Though, this will erase all your data, but your phone's battery will be extended greatly. I did it and I'm presently enjoying my phone.
Kindly visit the link below and follow the instruction:
Click on Download Xperia™ Companion
Run the software and install it
Open the program:
1. In the Main screen, the Software Repair process is initiated from the Dashboard, where you will see different modules available. Click on “Software Repair” to start.
There are a number of requirements which must be met before the repair can take place.
2. After reading the on-screen requirements and device information, click on “Next” to continue.
3. Xperia™ Companion will advise of Google Theft Protection risks. You must acknowledge that you know your Google account details before proceeding. If you know your Google account details, click on the check mark and “Next” to continue.
4. The program will issue a message warning you that all locally stored data will be lost during the process. Click on the check mark and then “Next” if you understand and wish to continue.
5. After that, Xperia™ Companion will download the Update Engine application. This application will run in the background and you will see the progress of the Engine download in the top right of the screen. The service will continue automatically when the download has completed. The time to download the program will vary depending on your internet connection speed.
6. Once the Update Engine has been installed, you will be prompted to connect the device. You must follow the steps for Xperia™ Companion to detect the device.
7. When device has been detected, the application will automatically move to the next step. This is the final stage and last option to cancel the process. Click “Next” if you wish to continue.
8. Xperia™ Companion will now download and transfer the updated files to the device. The time to complete the repair process will vary depending on your internet connection speed as the updated files are downloaded. The downloaded files are then applied to the connected device. It is important that the device is not disconnected at this point.
9. When the repair has been completed Xperia™ Companion will continue and confirm a successful repair. Click on the “Done” button.
When completed, Xperia™ Companion will navigate back to the Main screen/Dashboard. You may review the process by clicking on “Software Repair”.