Anonymous, 13 Aug 2014don't for this model: Sony Xperia E1 dual. It's totally dam one: data speed is too slow even 3... moreI am using Vodafone 3g only its very fast if ur experiencing any problem with network means just move on to other dont blame the phone its simply very nice am loving it
this mobile is owsome and have very good battery backup it has 3mp camera and owsome photo clearaty it is perfect for browsing.
i have purchased this phone and im using this since two weeks. my commnets and Experience below.
1. first thing this is a budget phone.excellent for browsing purpose if u use airtel 3g or any other 3gsim
2. Dont expect high features like camera, dual network, But we can update OS like KItkat version, and walkman etc..
3. I have used so many phones like celkon A119q HD, micromax, karbon, etc all are above 10,000. But this E1 dual: Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7processor speed is awsome. indeed.
4. ofcourse this is a 512mb of RAM. I have installed games like, subway surfers, Dead trigger, riptide Gp2. after i installed these games i moved to SD card. the RAM filled 400MB out of 512 MB.But gaming wise not strucked even a single hack. Gaming exp is awsome.
5. Finally Music: I got a free head set of Sony Xperia MDR-ZX110A foldable headphones in lot mobiles.the experience of music with sony headset is excellent. i really enjoyed. please purchase in retail outlets u can check and purchase. this is best thing apart from online purchase.
Violet colour looks pretty good.
Not Dual sim active..... Only call forwarding is available. During call on one sim other sim is unreachable. you can forward call to both the sims mutually.. Come on Sony this is nothing new.. don't fool people any more... Any phone can divert calls to other sim if operator allows..
After updating it to kitkat facebook app was deleted, all my attembts to re install failed, can any one help
hi guys,I have it for a week,everything is ok but I have just a problem,as mine is kitkat,its compass works a short time after restart and then compass doesn't work until next restart,do you have the same problem? what should I do?
santosh singh, 13 Aug 2014click on the lock button and as well as click on the volume down button at the same time then... more@santhosh I figured it out to take screen shot. It's by holding the lock button for long n then we get options for poweroff, screenshot n flight mode. The steps you provided will work in jellybean but after rolling e1 dual to kitkat. Anyway thanks
click on the lock button and as well as click on the volume down button at the same time then u can take the screen shot
don't for this model: Sony Xperia E1 dual. It's totally dam one: data speed is too slow even 3g also and hang frequently
Unable to take screen shot in Xperia e1 dual after rolling to kitkat. They had mentioned easy built in screen shot in update but How to take??
Unable to take screen shot in Xperia e1 dual after rolling to kitkat.they had mentioned easy built in screen shot in update. But how??
Does anyone look at SAR value of motoe...look at it then decide...
E1 is a good phone in its price tag
Anonymous, 10 Aug 2014i have using Sony Xperia E1 dual, some times my phone will be hang and automatically restart. ... moreYou need software repair also kitkat is now available better you send your mobile to Sony care if your mobile is in warranty or download pc companion and follow the instructions you must use wifi or 3g to repair
what is Geo-tagging, face and smile detection, HDR, image stabilization, panorama., plz kindly explain
i have using Sony Xperia E1 dual, some times my phone will be hang and automatically restart. then my data speed is very slow., how to resolve this issue., plz need to help for me.,,,,