plz can anyone tell me which is the best in processing and gaiming performance the Xperia M or the Xperia L !!
plz reply i will buy the best next week!!
JD, 30 Oct 2013Don't take Sony Xperia L at any cost.I used this phone.most of the pieces have the internal me... moreHi,
I think it has been a common problem for this phone however sony has already fixed this by updating the OS.
please Help ....Xperia Sp or Xperia L ...Camera on Both 8 mp when you looking to the price Xperia L wins ???
Don't take Sony Xperia L at any cost.I used this phone.most of the pieces have the internal memory leakage problem.i got the replacement piece,even that also has the same problem.now i'm going to get the refund.
Every issue fixed in new update 4.2
- Improved search and app sorting now.
- New Keyboard added.
- Transparent dock at the bottom part on homescreen.
- False memory notification bug is rectified.
- New home screen UI, you can add upto 7 window panes now.
- Add more widgets in homescreen and lockscreen now.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancement.
- Auto scene recognition and Burst Mode feature added in Camera interface.
- Updated Sony Media apps.
- Small apps accessible from homescreen.
- Day Dream feature added in display settings.
- Accessibility shortcut (Settings>Accessibility)
- Magnification gestures(Settings>Accessibility)
- Verify apps(Settings>Security)
- Hearing aids(Settings>Call Settings)
Good news guys 4.2.2 rolling with New features...
AnonD-118895, 29 Oct 2013I was just asking bro.... :)people are telling there are greater improvement in the phone...even more number of available ram..not sure..have to download and test...hope sony done a good job
AnonD-74483, 29 Oct 2013patience buddy even m also waiting...I was just asking bro.... :)
AnonD-118895, 29 Oct 2013Is 4.2.2 arrived in India?????....... Where other it has came....patience buddy even m also waiting...
AnonD-71153, 29 Oct 2013Got Android 4.2.2 update today.. !!! :Dhow is it buddy..
AnonD-74483, 29 Oct 2013so 4.2.2 is here..showing in in one of my friend's phone.. how many of u updated? ?when I checked the updates its saying already my phone is updated. then how to get that updation. I am also in India
android 4.2 released for xperia l ...