Xperia m is beautiful look and very good phone hd camera walkman phone,strong Battery hd video playback 1 gb Ram
Nayer, 08 Sep 2013Wt kinda sim has it got in its single sim version? Regards in advancemicro sim version
Hi Bro's !
Recently i have bought this mobile, within a week am facing too many problems,
1. its hanging while i switch from one screen to another screen.
2. while using its shows some blue display and switched off. (Not Restarting)
3. if i am texting to someone, the same message repeatedly sending to that person again and agian.
its around 15 to 20 messages.
Kindly tell me if you anyone have the same problem ? And please tell me if you have any solution for it !! :-(
I want to buy a new mobile phone.
Which one is best i have 4 options
1. Sony Experia M
2. Samsung Galaxy S Advance
3. Nokia Lumia 620
4. Spice Stellor Mi-495
plz guys suggest me which one is best..........
i went to India last week i thought i will buy it there i searched everywhere when i entered in a Sony shop they told me that the smart phone has a hardware problem so in any shops i could not find it
superb phone xperia m has one touch mirroring,android 4.1 jell bean, secondary camera,nfc,dual and more
can any one tell me, how's display of xperia m c1905 and c1904available in India. does it have blue tint or not and does it have a better display thn xperia j. thanks in advance.
parthaspl, 08 Sep 2013its camera quality just ok at outdoors and video quality below average though it records hd.no... moreVERY GOOD CAMERA!!!
no noise, no grain, no color aberrations, but sometimes a little too soft in the corners or in the dark spaces...this can be changed using non stock camera app...
For example Xperia U, Miro and J had very unsharp landscapes using stock camera!
Anonymous, 08 Sep 2013720p videos smoothly. Download MX player after that it will play even 1080p videos smoothly.It's also very smooth on U...by MX...
Daydreamer, 07 Sep 2013Sony must quickly release an update to fix the bad camera performance and repair the auto foc... moreI have an Xperia U...and...
1. they said its sar is over 1.6, i tested on a radiation device and it hardly exeeds 1.0
2. they said camera was good, but mostly of the time the focus it was a pain, i installed a third party app and everything got great (the same tested on MIRO and J).
3. they said about the speaker that was low and cracking, well, with a specific third party application had them very well balanced.
4. they said internet flow was very bad...on latest firefox and dolphin browsers it's a 'gonzales'.
5. battery with some other 3rd app did so well to manage two and a half days of medium usage.
So imagine what this beauty of Xperia M can do...and let bad vibes about it...it's just a frustration of the bigginer that doesnt know how to manage the situation...I also had the biggest frustration about U, and now i am using so perfectly...now i want to upgrade to M mostly for ram and slot card...
So take very care about wrong influence by comments!
manuj, 07 Sep 2013Is it able to play 720p videos without any lag?720p videos smoothly. Download MX player after that it will play even 1080p videos smoothly.
Can i upgrade it to 4.3 or4.4? Is their any problem without physical key?
its camera quality just ok at outdoors and video quality below average though it records hd.not recommanded for camera lovers.