priya, 22 Oct 2015i am using it since 2 years and its the best fone within the budget .Iam happy with my handset mee too
I am using c2104 for more than one year. Overall good experience, but I am a little worry as the secondary cemara is really very bad.
Hello. I have been using Sony Xperia L for almost 2 years, I faced some problems;
1) The battery runs out too fast (fully charged battery runs out in 1 hour) eventhough I do not do anything with my phone such as playing games, surfing and etc.
2) The clock on the notification bar does not change according to the setup time, but the clock on the homescreen changes accordingly. It means the clock on the notification bar is not parallel with the clock on the homescreen (e.g: the time now is 5.45 p.m, the clock on the homescreen shows 5.45 p.m, but the clock on the notification bar is still 5.00 p.m.)
3) The alarm clock is not functioning.
4) The mobile data/internet connection cannot be switched off.
Does anybody knows how to solve these problems? Please help me.
Overall good phone, i am using this phone since last 2 yrs, but quiet bad experience in phone storage i.e. 1 GB only......
i am using it since 2 years and its the best fone within the budget .Iam happy with my handset
Which custom ROM should I go for to make my xperia l stable,good performance and the most battery backup and camera clarity.....
Plz plz can somebody tell me which custom ROM will be stable for my xperia l..it should have camera clarity and performance, and the most battery backup......
I have my Xperia L for 2 years and I don't have any big issues. Only the sensor, a little bugs when somebody calls me and I touch de screen and he does nothing. Sometimes, the screen doesn't work and I have to lock and unlock the phone to screen works.
In the past 2 months my battery runs out more fast. I'm very carefull with my phones. This never have big falls.
NILESH , 03 Oct 2015my xperia l shows every time memory full then what can i do ? why whats up message,picture a... moreJust do 3 step ....
1. Go to file manager-intetnal memory-DCIM and delete DCIM folder....but before this check details of it and also be confermed no images in folder.
2. Go file manager-internal memory-LOST DIR and delete it.
3.Go to application manager-all apps-memory(force to stop memory app and desable it again enable it) do same for android storage app which is in all apps
your memory will get freee....
Hey guys i am using xperia L from last 2 year also i done system update 3 times ...it has good experience with phone it no hangs alot but when i do 4th time system update ... Problem are bleow and i like share you solution but not permant but it works.
Problem-1 memory gets full-internal memory
solution-1. follow link go to file manager-internal memory- DCIM (click details) if showing 1gb or more and in that folder no images/video (please be confimed) then delete it(curropt file is deleted). And your internal memory get free.
2.if not yet clean delete -LOST DIR folder in setting.
3.if not yet clean go to setting -application manager-all apps -memory(force to stop it and again enable) also do same for android storage app ......your memory gets free
For you help mail email@example.com
i love my xperia l too much, it's a fully satisfaction bujet buy phone
My date format changed to "2, 10 5"
Did all basic settings in my phone.
But it remains unchanged.
my xperia l shows every time memory full then what can i do ? why whats up message,picture and video not trf to sd card automatic
please someone to help me.am from Kenya and am a user of Xperia L. I have been using this phone for a year and the problem i experience recently, is that my phone got a network problem.....when it loses its network i must restart for it to gain network again...
I have tried to factory reset but the problem remains....i need your help....
"so far Xperia Z is the best"
I have a question. I have a plantronics C320-M headset. Can I use my headset to be able to to this phone? How?