AnonD-121165, 26 Jun 2013Xperia ion Jelly Bean firmware finally
rolls out (6.2.B.0.211)the moment this news of ion getting jellybean update, i open my laptop. i saw a message on my screen that sony pc companion updating. i was very happy. i thought finally i would get a jellybean update. when pc comapanion updated, i atttach my ion to my laptop. do you what i saw? i saw my pc companion saying "YOUR SYSTEM IS UP TO DATE". So basically i got an update but its not for my phone but for my pc companion. :(
don't know for how long we have to wait for this jelly bean update?
i stay in Mumbai, India.
when is it coming to India?
reza, 24 Jun 2013if sony xperia ion can be upgraded to a jelly bean?no. its not.
xperia ion phone is very good but battery performance is very low compare the brand of sony. please do some work in battery performance.
How can I maximize the battery performance?
There are a few things you can do to improve the battery performance.
* Charge your phone often. This will not affect the lifetime of the battery.
* Downloading data from the Internet is power consuming. Turn off data traffic when you’re not using the Internet.
* Turn off GPS, Bluetooth™ and Wi-Fi®when you’re not using them.
* Synchronize your accounts manually, or increase the time between the synchronization intervals.
* Check the battery usage menu to see which applications consume the most power.
* Close and exit applications that you are not using.
* Lower the screen brightness level.
* Turn off your phone or use Airplane mode if you are in an area with no network coverage. Otherwise, your phone repeatedly scans for available networks, and this consumes power.
* Switch to a wallpaper that is not a Live wallpaper. Live wallpapers consume more power.
* Use a handsfree device to listen to music, instead of the phone’s loudspeakers.
Anonymous, 17 Jun 2013go for samsung galaxy grand.....superb phone.... :)good joke... :-D
I brought dis one before 4 days .
Iam vey disappointment with dis fone bro ..
"battery back up is very law "
plz give me slution for solve dis prblm .
some one told me Jelly Bean os increse the battery life of the fone . is it true ?
wen Jelly bean release for dis fon ?
plzz plzz give me a solution and reply
I brought this phone before one week . battery life is very law .
" How to increase the battery back up ? "
plz give me a solution for solve this prblm .
I am waiting for Jelly Bean . some one told me Jelly Bean increase the battery life .
Is it true ?
wen release the Jelly Bean for dis fone ?
xperia go got tje the jelly bean update........!!!!!! Ooooohhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy ggggggggggooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AnonD-121165, 15 Jun 2013my frnd just got a new frimware system update ... number 6.1.E.3.7 lolyes ...its available....even i have received the same...
Guys I just purchase this model, is it good deal or not plz suggest those who use sony mobile since a long time, this is the first time I step in to sony..
my frnd just got a new frimware system update ... number 6.1.E.3.7 lol
Anonymous, 10 Jun 2013When you release a 4.1 jelly bean for sony xperia ion-
sometime this month but only for international version LT28i, LT28h but not for LT28a, has AT&T will modify the software to add their bloatwares. but Software has been already certified on june 7th..., see below.
184.108.40.206.211 ECO Jun 7, 2013