which among these to buy
GALAXY S ADVANCE
please ask sony..either to make improvements in camera quality and battery backup for the XPERIA ION.,else launch a new phone with specifications and features like XPERIA ION.,the best ever sony experia package.,in affordable price (around 20,000 bugs)
Anonymous, 13 May 2013I planned earlier to buy this one. After lot of research i found some disadvantage..
1. There... moreare you serious
1. you will have no problem with on screen button while playing games
2.no bravia yes it is but the screen good enough just check the video hands on on youtube
3. yes its low resolution but the alternative you said have more lower like galaxy s duos and G core
4.rubberised back panel & matt finish feels more premium than glosy plastic and sony have better build quality than samsung
5.no full hd but its the only phone who have HDR MODE for stil andf video capture
6. battery below average it have about the same battery like G core, if Sony xperia V and SL with the same battery Li-Ion 1750 mAh battery but have 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.3 inches (~342 ppi pixel density)and Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait/Dual-core 1.7 GHz can survive up to 30-36 hours of normal use Xperia L will have more better battery life
7.low processor??? its krait core cpu with adreno 305(on par with adreno 225)
in antutu Xperia L scored about 1000+ and GPU test in glbenchmark its even better than xperia Xperia T (because Xperia L have lower resolution)
so your conclusion and Alternative Options doesn't make any sense
hey guys pls help me that which phone to buy in 15k to 20k?
Nokia lumia 720
Sony xperia L
Samsung galaxy S advance or Grand
I wonder when Sony gonna release another Red colored phone like that old SE Xperia Mini ST15i
Bought the red one because of its appearance, can't find that kind of color on any phones, even on new Sony Xperia lineup :-(
I planned earlier to buy this one. After lot of research i found some disadvantage..
1. There is no capasitive or physical buttons. So there will be difficulty while playing games,
2. No bravia engine.
3. Low resolution at this price point of INR19000, 480x854 available on INR15000 & below phones. There should have at least 540x960 resolution.
3. No ambient light sensor.
4. plasticy body without rubberised back panel & matt finish.
5. no full hd playback or record even the camera is 8mp.
6. Battery is below the average.
7. Low processor. should have 1.2Ghz dual core.
Conclusion: Not buying.
Alternative Options: Huawei ascend y300 (INR 7500), Samsung galaxy s duos, samsung galaxy core,
Micromaxx canvas hd, galaxy s4 mini, sony xperia p, iphone 4,
Nandhulal, 13 May 2013Sony xperia l and samsung galaxy grand,which is great phone?please tell guysxperia l is better than galaxy grand in almost every aspect.
[deleted post]it is already avialable in sony mobile showrooms. only in hyd
Sony xperia l and samsung galaxy grand,which is great phone?please tell guys
I bought Xperia L yesterday but it dsnt shw superior mode in camera settings?. As i saw it on youtube hands on videos that it have dat superior mode option but i dnt find in my device. please help
szuan, 12 May 2013Xperia L or Xperia T ..sumbody pliss helpp mee..im in doubt :(In my opinion, Sony xperia t is a lot better than Sony xperia l
Pro:better chipset, more internal storage , better resolution and screen size
Cons: Sony xperia l will have better battery performance
I bought it yesterday nice phone excellent performance. very good camera quality but short battery life
guys I had an s3 but I lost it last week.. and now I need a new phone..
my budget is about 15-20k
I am not gonna buy Xperia sp as this is out of my budget..but am posting my query on this page because here are many guys are active..ok now phones which are in my mind are
1) Sony xperia L
2)Samsung galaxy grand duos
3)Samsung galaxy s advance
we all know that these phones are on jellybean..
I need a really good camera and xperia sp and L shares the same camera and the results of xperia sP's camera are bad..
but does xperia sp producers better pics then Sony live with walkman n lumia 720??
will xperia L be able to play nfs most wanted? the internal memory is also same(5.8gb) can we install apps on total 5.8gb or only some amount of memory is reserved for app installation??
galaxy grand duos or xperia which one of these would get an android update ??
galaxy grand will be able to play NFS most wanted??
which one should I buy? I just need lag free phone which could play high end games without rooting and should have good camera and good after sales support..