csn we change the battery with a higher mAh battery ? as it shows it is customizable
Hesh07, 05 Sep 2013Currently you can't. But look forward to it. Sony will cater it.Thanks. Do u know when sony will do it?
[deleted post]that price is of yellow coloured model, not selling in local markets
Guys as I said last week itself this phone has restart problem and none believed me all called me fan boy etc but now all users are listing these issues so beware before buying this phone, this phone only has good performance other than that it's useless phone having worst display, camera and restarting Problem,you cannot exactly say when the phone will restart it may crash at any time at simple tasks, so anyway no person will play with his phone after some time he only use it for calls and sms so buy a decent phone with Good build quality and resale value, I brought this phone and feeling like I lost my 13000 in pickpocket, good luck guys I said my experience that's it.. Again don't think I'm a fan boy ;D
Anonymous, 05 Sep 2013Can i upgrade it to 4.2 or 4.3. Plz rply...Currently you can't.
But look forward to it. Sony will cater it.
Anonymous, 05 Sep 2013Can i upgrade it to 4.2 or 4.3. Plz rply...yes
anish, 05 Sep 2013I too have the restart issue,If we connect stock head set while playing song the phone,a blue ... moretried what u said... played the song in loudspeaker with stock music player app(walkman) and then i attached the stock headset.. worked fine... no restart problems.
Strange the no of restart problems listed, i am beginning to think that may be devices from one particular manufacturing unit has this problem.
Xperia M radiation (SAR) is 1.30
Isnt it too high as compared to other smartphones (0.2 to 0.6)
I too have the restart issue,If we connect stock head set while playing song the phone,a blue screen appear and restart.
Try this in ur xperia m and pls post reply(so many peoplr post this issue in xperia care)
Very best mobile in Sony, battery life good, net speed very much, look best but not support gujarati all way phone is nice.
shubh90, 05 Sep 2013Seriously Bro.. Have u even used xperia m..
Well to answer ur questions...
1. Yes i rais... moreThanks for ur reply
No I didn't use xperia m before
Because it is not available in our city due to heavy demand
Rohan, 05 Sep 2013Dude what's u'r phone battery capacity & model no???? Mine is C1905 and it's battery mode... morebuddy, mine is c1904, battery is same though ba900 with 1700 mah... I wouldn't think there should be a problem.
Xperia M Review : After 1 week usage
Ok , So i originally posted this on gsm arena, but i could work well here too :P
So here is what I found out after using my xperia m for last one week..:
1. No Restart Problems : Well, my xperia m never had any restart problem (except once when I was in metro at rajiv chowk, that would be bcoz of loss of signal underground.) .It never even hanged or something , even when I had like 10 apps running in background(Whatsapp, evernote, foneclay. Aldicko, etc..)
2. Extreme Heating.??? No way : The phone DOESN,T GETS HOT as said by some here. Yes , it becomes slightly warm while playing games with whatsapp and downloading in background, but it never gets too warm even. The warmest I felt it was when I was playing TR2 while charging… yet I wasn’t what should be called hot.
3 Camera : camera is what I would say is .. somewhat lacking. I have the c1904 model,the pics were good enough and flash does its job in low light … but camera is definitely somewhat lacking.
4. Battery : About this, I can say that I played temple run 2 for about 1 hr yesterday (was waiting for train :P) and my battery dropped from 61% to 35% in that time. And I did notice that the batter drops about 4% for each hour of songs played. So far I can easily get 1 to 1.5 days of normal usage(web surfing, whatsapp, games, songs, etc)
5. Display : The display is good, it is nowhere near terrible, but it isn’t also what u would call awesome, if anything, its quite decent for a 13 k phone. I haven’t seen galaxy core’s display so couldn,t compare with that. I would say ascend P1 has the best display in 13k range..
6. Looks..: Well my white xperia m looks great , classy even..  None of that boring galaxy designs.. :P (Personal Opinion).
7. Audio : Well .. its sony… what would u expect. The walkman app is grt. Headphones provided are decent enough, but if u are a music buff.. u would have to buy some expensive headphones . for normal guys.. the headphones provided should be enough. There is xLoud, clear Audio+ , etc .
So to summarise it all my xperia definitely doesn’t have any restart problem , none of that extreme overheating, that I was seeing being repeated over and over here and overall I am quite happy with mah choice.