Anonymous, 02 Mar 2014generally phone is gud bt internal memory only 2 gbtrue, same with s7562 duos.
Ahsin, 01 Mar 2014plzz plzz tell me guys is xperia m is a good phone or not plzz....... i will be waiting 4 ur r... morevery goo mobile for two sim .and function and speed is ok but you can not insall more app for game
SagarSK, 01 Mar 2014Why the Sony select app is displaying blank screen? This is happening from day one. wait till April..... xperia m2 is on its way..... expected price inr 16000-18000 till then save money for it..... be patience
dks, 02 Mar 2014I have been using this phone for last 06 months I am really pleased with it so go for it and i... moreHi where did you find kit Kat update? Please can you tell me ore send link
Ahsin, 01 Mar 2014plzz plzz tell me guys is xperia m is a good phone or not plzz....... i will be waiting 4 ur r... moreits a good piece i m using dis phone since 8 months
and i suggest u to tak it...
Ahsin, 01 Mar 2014plzz plzz tell me guys is xperia m is a good phone or not plzz....... i will be waiting 4 ur r... moreI have been using this phone for last 06 months I am really pleased with it so go for it and it is kitktat 4.4 upgradable and Sony announced M2 aswell it will be available in April
Why the Sony select app is displaying blank screen? This is happening from day one.
plzz plzz tell me guys is xperia m is a good phone or not plzz....... i will be waiting 4 ur replyzz
Piereza, 28 Feb 2014Try using the app from playstore called MX PlayerI've tried, but it's not playing smoothly... If you've played it smoothly, then please tell me the process...
i am using this mobile for the past one month...it's a very bad phone from the day 1 of purchase it hangs frequently and so many problem while using the default apps in the phone..while contacting customer care for this problem they told need to change the mother board of the phone..no signal deduction in the high network areas where as a 2000 rs worth nokia is having full signal
Hey ...! ls gaming qualitY is reallY bad?
please replY someone.........
erko, 27 Feb 2014yes you can do video call
HeY...why shouldn;t buY tHis phone? pIease tell .....I am going to
buY it ...
Sony Xperia M Dual, a best worth budget smartphone. Here some answer of qu. which raise by user below -
READ CAREFULLY -
1. If u do factory restore then pre apps, music, video & data will be lost. U can recover them all through Sony sites (may be possible).
2. Xperia M contains variation music settings in Walkman. Bass Boost is one of them but it is not up to the mark like previous old Sony Ericsson's Walkman series phone but its good.
3. To close all running apps u'll have to go on to Menu>Settings>Apps there in menu select middle option i.e. "Running". Select one by one Apps & u'll get "Stop" option randomly. Close all running apps from here.
4. There are not any restrictions that u'll only access 3G network in only SIM1 in Dual SIM version. It is upon u that which SIM, either SIM1 or SIM2, u want to access for 3G services but remember u can choose only 1 of both SIM for 3G network at a time. Go to Menu>Settings>More>Mobile networks & here u can select SIM1 or SIM2 for 3G network & services.
5. Apps can't be moved to external sd the only way to do this is to Root the phone but warranty/guarantee will void if u Root ur Xperia M.
6. In India Xperia M is till running in JB 4.2.2 OS. Kitkat has been not released for it till time. Lets hope we'll get it soon in March ending or April's first week.
Overall Xperia M Dual is mind blowing & awesome smartphone in INR 12400 price tag. 1GHz dual core Krait processor, 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 5MP LED flash Cam, 1080P HD video through MX Player & all of above supported almost all thing of Android. Just go for it & enjoy.