pixel density should be much better. 165 ppi is no where near to satisfactory. otherwise it is awesome.
guys, go to sonymobile.com and you will see that thay didn't put a note that this model will be upgraded to ICS. every other model that will get ICS has that note on "specifications" link for each model.
that means they plan to keep xperia go on 2.3.7.
low resolution..??i think the resolution is just enough..try to compare this to the resolution of samsung phones with almost same price..
dingy, 26 Jul 2012i recently bought sony xperia go, and i'm encoutering some network problem. is this because... moreIt might be sim or network tower's problem...but then also check it by inserting different companies sims..
why people always said low screen resolution!
i think you did not use this phone yet.
SONY is expert with color, but here it is Scratch-resistant glass, so no way to make screen resolution higher!
but anyway the screen resolution is okay!
only one problem is battery! hope SONY will consider!
Can anyone answer me?what does cause if the screen resolution is low...i will make screen lag or blur?
Bought this phone two days ago, two words = kinda awesome (okay maybe 3 words)
Let's start with the pros:
1. Beautifully slim & sleek. I got the white version, it somehow looks like it's a phone in a white cover.
2. Water, dust and scratch resistant.
3. Screen is bright and easy to look at.
4. Visible under direct sunlight
5. Useful SONY pre-installed apps
6. Fantastic audio quality with bundled headphones (has equalizer & surround sound too)
7. Runs on a dual core processor (speed is not bad, it's not super fast but it doesn't lag)
8. Gingerbread 2.3.7, I hate the ICS on my RAZR coz i had problems with 3G data network connection which couldn't be solved, so I sold my RAZR & got this SONY instead, yeah u better believe it. i honestly think Gingerbread is the most stable & perfect Android system at the moment.
9. has 3D capture mode (i don't use it though)
10. Very sleek and light
11. Battery takes quick to charge and lasted me 10 hours on 3G/H with moderate usage, whatsapp/twitter/facebook/browsing/smsing/calling
1. Screen resolution is only OKAY. Motorola Defy has a much better screen display
Call quality is great.
Loudspeaker is loud enough to be heard while in the pocket.
An ICS upgrade is coming soon.
Overall, i'm satisfied. Sony did a good job with this one.
Can't get use to thin and flat structure for an IP67 phone. Feels like very delicate and fragile when holding it. Hope it holds up to its IP67 reputation.
Fisrt of all thanks sony for a water proof handset that i am already expected.
I LIKE ALL IT'S FEATURES ESPECIALLY THE WATER/DUST/SCRATCH PROOF.AND I AM RELLAY IMPRESSED WITH THE PHONE.BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE FOLLOWING SPEC.
1.320 x 480 pixels, 3.5 inches (~165 ppi pixel density)-small display.i don't like small diplay.also i don't know why sony develops new dualcore midrange smartfone with the 3.5'.For this range and below other brand has 3.7-4' display.sony forget the thing that display is another primary concern for the customers.
2.Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)-sony likes old os but we like new.but thanks for future update.
3.Standard battery, Li-Ion 1305 mAh-i am not sure all smart fone in this range has 1500mAh.Everyone know the fact that battery is a big deal for an androids.but i think 1305 mAh is ok for xperia go and which is fully sealed to resist water.
For a 19K this handset will satisfy all my needs.But if i had some more i will definitly go for Sony Acro S another water proof(IP57 only) from sony which has everything that i need......,
1 question. when you purchase this phone, should you charge it longer for the first time? (i was told to do this everytime i purchase a new phone). is it still the same? if so, how long does it take for the first charging time?
i'm about to get it tomorrow, from a friend in india who has bought it today (i live in indonesia, btw)
I hope the review comes out soonest as I am planning to buy a new phone this weekend. :)
i recently bought sony xperia go, and i'm encoutering some network problem.
is this because of the phone or sim-card?
if it is because of the phone, what is the solution to it??
very low screen resolution camara 5mp is low is 8mp or more is better no front camara difical using skyp ...