AnonD-263534, 30 Sep 2014Can apps be moved to SD card after KiKkat Update Please some one please confirmNot all apps can be moved only few ones. Most of the games can be moved but also note that even though you move apps to your SD card your internal storage still consumes some of its storage space for that app.
I have purchased this phone months ago and what I can really say about this phone is though it is not a very great phone it is ok for this small price. I can't find any other phone with all these features at a such a low price.
Positive things about this phone
1. Great Display: Though under sunlight you cannot see anything clearly the display is awesome indoors. The screen size is simply big and all photos, videos and other graphics are clearly visible even from the sides.
2. Great sound: The sound is loud and clear and you can really feel the music at your heart. I can't believe that you can even get headphones FREE with it.
3. Great User interface: if you are new to this phone you may have difficulties during your initial use but later you automatically get used to it. It has got a querty keyboard which is very easy to type when you auto-rotate the screen.
3. Very good Web browsing experience
You can download firefox and get full length webpages in seconds. Reading online contents is also great. You can also play YouTube videos and download them using tubemate application.
You can also very easily connect this phone to your computer without any CD because the software to be installed on your pc is pre stored in your phone.
By just enabling the USB tethering option in your phone and selecting install software on your phone you can easily surf Internet on your computer using 3G by just enabling the LAN icon on your computer which gets created in your network connections windows.
4. Battery: Right now my battery gives me a very good backup even with music, videos etc but if you use the Internet for long the battery seems to drain by 2 or 3 percent slowly which is not a big problem as you can still browse the Internet for even more then two hours with a fully charged battery.
5. Sensitive touch: Touch is not a problem at all. Ways better than my old Samsung phone.
6. Speed: Doesn't seem to be too slow even though it's RAM is just 512mb. Speed is not a big problem.
7. Everything is possible like downloading and installing "adobe reader" to view pdf files. To view ms word, excel, ppt files you can download an application named "docs to go". Internet settings can easily be installed and configured.
8. This phone never hangs after an upgrade to Android 4.4.2
Other outstanding features: Auto-brightness, 2GB internal storage for games and applications, identifying any songs name by simply recording using track ID application. 3MP camera, high speed 3G, GPS.
Many a times incoming calls are auto-rejected with message because of pocket frictions but you don't have to worry you just need to install an app called as "Tiny call confirm" which will lock your phone during an incoming call and hopefully you can unlock it and drag the slider right to receive the call.
Minor speed problems: If you want to auto rotate your screen there is a delay of around 2-3 seconds. A delay of 3-4 seconds while making a phone call from home screen shortcut.
Can apps be moved to SD card after KiKkat Update
Please some one please confirm
AnonD-308060, 16 Sep 2014 Facebook cannot install, lots of bugs after upgrading Xperia E1 4.3 - 4.4, have you ever t... moreDo this step work??i upgraded my android to 4.4.2...but the facebook application doesn't get install...
I connected the phone to recharge the battery and when the battery was loaded (green light on) nothing happened no connection no signs on the phone it looked like if everything from the programming of the phone was gone! i even don't have any contacts any more on my sim card. it's horrible and will never never again buy Sonny. the phone is 2 months old and i have to wait 3 weeks before i get my phone back from Sonny!
Quality camera indeed, quality sound but the headset volume is very low, it must be upgraded
Great phone everything will be working to this device...Facebook work...battery performance better than jellybeans 4.3
got this phone 3 days ago and I'm quite happy with it. Really nice phone for this price range.... but RAM is 512 MB, camera is 3 MP only. what do you expect in this price range? :-) I'm happy because I 'm a music lover and it suits me, sound quality is awesome :-)
RAMRAS, 16 Sep 2014my handset sound is very low. what is the problem. new mobile, ring tone sound is ok , but spe... moreYes it's ear phones sounds is low but clear bass is superb I think it has to upgrade
It's a good smartphone at its price. It can be rooted and done many things. MORE over there is no FACEBOOK application PROBLEM of USAGE OR INSTALLATION. You can even play GTA 3, GTA VICE CITY, REAL STEEL, ASPHALT 7, ETC.,
It's my suggestion to circle.
Its ram is low thats it.................
AnonD-263534, 15 Sep 2014How is the music experience do the phone have illumination light Sony xpeeria E1 music volume is high but only the music put also can hear the people sing and hear drums very perfectly.
faiz, 16 Sep 2014in this phone facebook run or not .im ready to buy it .reply fastSony Xperia E1 is a good phone but upgrade it to the newest software and uses less ram and you can play higher qality games and battry also holds long.when you put the phone on it going to take long but it is good and I would do it and also the software also upgrades the camera so you will have a better taking pictures or videos.
AnonD-139394, 14 Sep 2014This thing is really s l o w...... Even after all the updates, im seriously thinking about goi... moreWP OS is verrrry bad. i had L520 before X-E1 just like you. The phone was good itself but the windowsPhone OS... a rubbish!