Using Xperia C5 (Android 5.0) one week ago, the following notes are accurate 100% according to my experience with the device:
- Overall performance is excellent (fast and smooth)
- Great size to be handed and special screen size which make its usage very easy
- Few bugs while opening too many apps in the background
- Half of the RAM is consumed by the device system and 1/4 for pre-installed apps
- Front camera is perfect (better than the rear camera)
- Cameras focus and features are perfect
- Bad camera resolution in far areas and areas with less brightness
- For near objects capturing, camera is excellent
- Becomes hot while you record videos or take photos for a long time
- Battery is bad. It lasts for only 1 day in the actual use of the phone
- Battery is good for standby mood only
- Charging take at least 3 - 4 hours to complete
- Concerning the design, Xperia C5 is the most beautiful product of Sony
- Wifi cant connect to poor connections and far routers (compared to HTC desire 820)
- Speaker and sound are absolutely excellent
- An update to Android 5.1 is available (haven't tried it yet)
- Great menu design and cute interface
To sum up, every thing is good until now, except for the battery, It is a good experience to have this best selfie phone. Enjoy
Viren, 14 Nov 2015I want to purchase this c5........but tell me truth about the phones functionallity and featur... moreI brought c5 before some days,but it's problem to open apps it take 4second some time and it heated backside
I bought this device 3 days ago, the first impression i get was the design is very eye catching. About the perfomance, this device run really smooth but sometimes it is laggy when you run so many apps on the background and also it becomes and little bit laggy if you do some chat after you playing a games. When you playing games, it is run very smooth but your phone is very easy becomes hot.
But one thing you considering when you want buy this phone is the battery live. The battery only can survive about 12-13 hours a day for regular using (chatting, photo, playing games but I only play clash of clans). But, I just want to tell you, this phone is quite big and the battery is not big enough in my oppinion so 12-13 hours is not bad.
Overall, this phone is one of the best smartphone in the market and also in their price point. In my oppinion as a Ex-Xperia SP user, this phone is a huge upgrade.
P.S sorry for my bad grammar in english, I'm not so good with my english.
Someone, 15 Nov 2015Hi guys. I just want to ask to all of xperia c5 user. My xperia c5 has some problem. The probl... moreI owing c5, I'm suffering only for battery drainage if u charge 100%,it's last for 3hr when u play continue for 3hr...overall performance is good..with 6inch screen it osam experience..
Sudhalux, 06 Nov 2015HI.. Please sujjest me can I go for Moto X Play or Sony C5 ultra.. please help me Go 4 Moto X Play....I'm currently owning Sony Xperia C5 Ultra and I must say, It sucks especially BATTERY!!!
Ali, 14 Oct 2015Is this phone - IP68 certified - dust proof and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutesNo
Hi guys. I just want to ask to all of xperia c5 user. My xperia c5 has some problem. The problem is, when i try to open some application, it takes 4 to 10 seconds to open it. The longest time i have to wait is about 10 seconds when i tried to open camera. Because of the long time to open the camera, i missed many important things that i had to capture. So sad.
Are you having the same problem that i experienced?
I want to purchase this c5........but tell me truth about the phones functionallity and features.......main thing the battery life. Please share the info friends
Anand, 09 Nov 2015Bro is it good in using my main focus in on camera and what about battery...?Hey....
The camera is superb.... All other features r good....but the fone gets hot in a minutes time...n the battery socks...buy a power bank n carry a charger everywhere u go....use a cover that is heat resistant...
I am thinking to buy a new phone but i am little confused to which one to where sony c5 ultra or samsung galaxy a8 can anyone help me out with this....
Worst mobile i ever seen. its not even 1 month of purchase 1 visited thrice to service centre they are telling phone has no problem 38 c is a normal temp for phone if u only use internet and calling purpose so they will not replace the phone.
do not go with any sony products, in future i will never use any sony product.
Anand, 09 Nov 2015Bro is it good in using my main focus in on camera and what about battery...?Main Camera is excellent for 13mp specs but front camera seems better then the main camera. Battery life let me see. I let my phone on standby with wifi on,it can last more then 2 days. I tried streaming youtube with wifi n it last for 4 hours on continuos streaming. Hope the answer sastified :)
Dk, 05 Nov 2015Does anybody know when marshmallow update Coming in c5 ultra dual For India????jan 2016