yellow xperia go , 15 Jun 2013hi! is anyone here knows how to downgrade from jelly bean to gingerbread? please help me!!! i ... moreusing flash tool and proper gb firmware .. i just downgrade ti gb from jb :)
SOny user, 24 Jun 2013Hi, i can not open the Albums after jellybean 4.2 update. please help me with that issue.go to settings>apps>all>albums>clear data & clear cache
SOny user, 24 Jun 2013Hi, i can not open the Albums after jellybean 4.2 update. please help me with that issue.go to settings>apps>all>albums>clear data
Hi, i can not open the Albums after jellybean 4.2 update. please help me with that issue.
i have just bought this mobile and upgraded to ICS 4.1.2,the latest software...the issue i was facing before and after update is that the wifi signal are very weak,but my other mobile catches the signal.
wat to do??? help me out guys...
my oh my what a handset I HAVE` actually In can do anything and everything I WANT with this phone thumbsupp SONY.........
You can't get these from XGo:
1. Too much HD gaming
2. Full HD videos and Hi-res screen
3. Super fast processing
4. Great battery life
Instead, you will get this:
1. IP67 dustproof, and waterproof (up to 1m)
2. Compact handset
3. Good audio quality, at least, good.
4. Smooth for casual usage
5. 720p video recording and playback
what you need to do to make this a better phone:
1. If you like gingerbread, then stay
2. Jelly Bean update brings some good improvements including smoother video playback
3. ICS is no good, better stay in GB or update to JB
4. Use STAMINA mode to improve battery life, and select apps that you want it to run in background, such as Whatsapp, Line, GMail or anything you need
5. Install only apps that you need
6. Don't compare with flagship model phones
How to keep the phone waterproof:
1. Ensure the USB slot cap is closed properly
2. Ensure the 3.5mm headset cap is closed properly
3. DO NOT put your phone more than 1 meter water depth, maximum depth is 1m
Please read carefully the spec and user manual BEFORE YOU PUT IN THE WATER
avellan, 13 Jun 2013where are you bruh? I'm fron Costa Rica and over here there is no JB update yetI'm in Indonesia. You can download the JB from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2249947 and flash it with Flashtool
Honestly saying, Don't buy this phone. The phone was smooth in Gingerbread, after updating to ICS was lagging too much, after updating to JB, still lagging sometimes. Temple run 2 can't play smooth. lagging too much.
Battery back up- I am using only wi-fi without sim card and in aeroplane mode. Drop down from 100% to 65% in 2 hrs with continuous internet using without stop.
During call dial I have to wait for 5 sec then call will start.
Buy if gingerbread system is available. ohetherwise forget.
Ths phone is not good, no proper service center, no battery back up, it always hangs, everyday i To switch on off for more thn five times a day, not a good smart phone to buy
I'm in india... its shows only ICS not JB... i need JB... when are they gonna launch JB for xperia go in india ?