Hi Friends ,
I am using Sony E Dual Phone for the past almost 8 months.
Positives: Battery back up very good ,
sound clarity is good ,low Waite. ,
Negative: sum time be application are very slew,and camera is not good.
Phone slows down after couple of weeks.
Bad camera, cannot install apps.
Good battery backup.
Search for other options.
I am using Sony Xperia E Dual SIM Phone for the past 6 Months.
1) Reliable Sony Experience with respect to Audio & Video.
2) Long Battery Life compared to other Sony Products
1) The phone slows down after some weeks of usage. Despite the fact that I have not installed any applications.
2) The phone has the worst camera
3) The phone is never reached by others, however we could dial and speak with others. I checked the same SIM on other devices, it works well
4) The OS performance is the worst
This Phone is worth Rs. 7,500/- however it is priced Rs. 2,000/- more than it worth
It would have been better if Sony Uses its proprietary OS or Firefox-OS or Sailfish-OS rather than Android
hal, 16 Feb 2014If you use it for call, sms or whatsapp, yes its reliable. Even for browsing internet. The goo... moreYes, i agree. With that kind of ram, you cannot install a lot of apps, or it hangs a lot. But essential task such as sms,whatsapp, browsing or call etc, its fine. Just dont install high or medium performance game and dont install too many apps. Camera is worser than on phone with the same 3 mp camera
kingjames, 15 Feb 2014I really hope its OK cuz Iv ordered it. Many people complains about it so m beginnin to be rel... moreIf you use it for call, sms or whatsapp, yes its reliable. Even for browsing internet. The good thing about this phone is dual sim, and both sim can be adjusted for 3g for better connection. Most manufacturer allows only one sim to be 3g. Furthermore it is small and comfortable to carry. Camera is the worst points for this phone.
Brijesh, 16 Jan 2014I just got this phone & trust me u'll love it ! ;)Can wassup be downloaded on dis phone?
Brijesh, 16 Jan 2014I just got this phone & trust me u'll love it ! ;)I really hope its OK cuz Iv ordered it. Many people complains about it so m beginnin to be reluctant. Is it THAT cool or its JUST cool??
pinky, 14 Feb 2014I am planning to buy sony xperia e_dual i need suggestion whether to buy or noti bought this mobile on august, Iam not satisfied in this mobile, i felt a darkness on display and i didnt get satisfaction in photos
pkv, 14 Feb 2014I have planned to buy xperia E dual plzzzz reply me is this good or Not...fast reply in today plsIt gets slow sometimes..but that happens with every phone. Based on its stylish design, good touch, I would say, its a pretty good buy. But remember that there is no front camera and no flash.
I am planning to buy sony xperia e_dual i need suggestion whether to buy or not
I have planned to buy xperia E dual plzzzz reply me is this good or Not...fast reply in today pls
1. I am presently using Sony xperia e-DUAL , it hangs regularly
2. Applications take some time to respond.
3. I cannot make calls sometimes because dialing screen or the Contacts list appear after few minutes or gets hanged also
4. Sometime it is hard to pick a call because when you slide to receive your call, the SLIDER doesn’t appear
5. Complained through ONLINE on 6th May 2013 itself, just hardly one month from the Date of Purchase of the phone. I did Service once, but still the problem continues
6. I am feeling really Bad for shifting from Nokia to Sony
Vaibson, 12 Feb 2014I have planned to buy xperia E dual plzzzz reply me is this good or Notno dont take
I have planned to buy xperia E dual
plzzzz reply me
is this good or Not
Just got this phone for a week now, its smooth, it runs BBM comfortably, sound not bad.am yet to install those RAM sucking applications like games, for now i have Temple run.Its a low end phone but don't expect it what other high end phones are doing. my last phone was galaxy Y duos, i beliv E dual is much better. thanks.