i need a phone with great camera and be able to play high quality games..
i have thought of xperia t but it not available in india..what should i do???should i buy it through ebay??
or should i go with xperia l??
Initial_d, 11 May 2013How about the batterai? Its removeable? Removable
What will be the impact of not having Gyroscope in this model?
What will be the impact of not having Adobe flash in this model?
Can we download Adobe Flash for Xperia L?
kufus, 12 May 2013What is the quality of photos? Does anybody have some photos of exteriers?
Xperia SP have the... morecamera is very bad.... just took two months,.... took this phone for its camera clarity but this phones waste to buy.... samsungs 3.2 mp is much better than this
which among these to buy
GALAXY S ADVANCE
please ask sony..either to make improvements in camera quality and battery backup for the XPERIA ION.,else launch a new phone with specifications and features like XPERIA ION.,the best ever sony experia package.,in affordable price (around 20,000 bugs)
Anonymous, 13 May 2013I planned earlier to buy this one. After lot of research i found some disadvantage..
1. There... moreare you serious
1. you will have no problem with on screen button while playing games
2.no bravia yes it is but the screen good enough just check the video hands on on youtube
3. yes its low resolution but the alternative you said have more lower like galaxy s duos and G core
4.rubberised back panel & matt finish feels more premium than glosy plastic and sony have better build quality than samsung
5.no full hd but its the only phone who have HDR MODE for stil andf video capture
6. battery below average it have about the same battery like G core, if Sony xperia V and SL with the same battery Li-Ion 1750 mAh battery but have 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.3 inches (~342 ppi pixel density)and Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait/Dual-core 1.7 GHz can survive up to 30-36 hours of normal use Xperia L will have more better battery life
7.low processor??? its krait core cpu with adreno 305(on par with adreno 225)
in antutu Xperia L scored about 1000+ and GPU test in glbenchmark its even better than xperia Xperia T (because Xperia L have lower resolution)
so your conclusion and Alternative Options doesn't make any sense
hey guys pls help me that which phone to buy in 15k to 20k?
Nokia lumia 720
Sony xperia L
Samsung galaxy S advance or Grand
I wonder when Sony gonna release another Red colored phone like that old SE Xperia Mini ST15i
Bought the red one because of its appearance, can't find that kind of color on any phones, even on new Sony Xperia lineup :-(
I planned earlier to buy this one. After lot of research i found some disadvantage..
1. There is no capasitive or physical buttons. So there will be difficulty while playing games,
2. No bravia engine.
3. Low resolution at this price point of INR19000, 480x854 available on INR15000 & below phones. There should have at least 540x960 resolution.
3. No ambient light sensor.
4. plasticy body without rubberised back panel & matt finish.
5. no full hd playback or record even the camera is 8mp.
6. Battery is below the average.
7. Low processor. should have 1.2Ghz dual core.
Conclusion: Not buying.
Alternative Options: Huawei ascend y300 (INR 7500), Samsung galaxy s duos, samsung galaxy core,
Micromaxx canvas hd, galaxy s4 mini, sony xperia p, iphone 4,
Nandhulal, 13 May 2013Sony xperia l and samsung galaxy grand,which is great phone?please tell guysxperia l is better than galaxy grand in almost every aspect.
[deleted post]it is already avialable in sony mobile showrooms. only in hyd
Sony xperia l and samsung galaxy grand,which is great phone?please tell guys