erko, 27 Feb 2014yes you can do video call
HeY...why shouldn;t buY tHis phone? pIease tell .....I am going to
buY it ...
Sony Xperia M Dual, a best worth budget smartphone. Here some answer of qu. which raise by user below -
READ CAREFULLY -
1. If u do factory restore then pre apps, music, video & data will be lost. U can recover them all through Sony sites (may be possible).
2. Xperia M contains variation music settings in Walkman. Bass Boost is one of them but it is not up to the mark like previous old Sony Ericsson's Walkman series phone but its good.
3. To close all running apps u'll have to go on to Menu>Settings>Apps there in menu select middle option i.e. "Running". Select one by one Apps & u'll get "Stop" option randomly. Close all running apps from here.
4. There are not any restrictions that u'll only access 3G network in only SIM1 in Dual SIM version. It is upon u that which SIM, either SIM1 or SIM2, u want to access for 3G services but remember u can choose only 1 of both SIM for 3G network at a time. Go to Menu>Settings>More>Mobile networks & here u can select SIM1 or SIM2 for 3G network & services.
5. Apps can't be moved to external sd the only way to do this is to Root the phone but warranty/guarantee will void if u Root ur Xperia M.
6. In India Xperia M is till running in JB 4.2.2 OS. Kitkat has been not released for it till time. Lets hope we'll get it soon in March ending or April's first week.
Overall Xperia M Dual is mind blowing & awesome smartphone in INR 12400 price tag. 1GHz dual core Krait processor, 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 5MP LED flash Cam, 1080P HD video through MX Player & all of above supported almost all thing of Android. Just go for it & enjoy.
hi every body
I have Sony Xperia m Dual , i did factory restore to it and unfortunately original pictures , songs and landscape video had been deleted .
Now i want to know how to get them back again ?
Thanks in advance
How about the Bass in Xperia M?
Is it upto Mega Bass level?
Can any one please tell about the music?
very bad 5mp camera and front camera. nokia 2mp 100 time better than this
its really a good mobile i m using since last 2 months its camera clearity is awesome it supports videocall 3g network is fast on single sim u can go for it
El Cascabel, 04 Jun 2013it looks good!How to close all running apps. Plz help
Anshu, 28 Feb 2014why , may i know the reason????No..not upgradable to kitkat
Joe, 28 Feb 2014Hey, I'm having a problem of playing 1080p videos, please reply me, how can I play it smoothly? Try using the app from playstore called MX Player
Rakesh , 28 Feb 2014I using Sony Xperia m dual a last 5day. I am using 3g sim data connection but I face 2g networ... moreThe 3G data is only supported on the primary SIM slot. Which means the SIM card you put in the 2nd slot is only 2G capable.
Guys you want good camera performance just activate hdr in camera and hold steady while taking picture until it complete for few extra seconds then see the output really good.
I using Sony Xperia m dual a last 5day. I am using 3g sim data connection but I face 2g network in my mobile please help me.
Mobin, 27 Feb 2014Is this handset is supported for Video Call..?????somebody plz tell me...??????ya it support by SKYP