Abhishek , 27 Apr 2015My flash not work when I made video on tje auto scene mode...what to do...plz help....???there is a flash icon on top of the screen in auto mode.tap it-there are 4 flash modes-auto flash,fill flash,red eye reduction flash and torch flash.
turn on torch flash before[remember' before']recording video in auto mode...
My flash not work when I made video on tje auto scene mode...what to do...plz help....???
Mandeep, 23 Apr 2015I had purchased one Sony Mobile (E2115/XPERIA E4/DS/WHITE) on 4th April, 2015 fro Sony Center,... moreA off button behind cover...press once and then press power button...it will be start
AnonD-390087, 26 Apr 2015Using this phone about two week, so far good one, camera is overall good although not good at ... morefriend read the manual after downloading it from sony website.in all xperia phones,there is a secondary power off button[small]under the back cover.read in the manual where it is and how to use it
Using this phone about two week, so far good one, camera is overall good although not good at near object focussing, battery lasts 2 days with display on about 4.5hr, but as the battery nonremovable what to do if it hangs(although not experienced yet)???
how about quality of loudspeaker while play a music using walkman app ? loud+good clarity or not ? thx
Anonymous, 25 Apr 2015bro,if u are not up2date,please dnt comment.c3 and t2 ultra have already been geting lollipop ... moreHi...im using Xperia E4 Dual...can you give me the source Xperia E4/E4 Dual will get Lolipop?Thanks :)
After own and using this phone for 2 weeks, this what i can say (im a Xperia Z user too):
1) Battery Performance: I have 15% battery remain and i can still watch Taken 3 from start till end with data off and i have another 4% battery. That can't be done with Xperia Z.
2) The screen: The colour produce is ok. Not so good not so bad. I prefer Xperia Z or other high-end phone for this. What you aspect form mid-range phone? The viewing angel not so bad even i don't care about it. Who want to see movie for other side? This is our personal phone!
3) Music Player (a.k.a. Walkman app): Nothing to comment about this, It's awesome! The clearity and quality of music is really satisfied me.
The Design: I like it much. It difference from other Sony's phone. Even it does not have OmniBalance, but the device fit in my palm perfectly. Maybe it's about the round curve. The one thing that attract me is, the chrome Sony logo. I can't take my eye seeing that!Lol!
4) Performance: Im an Injustice game player. Who play this, would know the graphic for this game. The Xperia E4/E4 Dual does do a good job even the graphic is not sharp as high-end device but it is no lag at all. Even my Xperia Z lag or crash sometimes when play this game. I know the Xperia E4/E4 Dual chipset is outdate version but someone can explain this maybe?
5) Camera: The camera quality is ok. Not so bad but it does a good job done. What we aspect for the 1 gig ram phone to perform? Of course the camera is a bit lag when we launch or snap a picture but its ok for me. I know this is a mid-range phone. If you complaint about this, go buy a high-end phone!
I would give 4 of 5 for this phone and as Xperia Z user too, i satisfied overall. Thanks Sony!
Diogo Santos, 24 Apr 2015Sorry bro, Sony only will update Z models to Android 5.0 bro,if u are not up2date,please dnt comment.c3 and t2 ultra have already been geting lollipop and e4 was released last month in 2015.it will get lollipop as was said by sony during the xperia e4 release press conference
salman, 23 Apr 2015does it has LED notification light??yes it has led notification light..
AnonD-389518, 23 Apr 2015guys m so confused about purchasing this phone acctualy i m looking to buy phone under the ra... moreguys,this is a great phone.
1st-it willget lollipop for sure 100 percent as it has been released in march 2015!it will get it within a month or two.
2nd-it doesnt hang at all.my brother had a grand 2 and inspite of 1.5gb ram samsung grand 2 hanged a lot-I MEAN A LOT.BUT THIS E4 IS REALLY SMOOTH. I AM GLAD I BOUGHT E4.IT DOESNT LAG AND IS SMOOTH.
3RD-it has very good camera apps.in time shift burst,u can take 31 photos in 2sec and choose which photo to keep.i find it useful to take photos of small children who move their heads!
4th-music quality is awesome
5th-BATTERY IS THE BEST IN THIS WORLD.VERY LONG BATTERY
BUT,CASES AND FLIP COVERS HAVE NOT ARRIVED IN ALL SHOPS.BUT THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE WITHIN A WEEK,I THINK..
guys m so confused about purchasing this phone acctualy i m looking to buy phone under the range of 11500 can u plz suggest me that m should buy this phone or not... nd one more question is this phone have problem of hanging or not?? plz tell me all the qualities of this phone whether good or bad??
Ive been using E4dual for 3days now. So far so good. Ive owned an Lg g3beat bfore using this and E4 is better than g3beat. Most of the time, Ive experienced lagging from g3beat with the same apps installed and to think both have 8gb, 1gb ram. And g3beat has quadcore snpdrgon 400..
My only problem is that, there are no available cases from malls and online yet.