reza, 24 Jun 2013if sony xperia ion can be upgraded to a jelly bean?no. its not.
xperia ion phone is very good but battery performance is very low compare the brand of sony. please do some work in battery performance.
How can I maximize the battery performance?
There are a few things you can do to improve the battery performance.
* Charge your phone often. This will not affect the lifetime of the battery.
* Downloading data from the Internet is power consuming. Turn off data traffic when you’re not using the Internet.
* Turn off GPS, Bluetooth™ and Wi-Fi®when you’re not using them.
* Synchronize your accounts manually, or increase the time between the synchronization intervals.
* Check the battery usage menu to see which applications consume the most power.
* Close and exit applications that you are not using.
* Lower the screen brightness level.
* Turn off your phone or use Airplane mode if you are in an area with no network coverage. Otherwise, your phone repeatedly scans for available networks, and this consumes power.
* Switch to a wallpaper that is not a Live wallpaper. Live wallpapers consume more power.
* Use a handsfree device to listen to music, instead of the phone’s loudspeakers.
Anonymous, 17 Jun 2013go for samsung galaxy grand.....superb phone.... :)good joke... :-D
I brought dis one before 4 days .
Iam vey disappointment with dis fone bro ..
"battery back up is very law "
plz give me slution for solve dis prblm .
some one told me Jelly Bean os increse the battery life of the fone . is it true ?
wen Jelly bean release for dis fon ?
plzz plzz give me a solution and reply
I brought this phone before one week . battery life is very law .
" How to increase the battery back up ? "
plz give me a solution for solve this prblm .
I am waiting for Jelly Bean . some one told me Jelly Bean increase the battery life .
Is it true ?
wen release the Jelly Bean for dis fone ?
xperia go got tje the jelly bean update........!!!!!! Ooooohhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy ggggggggggooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DJ-John, 15 Jun 2013my frnd just got a new frimware system update ... number 6.1.E.3.7 lolyes ...its available....even i have received the same...
Guys I just purchase this model, is it good deal or not plz suggest those who use sony mobile since a long time, this is the first time I step in to sony..
my frnd just got a new frimware system update ... number 6.1.E.3.7 lol
Anonymous, 10 Jun 2013When you release a 4.1 jelly bean for sony xperia ion-
sometime this month but only for international version LT28i, LT28h but not for LT28a, has AT&T will modify the software to add their bloatwares. but Software has been already certified on june 7th..., see below.
220.127.116.11.211 ECO Jun 7, 2013
harishdev, 08 Jun 2013I keep on listening that ion gonna update but they never released any. I'm bored now with Sony... moreYes there should be jelly bean update but it is gonna be for international version. We will have to wait for 3 to 6 months until at&t add their
Xperia Ion , 07 Jun 2013I keep hearing that we should see the jelly bean update by June 16th has anybody else heard this??I keep on listening that ion gonna update but they never released any. I'm bored now with Sony. hope they will start rolling update at 16 June.