A bought this phone about month ago, and a few days ago a little dot showed on my display. It was really small but now it became bigger, and i hate it. I don't know why this happened, can anyone explain me what caused this?
which app is best to take app backup???i want to upgrade to the latest 4.1.2.
AigarsT, 07 Jul 2013I have had this phone for some time. At first I have to say why am i disappointed.
1. I has ... moresame experience here, thanks for sharing! :D
it may not the best phone in the world, but it does the job very well for everyday usage
ramesh2786, 07 Jul 2013nothing showing in album only black screen pls somebody hlpthis happens after the jelly bean 4.1.2 update. it's an os bug as it also happens with other xperia units that recently updated with the same.
a temporary solution is to go to apps and go to album and clear all data.
hope that helps until sony decides to release a permanent fix.
I have had this phone for some time. At first I have to say why am i disappointed.
1. I has no camera button, you can only snap pictures by pressing on the screen.
2. Although it has something called xLoud, while listening to the music it's not what I would call loud.
3. The battery life is not good. I have to charge it every day. But you can save energy using some apps, removing unnecessary things, not using animations, disabling some features. Then it's all good!
4. When I bought it, it had ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0...something), and it was really laggy. Sometimes I had to wait 10 seconds before an app opened. BUT not anymore...
And now the good stuff-
1. Camera is good. In daylight. Pictures are really good. Indoors it's also nice, but in dark places not so good, but still, what can you expect from 5Mpx camera?
2. New update to Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (or just Android 4.1.2, don't even know) is the best. I mean - the phone is ten times faster. No lags. New interface is amazing. I am really happy that I found this update. Believe me, it is waaaaaay better than 2.0 or 4.0, because the phone, as far as I know, originally came with Gingerbread.
3. It's water resistant. How cool is that? Of course, I am not putting it in the water just to see what happens, but it is nice to be sure, that if something happens, the phone will survive.
4. The display is so good. All the colors look amazing, they are deep, so the image is much better looking. And in the sun, at first I thought, that I can't see a thing, but the I changed the brightness to MAX, and I have to admit, I was impressed. Everything was clear and beautiful, just like using the phone indoors!
5. It's Android, so there are A LOT of apps you can download and enjoy. Before I bought this phone, I had BlackBerry Bold 9700, so this is something really different, and I am enjoying it!
Overall the phone is good. I like it. Of course, with 4.1.2 . But with this price tag and dual core 1Ghz processor this phone is amazing.
And you should remember - just because it's water, dust proof and scratch resistant, you shouldn't give it a hard time. It's still a piece of tech that can easily brake and shatter.
But I am definitely satisfied. And I recommend it.
And if you have and questions, post them, I will try to answer, because I know, that buying a phone without any information is like buying a cat in a bag. :D
Hi i cnt receive images songs from other phones but i cn b able to send photos to them pls help.
lance, 03 Jul 2013this is an excellent phone and you wouldn't regret buying this phone the only problem is the b... morethis whitey of mine is so cool. my problem is wth its battery is there smthng tht cn b do about it?
lance, 03 Jul 2013this is an excellent phone and you wouldn't regret buying this phone the only problem is the b... moreto increase the battery life span, you have to switch off/ dim the light when you are in dim place like inside the house.
well my xperia go. i used it in salt water for 3 days, whole days and nothing happen its still working just dont forgot to wash it in fresh water yeah yeah thumbs up. ultimate outdoor phone using gingerbread version.
now you can download the new android version 4.1.2 and turn on stmania mode xD
this is an excellent phone and you wouldn't regret buying this phone the only problem is the battery life how can you increase its life span
I have a problem while dialing with my phone, it seems I can' t call unless it is registred in my contacts and after getting to view contact then call, if I only type the number and press yes, the number disappears, can anyone help me?
After 8 months of use, my phone accidentally fell out of the pocket to the concrete floor and the display cracked - one big horizontal crack across display. Phone and display still works, but haha...do not believe people watching ads that Xperia GO is shock resistant (IP 67) Against water, dust, scratches, maybe he is, but not for hard knocks and falls.
Anonymous, 31 Mar 2013Guys should i buy dis phn . ??
Is it gud !!hey smart guy, i am also checking more over a 2 month. some says it is good...
and some says it is bad. I also don't know what to do... listen one thing every thing has pros & cons. And one thing dont belive shopkeeper they only try mistakes you...