is this a worth phone to buy ,, im just a kid ,, please someone tell me if this a good phone to buy ,, doesnt matter about the camera as i dont like to take pic ,,
Phone is good enough if you do not want to impress your friends with it
Some times is laggy and the camera isn't great, but I paid just 145$ so I'm not complaining.
Phone display can be activated when you pressed doesn't matter what button (volume or the smaller one from above).
Sound is ok but if you like to listen some quality sht do not buy it.
Didn't checked all the features because I bought it for listen music or playing crap movies
bha log please help me by mistake i have clear internal storage data in my xperia j mobile please send me all internal defuailt data of xperia j
such as demo video folder , music ,and image folder please my email id is email@example.com please any one help me please
does anyone know which app to use in order to bypass usage of power button on xperia J (to wake up phone by touching the screen instead pushing power button)
Why manufacturers use Cortex A5 instead of Scorpion chip and why adreno 200 instead of adreno 205?
I tried to check this phone on the Sony Centre, and I notice that it fits perfectly with my palm because of its light weight and cute design; the still image of the rear camera is okay for a 5mp but the video quality is not that good specially for a moving object it was pixelated; the performance is okay for a single core, I can't see any lag on the phone; and the Sound quality, i think its perfect from recording a video to its walkman feature; for the battery, I think it's one of the good feature of this phone because you can easily find a back up if your a heavy user and It's screen resolution was smooth.
Overall as they all said, this phone is good for it's low price. And I think I can go with this one instead of Xperia Neo L.
yes it can take good picture in low light because of good led flash, but video quality is poor. i m using it for 2 week.
What about HD games on this device ??? i mean asphalt7 and gta3 are this games running smoothly ???? and main thing i want to know about multitasking ???? will this handle 3-4 application properly ??
Mohan Singh BK, 24 Nov 2012yes bro. you are rt!!! MRP is 17990. in print You can't play 720p HD video its defolt hard... moreThanks bro...tell me about its camera images quality. Is it fine..? Hw the camera wrks at night or low light conditions . Hws its front camera ..? I have read many negative review of this phone's camera..so jst tell me is it good camera phone or not.?
yes bro. you are rt!!! MRP is 17990. in print
You can't play 720p HD video its defolt hardware problems ...adrino 200
lucky16, 23 Nov 2012Hey bro can u plz tell me the printed MRP on box..as one Guy hv told me tht newer stock would ... moreHey bro , you please check this website - always get best price .
about newstock old stock its just nonsence :)
check this link http://www.mysmartprice.com/mobile/sony-xperia-j-msp1985
Huzai, 24 Nov 2012Dear Bala,
You can buy this phone without any doubts.
I have brought it on 13.11.2012 an... moreHi dude
Thanks fa ur valuable reply. Im gonna own xperia j for sure... Once i get xj, i ll sure update ma feel of it... Thank u:-)
I recently bought Sony Xperia J for Rs.16499/- frm flipkart.com....here's my experience wit d phn...
1. Looks: d handset looks amazin...so slim as if ur holdin a card in ur palm...it gvs u d rich feel d tym u hold it...nyc chrome finish on d side panel...d notification light is cute...cornering gorrila glass is jst superbb...!!!
2. Screen: screen is awesumm, incomparable in dis range...i compared it wit samsung galaxy S duos, htc one...bravia engine ds its wrk better dan anythn else....downloaded sum 720p videos n played em on d phn, its jst a treat to watch on dis phn...d viewin angles r amazin...surely one of d bst screens u get in d market...
3. Sound: d speaker sond is quite well, if u put d call on loudspkr, u cn hear it nicely enuf....d headphones provided in d box r d cheapest headphns sony mst hv evr md...17k phn n headphns worth Rs.100...used my soundmagic headphns n gt amazed wit d sound quality...its crisp n loud...u wont nid an i-pod if u hv dis phn...music lovers, its a thums-up 4u...nthn better dan sony wen it cms to sound...
4. Touch: d touch response is superb...sony is wellknwn 4 it...it jst feels d best touch u cud hv evr experienced...
5. Processor: it hs gt 1 ghz processor n adreno 200 graphics...sounds outdated bt trust me on dis, u hardly feel any lag on d phn in normal usage...practically sony's 1 ghz processor feels better dan samsung's dual core processor...i hv used samsung s duos, sony's processor feels better...d processor n d gpu mks a gud combo n its quite practical..watchin videos is great experience on dis phn...
6. Gaming: alrdy played stick cricket, angry birds, riptide gp, temple run, crazy kart...basket mania...no lag at all...although i hvnt installed any hd games yet, wil gv d feedbck aftr tryin asphalt6 n gta motor academy later..d phn is nt meant 4 hd gaming yet i tink these games wud wrk wit d phn too...so practically no complaints abt d processor...
7. Camera: sony hs let us down wit dis1...d camera is terrible at night...u cn c d grains on d screen, though d pics cm out to b fair...i expctd sony camera to b d bst, bt it isnt...d camera clarity is worst at nyt...at day tym d pics r gud enuf, bt u alwys expect a camera wit flash to gv u gud pics at nyt...sorry guys, if u r sony camera lovers, dis aint d ryt phn...i hope sony cms out wit a solution 4 dis 1...d camera on samsung phn felt better n d 1 on htc ws superb...its a let down frm sony bt if u consider d othr features u wud stil luv d phn...
8. Battery: d battery bck-up is d bst in class...d processor dsnt eat a lot of battery...dnt 4get to put d d display brightness low as d 4'' screen uses mst of d battery...
Verdict: u wil luv d phn d moment u hold it in ur palm...it jst feels way lot costlier dan it actually is...its fun to use sony phns, dey hv so much to offer..u feel lyk takin ur phn out n shw it to ppl, its an attention grabbin gadget ;)
D only negative aspects r d cheap headphns n poor camera quality...if ur ok wit dat, jst go 4 it..!!
chaitu762, 24 Nov 2012Hi Huzai,
You said that you tried all features of this handset.Did you tried the conference... moreHi Chaitu762,
I did not check this option earlier but i just tried to make a conference call and it said that conference call is not possible.
you are right.
i will have this checked with the store where i brought and see if there is a way to do it as i think that conference option is very common in all the phones.
i will let you know once i have an update