Bought it in March 2015 it died February 2018,my first ever smartphone and the best i've ever used,it has served me well :')
please let me know where i can get battery for e4 xperia. if anyone have battery, please inform me.
Have this phone for 3 years..
Zero problems, didnt freez once!
Replaced battery after 2 years becouse i killed it with Summoners War :D
Best buy ever
Ran reliably for about twelve months, then started noticing the battery level / reliability fading away.
Now two years old, having to restart it almost everyday because it goes into crazy mode, slows down / jambs.
It will even go into crazy mode / jamb straight after having been charged.
Should have stuck with Samsung.
Sad part is, I went with this phone because of having been very happy with my Experience tablet, very happy with that, but the phone is just an exercise in frustration.
Hello all how i unlock from Network lock? To use any Sim Card, its Locked to TELSTRA NETWORK, Australia, I think Network code is 50501 phone is SONY XPERIA Z4 or E2104 ,Thanks so much Pete.
Great phone for nearly 3 years of hard laber to it an still running good besides the overheats an most things others have said about the phone but I'd say it would last another year or so merry Christmas all an happy new years
I have my e4 I think for more than 2 years now. There are a couple of problems I have with it,
1. speakers got really bad, like things that are loud sound bad with them.
2. they say it has 8 GB of internal space but really when I check with file commander how much space there is in internal storage it shows no more than 4,8 GB.
3. Camer quality not really great
4. sometimes when someone calls me I hear sound but I can't answer because the phone is thinking for couple seconds or smth.
5. and it doesn't show apps that I have on SD Card sometimes right know, I don't know if that is phones fault at least in file commander app it recognizes that i have a sd card in phone.
6. It shows that i don't have space on phone and so i have to do junk file cleaning very often.
1. to me it seemed like not very expensive.
This Sony is a decent phone.
It's from 2015, so don't expect a lot from it.
The camera (5mpx) is really blurry, and the front camera is, of course, blurry. The memory can't handle a lot of apps either. But it has the AR mode, which is really funny. But not really useful. Just for fun.
The android version is 4.4.4, and not upgradeable.
In 2015, it was good, I guess.
I am using SONY XPERIA E4 and I have accidentally spoil both the screen and the touch, please can I get the screen and the touch?
because one mobile phone dealer told me it accessories are not yet in.
please can I get some to buy?
i using this for last 2 years. good . now the features are old and palnning to change it. can any one suggest a feature phone in this range
It's my first smartphone. Using it for 4 years now and I'm not planing to change it... works just fine for me :)
dont buy..this is crap...low memory..cant even handle multi tasking
E 2115.very trouble fhone i ever have.. Beterry drain very fast.. I think it a virus inside same as z3. Now this fhone cannot recharge.. RIP