AnonD-260490, 04 May 2014Yeah. I do this step, but after i on the mobile data its no function, then i off the mobile... moreJust check the Internet setting, it should have the Internet settings in your phone
AnonD-60734, 04 May 2014You have 2 options 1. Pull down the notification area on the top of your screen, now you can ... moreYeah. I do this step, but after i on the mobile data its no function, then i off the mobile data its say "mobile data disabled"
hi frnds i wish 2 buy this mobl, can u pls tell hw its camara quality,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Hari, 04 May 2014Right friend i got it, its like other basic dual sim set. Thanks alot.You are welcome
AnonD-260490, 04 May 2014Why My Xperia M cant on mobile data ? How to on mobile data,? Please replyYou have 2 options
1. Pull down the notification area on the top of your screen, now you can see left side of "settings icon" another icon with two arrows in an opposite direction, just touch to activate the icon,once it activated,the color will turn to blue.
2.You can go for settings > wireless & networks > Data usage > turn on mobile data traffic
before you can try this, check whether already activated "Sim card for data traffic" is enabled or not?
Why My Xperia M cant on mobile data ? How to on mobile data,? Please reply
sourav rith, 04 May 2014hey guys is this a gud phone or not?Its depend upon your use, anyway for average use, this one is good enough.
john, 03 May 2014can anyone tel me how much internal memory is usable out of 4gb2.01GB is usable out of 4GB
AnonD-259650, 02 May 2014please help me. which phone is better option xperia m or xperia l xperia l over xperia m
1. display size 4.3" Vs 4"
2. Internal memory 8Gb Vs 4Gb
3. Chipset is little bit more advanced over xperia M
4. Camera 8MP Vs 5MP
Xperia M over xperia l
1. Display have more PPI 245 Vs 228
2. Battery back up is more, coz both have same 1700Mah battery n xperia m have a small display over Xperia L
3. Usb On the Go Vs No OTG
4. Less heavier 115gm Vs 138gm
Hari, 04 May 2014Thank you very much for your kind sharing & clearing my doubt. When we are on the call on... more@ Hari, suppose if you are using sim1, that means sim2 is Off/out of range, hence the call is automatically come to sim1 & vice-versa.
AnonD-259650, 02 May 2014please help me. which phone is better option xperia m or xperia l I think you should go for xperia m because it has slightly more bright screen than l
m is around 11k and l is around 14k
AnonD-60734, 04 May 2014Dear Mr. Hari,
1. Xperia M have an option called manual call forwarding,if I am not wrong, t... moreThank you very much for your kind sharing & clearing my doubt.
When we are on the call on sim1, if there a incoming call for the sim2 whether it connects, suppose somebody dials whether network says the 'Not reachable / switch off'
Please share your view 7 experience on the point dear friend.