Hi i bot this phone i love it>>>>>>>>>>>>> what a camera!!!!!!... thanks sony,, i bot 28000k in india tis worth phonein that price
this mobile (sony experia c5) haven't launch in my country(indonesia).
well, when this mobile launcing in indonesia?, so many people waiting for this mobile. thank you
Sonu, 30 Sep 2015The best selfie phone in the world....awesomePis tell me its good or no because I have buy this mobile pls
Adi, 29 Sep 2015Can we adjust sim card by cutting micro sim to nano sim?yes
the display of phone is worst even a local phone can beat its display quality
Adi, 29 Sep 2015Can we adjust sim card by cutting micro sim to nano sim?yes you adjust but its not recommeded
Adi, 29 Sep 2015Can we adjust sim card by cutting micro sim to nano sim?Yes you can but better get it done by your service provider.
Shekhar, 29 Sep 2015Hiiiii sir
Iam waiting for buy this c5 ultra but,
I asked one think someone says ... moreHi, I've been using C5 ultra for quite some time now, yeah it heats a bit but doesn't overheat like my Z3 which is a good thing, it only heats with intense useage but that's common with every phone as far as hanging is concerned it hanged just once , so that's not a worry. Overall C5 is really a good phone, you won't believe I've kept my Z3 away & I'm happy using this one.
But in the end it's your decision so choose what you think is worth your hard earned money.
AnonD-257122, 05 Aug 2015Yeah same with me, i'll go with C5.Hiiiii sir
Iam waiting for buy this c5 ultra but,
I asked one think someone says it is hang& heating problem plzzzz tell mee what's the real
Bong Salvador, 24 Sep 2015Does it support OTG,thanks for the reply.Video calls available this phone?
boom, 28 Sep 2015android phone are good usually when its new. But after couple of month , problem will arise
Dude are you serious?? I've used a lot of android phones over years & currently using Z3 & C5 ultra, Z3 is with me since Dec'14 & I haven't faced a single issue till date, same goes with C5 which is relatively new but worth the money, get your facts right before misguiding people.
boom, 28 Sep 2015android phone are good usually when its new. But after couple of month , problem will arise You kidding me ? It's either you unlucky or noob in handling device. How can it bad after a couple month ? Wtf.
safran, 28 Sep 2015Sony c5 good or not,please heloandroid phone are good usually when its new. But after couple of month , problem will arise
I have been using this phone since 4 days ago.
1. This phone takes the most beautiful selfies I have ever seen. Your skin looks smothened out naturally without looking fake-ish.
2. Takes amazing pictures of food if you like to post them on FB. Haven't tried landscape pictures yet as Malaysia is beset by hazy weather.
3. This is personal but I do like the overall design of the phone and that mint green is just so appealing to me.
4. A separate shutter button for the camera.
5. It has fill-in flash that I find to be very useful if you tend to take pictures with very bright background or the sun at your back. I can't wait to try this fill-in flash at a carnival, with all the neon lights behind me :-)
6. You can remove all the software bloat, which I did.
7. Many fun camera effects and modes that you can download and some of them are pretty funny.
8. The flash quality is good and pictures/selfies with flash do not appear whitewashed.
9. Sound quality for music is good (not as good as Samsung S5 or even my Tab S 8.4 though) and there are many sound equalizer settings available.
10. There are some cool Xperia themes available for download, though some of them requires payment.
Now the cons:
1. Low light pictures are passable. Cannot be compared to Samsng flagship phones. I believe the A8 will also be a better performer because of f1.9.
2. Pictures are not exactly sharp 0 this is an on going problem with Sony phone as I found out later. And that's probably why selfies seem good as your skin "appears" to be smooth as silk.
3. Battery sucks big time without stamina mode. But with stamina mode you have to compromise on the real-time update of your chats and emails.
4. The charger that came with it is useless, takes a long time to charge up the phone. I use my Samsung Tab S charger and it is a lot faster with it.
5. Camera shutter button is not easy to press esp the second press for taking picture.
6. It does lag in some cases, even in more demanding camera modes or effects.
7. Speaker is soft, not loud enough. Didn't use the ClearAudio setting though to test it again.
8. The phone does get warm when the camera function is used but it is not unbearably hot.
9. I suspect the dual SIM version got the inferior quality screen as the screen appears whitish (very bad blacks) out of the box. You will have to tweak the white balance yourself under the settings mode to get some semblance of deep blacks.
This is my first Sony phone in as many years. If you like taking pictures and selfies this is the phone for you. If you want beautful vivid screen get the A8. Super AMOLED is still the best screen on the market. If you want a powerhouse phone, don't even think about getting this phone. If you like your phone thin and light, A8 is for you. This one is pretty hefty by today's standard.
Even with all the issues above the phone is a grower on me. I can't quite explain why. Some how I am still satisfied with it. I'll give it a month before I update you guys on my thoughts about the phone further.