I hv bought it's dual aim version ie.c2004.phone is really nice BT Em getting few issues pls help me out....
1) when I want to use some of its apps like Sony Music and apps extra,it shows a new version of apps is present and still after updating to the version,I cant use these apps and when I restart the phone and try to use these apps again. Same thing happens.
2)it shows no network when I am doing Something on other Sim.
Anonymous, 09 Dec 2013and another weird unsolved issues
4. Its call quality is very very bad (there is noise, no ... moreSorry, but we've experienced very good incall and mic-speaker on 2 XM at once!
Noise shiled is sooo great, no one can hear good the outer sounds. Recording calls on both sides are so good, but only without noise shield activation!
So this is not our case (we've updated to c.2.8)!
3g video call(not skype video call) is available with sony xperia m? if yes how to make 3g video call?
praveen, 09 Dec 2013which mobile is better xperia m dual or samsung core duos?sony xperia m dual is better choice.
xp m dual is bt 4.0
core is 3.0
xp m dual is faster prosesor
xp m dual is higher ppi (245/217)
xp m dual is better gpu then core
xp m dual is faster browsing speed 21.5 /core 7.2
no nfc in available in core
no hd video recording in coro
only positive thing in core dula is 8gb internal memory and 64gb external card support.
hope is will helps you..
How to move apps and how to install apps on external storage like SD cards MEMORY CARDS....please frnds tell me
Is this phone dual standby or single standby ?
i.e. if i'm calling in sim1 then network bar of sim2 will show the signal strength in display or it'll become zero and resume after the call is over ?
M.S.H., 09 Dec 2013Dear XM Dual user please clarify this question since the set is with single stand-by. I wante... moreYa I continues in samsung mobile as im a s4 user I suggest u 2 buy xperia v instead of m
Dear XM Dual user please clarify this question since the set is with single stand-by.
I wanted to buy, But Samsung dual comes with stand-by so i need to clarify.
One doubt: if I browse internet on one SIM, I can't close it for long time. In this situation, can I receive calls/ messages on another SIM? If I'm downloading a file on any one SIM, will it continue when I'm speaking on another SIM or will it stop until I finish talking?
yce, 09 Dec 2013There are two big situations, that phone is a bad experience:
1. When ppl are just too unpr... moreand another weird unsolved issues
4. Its call quality is very very bad (there is noise, no clear voice)
Its realy good and cool phone battery timing is 18 houres. everything on the spot good price and looking very smart thanks for Sony providers im happy with this phone. I have got single Sim version nice phone.
chiru, 09 Dec 2013Hey Guys 10days back I bought a Xperia M Dual model. yesterday night my mobile is hanged and... morego to your nearby Sony service centre....it's not a big issue dude....n it's your fault
chiru, 09 Dec 2013Hey Guys
10days back I bought a Xperia M Dual model.
yesterday night my mobile is hanged and... moreThere are two big situations, that phone is a bad experience:
1. When ppl are just too unprepared for Sony's android handling.
2. A big bad pot of luck.
In both cases, after a month of usage, me and my friend can say about it (firmware updated) : GREAT ONE! (Camera samples: http://www.esato.com/phonephotos/index.php?uid=220874 )
BUT, still remain 3 weird unsolved issues:
1. Camera focusing with corner blurr dayligh and flash burning in lowlight. It really depends on 3'rd party apps to change it, but requires very much dedication and attention.
2. Sd card not for application installations.
3. Motherbord heating that need to use task manager (stock-nonstock) not to let apps to do unseen things (my latest experience was that accidentally i've touched the flash light application and i put it in my pocket, a few minutes later i felt something very hot in it...it was my M that was 'melting'...sadly it rised quite high the overall temperature...it was one time fact though, but now i am cautios with the main window app arrangement).
I will buy this phone
but are this device can update to kitkat?
please answer me
I'm sorry my english very bad
10days back I bought a Xperia M Dual model.
yesterday night my mobile is hanged and its not working any more. it all happens when I switched on the aaccebility option.
damn fu****g phone I found.
Kavi, 08 Dec 2013I am having one problem that the pulse light is blinking after. Any notification come like mis... moreSince the light's purpose is to let you know when there's a notification that is the only time it will come on. If there is nothing to notify you about there is no need for the light