the best camera phone nokia 808 pureview but best camera androi phone will be this with the 13mp powershooter
hi does anyone know the cost of this phone?? and how long the battery can be sustain(does`t given in the specification)?? thanks whoever reply ^_^
anyone knows the price of this phone?? and how long the battery can be sustain??
Anonymous, 17 Jun 2012hi is that phone have glonass in gps as xperia s or galaxy s3 ? tank youWow Wat a Phone is there any fone similar to tis
Anonymous, 17 Jun 2012hi
is that phone have glonass in gps as xperia s or galaxy s3 ?
tank youYes Brother Glonaas is available on this Phone
Read this Article's Feature Column
The ppi (pixels per inch) is lower than Xperia S because of the larger screen, the quality however will no doubt be the same, awesome ;)
is that phone have glonass in gps as xperia s or galaxy s3 ?
This phone can kIll gallay i9300 nokIa 808 htc one x and iphone . I want to buy this sony phone
This phone best galaxy i9300 . Htc one x nokIa 808 iphone 5 all. I want to buy sony phone
[deleted post]Avoid him Rohit he's been insulted since 60 post ago..............trying to be over smart..........Sony has a class all that we know ans sumsung i would saw even a garbage person carries it
[deleted post]now you have changed your nickname to mine and posting weird things on gsmarena...you seems to be damn frustrated...anyways keep doing it...it doesn't bother me.
Rohit, 13 Jun 2012Anshul beta, you should look at your own grammatical and spelling mistakes beforehand while po... moreDear Mr. fun loving and cheerful Rohit...first of all i am a bit confused as to whether you are supporting ‘Sony’…or ‘Dual core S4 Krait’…presuming that you are supporting ‘Sony’, here are my notes…Let me start your way…”On a technical note”:
1. Let us talk a bit about GPU before moving on to CPU…Mali gained an advantage in some tests since it uses discrete cores not unified shader architecture…the adreno 225 has underperformed because maybe there is some kind of optimization…The Mali 400 in the exynos 4212 smokes all the graphics processors in any other SoC’s available in a phone…CPU wise they're pretty well matched though.
2. Talking about your benchmark tests, the 'ONLY' test where the S4 krait even comes close to the exynos in SGS3 is in V-Sync arbitrarily limited tests that were "amazingly" made by Qualcomm and all their chips are tuned to get high scores on it…go figure it out…and yet in one of them the exynos of SGS3 overpowers it.
3. Outside of floating point tests such as LINPACK, CPU benches will even have quad core tegra3 well ahead of the dual core S4 krait…Quadrant, Antutu, etc. will all show the same performance gap and it's a big one…Let's get these straight…main selling points for Dual Core S4 krait setup = battery life from 28nm die shrink and integrated LTE.
4. The S4 is an ‘OK’ chip…it's plenty powerful for the average users like you…but it doesn't come anywhere near the exynos 4212 in the international S3…stop kidding to yourself…some tests have it by 40+ FPS(possibly now you can understand the power of exynos in ‘3D Gaming’)
5. User Interface is a matter of choice…I personally found TouchWiz 4.0 much better than Timescape & Sense UI…so for now, let’s just keep the topic of User Interface aside (but I am open to continue the debate on this topic as well, if you want me to opt for the same)
6. Now because you have worked so hard in analyzing which one is better, I am supposed to mention atleast one statement in your favour…I heard somewhere that S4 krait also beats the OMAP3 and the 1st generation Snapdragon…xD
“On a non-technical note”:
1. ‘Snapdragon’…naah…actually it should be ‘crapdragon’…sounds quite original…I do take a little pride in the fact that my little blurb of terminology has permeated the lexicon of the site…I've even heard some of the geekier customers use the term in the store.
2. A line on behalf of you, "STOP BRINGING UP ALL THESE BENCHMARK THINGS THAT MAKE THE CHIP IN MY FAVORITE PHONE LOOK BAD!"… you guys are damn funny…one is calling me a fanboy because he saw a test somewhere which he can't recall or Google searched that showed the S4 beating the 4212…and that means its more plausible than this entire gamut of tests, an extremely well respected site like Anadtech did… the other wants to ignore every test that shows the true power of the chips without limits because it makes "his chip" look bad...I don't have a "chip"…I am loyal to no manufacturer…I go where the best is:)
The most humorous statement (that you have included in your technical notes) was ‘Quad Core’ funda is nothing but a marketing strategy at this point of time…I must admit that this was one of the most powerful ‘technical note’ I have ever read…rofl
Even I would love to carry on, but I believe that's enough dosage for you…wait! wait! wait!...I forgot to discuss the story of ‘me’ being a loser…pointing out my spelling mistake was the only marvelous outcome of your post…but hats off to your dedication that you read out all my posts damn carefully and pointed out my spelling mistake…continue this good work (you might find some more spelling mistakes in my posts), and keep calling me ‘loser’ for all the spelling mistakes that I have committed…rofl:)
Anshul beta, you should look at your own grammatical and spelling mistakes beforehand while pointing out others'. On a technical note:
(1) Qualcomm's S4 Krait cores are as up-to-date as Exynos' A9 Cortex cores.
(2) You might want to take a look at synthetic benchmarks, since S4 Krait cores are on par with A9 Cortex cores in terms of performance, if not higher.
(3) Apart from performance, Samsung's designs, update service, after market service are next to the worse.
(4) 'Quad-core' funda is nothing but a marketing strategy at this point of time, since Dual-core processor is more than enough to run any application, game out there. Moreover, many applications and data services are not optimized and compatible with Quad-core processor as of now.
(5) You along with other Samsung fanboys must be the only ones who consider TouchWiz to be the best than other User Interfaces. Seriously, LOL.
(6) Sure Samsung enjoys the top spot in Smartphone market. But, apart from few phones like Galaxy S, S II, Note, S III and couple of others, most of their phones are crap. Samsung is just flooding the smartphone market with umpteen number of phones.
Well.. I can go on, but, let's hope you are enlightened by now. And finally, the word 'loser' is deserved to someone who doesn't even know how to spell it correctly. LOL, again.
Roger, 12 Jun 2012Now i can see how are the samsung users..........great! immature modle and immature user, bla ... moreAre you obsessed with me or something...you always search out for my posts and take the time to reply...I must say, I'm a bit flattered/blandished to have my own personal fan/stalker
[deleted post]That's right!. I'm completely agree with you . This look likes a playground for childrens ¡ ¡. Screaming and complaining all over the place. Please ¡. Have respect and tolerance to each other. STOP HEAT ¡. Gsm arena team do something. Thank you .
AnonD-37908, 07 Jun 2012Well that's the difference between you and me…I tend to be more specific rather than being gen... moreNow i can see how are the samsung users..........great! immature modle and immature user, bla bla user..............go explain all this to ur grand father and check if he understands all this tech stuff...........ya but he'll understand the touch of handset and the way it looks even this goes with all the age criteria......dont compare sony and samsung............Samsung good in India, but rest part of the world follow iphones and Sony dude........anshul.black pearl.............wow do you realy think that you are jonny depp with black pearl......come out of you dream world......their is nothing called black pearl and their is nothing that your samsung have against sony, stop dreaming or we need to plant and idea in your mind using inseption that Sony the Best......now need to talk in your way kid