Joe, 07 Apr 2014Internal memory us not only the main factor. The camera is good, best for low light pics in m... moreThank U for the info.... and
Can we Update it Android OS Jelly Bean 4.2/4.3..???
if it so will the mobile performance decreases or remains same..??
candraarifin19, 07 Apr 2014Yes it is true, sony xperia m cant move apps to iternal storage without spesial treatment like... moreThank U so much....
am very fond of downloading apps & games..
but only 2.1GB will it be sufficient ...???
yce, 07 Apr 2014Indeed 4.3 for single M has some ouch problems...i've tried many options to set it fine so...c... moreBecause my post was checked by a moderator, i could not make the necessary corrections...if something is not understood, i can help...
Indeed 4.3 for single M has some ouch problems...i've tried many options to set it fine so...check it out...:
1. Installing by Pc Companion DOES NOT WORK FLAWLESSLY, neither by Sony Upgrader...problems may appear by autoupgrade, of some system packages...!
2. The flashtool is a software designed to replace Pc Companion...it's a partial-manual option to upgrade the smartphone system.
3. Download the Flashtool software from here:
4. Install it but take note of your system: x32\x64.
5. Open Flashtool in flashmode.
6. Download the 4.3 updated firmware from here:
7. Search the downloaded 4.3 system file in Flashtool firmware window and check options from wipe forms: data & cache.
8. Assure that you don't have important data on internal memory, otherwise use SuperBackup app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idea.backup.smscontacts) from Google Play and save your phone's apps, numbers, messages and logs to external sd (after finishing the upgrade process, all of them can be restored perfectly).
9. Turn off the phone and let Flashtool to guide you (finish the process)...
1. The recommended firmware is the c2004 dual version of 4.3 but works so good also on single M.
2. Battery and warming are not anymore by this firmware upgrade but speed and camera are great (i believe the diffrence is that this one uses more ram than cpu, but it's so good overall).
3. The whole process could take 10 minutes of time, that depending on your pc system performance...
I hope my personal experience could some people from here, but try to read carefully to understand things better, than to fill the forum with stupid nurdish things...so please take note...!
U can also download the update centre via 4shared.., the link is
I just bought mine now so far it works fine. Just don't expect to much with d graphics. Browsing net is fast enough,no lag. For me it's good phone,I also have Xperia c both 2 works well
Install the latest update centre from this link ( download it using ur phone )...,
First u need to install the mega app to get the file....so just click the link ....
After installing the update centre, u ll get the 4.3 update....
For more info
Penov, 06 Apr 2014i still no get.. c1905c1905 is a dual. sim version. of xperia m..... im positing the help for c1904 single sim.
sorry fren... bt will see what i can do... catch u soon
rskumar, 07 Apr 2014No dude there are no source file in the link you had provided me please send me a valid link t... moretalk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-M-M-dual/New-update-15-4-A-0-23-rolling-out-now/td-p/568543/highlight/true/page/19
paste this in ur opera/uc/chrome browser...it will open the sony care site... scroll below to see the zippyshare link posted by some random guy. U can download the latest update center from that link n follow. the same process described earlier.
MRohan, 06 Apr 2014Im from INDIA, I want to buy Sony XPERIA M Dual but People say that we cannot install APPLICA... moreInternal memory us not only the main factor. The camera is good, best for low light pics in mid range. Superb performance, good battery and more!
MRohan, 06 Apr 2014Im from INDIA, I want to buy Sony XPERIA M Dual but People say that we cannot install APPLICA... moreYes it is true, sony xperia m cant move apps to iternal storage without spesial treatment like a root, so some people rooting their phone after buy it. ( we only can use 2,1 Gb from internal memory to save/download some apss, the other space is used for phone system):)
razz$, 06 Apr 2014http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/46636629/
Go to the link above and download lates... moreNo dude there are no source file in the link you had provided me please send me a valid link thanks in advance.I'm using the model C1904
Penov, 06 Apr 2014Xperia M c1905 (MACEDONIA) still no notification for 4.3 update ... please help i allready put... moreMacedonia is very slow at receiving updates. Even if Sony releases the update T-Mobile, One, VIP or whatever need to accept the update and than send it to the users of the phone. If you really want the update you can flash it manually but do it only if you know what you're doing and you have understanding of it. No one is responsible for any damage you may cause to your phone also you will void your warranty by doing this. I suggest you stick with the current version and update it when you officially receive it (if you ever receive it xD). P.S. I'm a Macedonian but I must follow the rules.