main problem of sony handsets is display quality these sets have only TFT display & this new technical this is not sufficient
Anonymous, 14 Sep 2014what is nfc NFC is Bluetooth Version 4, you can connect to Bluetooth to another NFC support device by just touching one device to another.
r.K., 16 Sep 2014This phone has flash light or not plz tell me Yes, it has flash, check sony website http://api.sonymobile.com/files/xperia-e3-dual-white-1240x840-196606d456f9d99907d408ee566fa70e.jpg
Which version android it has android 4.4.4 or 4.4.2 plz tell me fast.....
r.K., 16 Sep 2014This phone has flash light or not plz tell me No LED Flash in a sophisticated phone like E3. Even Rs 4000 phones have got LED Flash. Pathetic.
God yesterday very sharp and clear ips display.. U can move application in sd card in and camera is improvement lots of.. Nfc otg all supported.. Don't spend more hard Earned money just go for it widout hadditation.. Sony rocks again
Excellent product of optimum efficiency and future proof 4G in dual sim with otg , nfc nothing is left out and a well synchronised mobile.
today i go through jumbo the electronic shop here in lucknow and get the personal hand experience of sony e3 dual... handset is superb except certain problems is here
1- camera quality is not good when you take image with 5 mg camera the image get blurred in zooming and sometimes in shot of camera also image get blurred
2-there is an yellowish screen in playing video means video is not getting playing means video quality is not natural...
overall surface is good smooth functioning ... fast processing @ reasonable price=12500
where is proximity sensor? is display light off when take a call without that sensor?
Yes,have NFC this phone & not removel bettery is better than removel bettery.
i am a Wholesaler/Distributor of Sony mobile in india/ Madhya pradesh/ indore also a user of sony mobile phones.
i would like to draw your attention towards facts that why people dont buy mobile handsets from sony..
1. the price issue. - other brand like competitor Samsung has vast range of handsets in all segments say, samsung star starts at rs 5500 INR. if you wish to compete; you need to make a comparative analysis altogether launch new handsets with a 2 megapixel camera phone ( earlier you launched sony Typo but not its not in mkt) ranging 5800. a 3mp camera phone with flash comparing samsung star advance (g350) in price range 7000. then a phone in range of 10000 INR with a bigger screen. in the range of 12000. 13500. 15000. 17000. and so on with comparison to samsung only.
2. the success mantra of samsung is the service point at every remote location where a range of 2lakh people resides.
3. beating Nokia and having the biggest market share because of availability of products in all range. aggressive marketing and feedback.
4. please make analysis with the features like WMV video support, .
5. the last option i want that sony too can launch Note kind handsen for designing and office purpose
I like the toatl specifications but battery should be removable one then it is a betterone