Rocky Rajput, 05 Sep 2013Please post ur reviews after using it well
First increase ur volume to full
& tell ur ... moreSeriously Bro.. Have u even used xperia m..
Well to answer ur questions...
1. Yes i raised my voulume to max .. and No my phone dint restarted.
2. Yes , i took a screenshot of my xperia m .. and NO my phone dint restarted.
3. Yes, I opened my cam, yes i pressed my photo gallery icon... and NO MY PHONE DIDNT RESTARTED.
4. And No i didnt quite find any bluish tint in mah display... either this issue is solved by sony or that issue was only in demo phones only.
So Quit trolling Bro... All u are doing is repeating the same thing over and over.
Ad, 05 Sep 2013What are the issues you'd faced in xperia m Camera doesn't give good quality photos in normal condition (not so much light). The theme color isn't fresh and realistic at all
after 1 months using xperia m.
pros : good, sleek and impressive design.
good speed, no hang ,good ui, 5-6 hour regular
good price value
cons : little heat, no full hd, camera pic little blur,
So here is what I found out after using my xperia m for last one week..:
1. No Restart Problems : Well, my xperia m never had any restart problem (except once when I was in metro at rajiv chowk, that would be bcoz of loss of signal underground.) .It never even hanged or something , even when I had like 10 apps running in background(Whatsapp, evernote, foneclay. Aldicko, etc..)
2. Extreme Heating.??? No way : The phone DOESN,T GETS HOT as said by some here. Yes , it becomes slightly warm while playing games with whatsapp and downloading in background, but it never gets too warm even. The warmest I felt it was when I was playing TR2 while charging… yet I wasn’t what should be called hot.
3 Camera : camera is what I would say is .. somewhat lacking. I have the c1904 model,the pics were good enough and flash does its job in low light … but camera is definitely somewhat lacking.
4. Battery : About this, I can say that I played temple run 2 for about 1 hr yesterday (was waiting for train :P) and my battery dropped from 61% to 35% in that time. And I did notice that the batter drops about 4% for each hour of songs played. So far I can easily get 1 to 1.5 days of normal usage(web surfing, whatsapp, games, songs, etc)
5. Display : The display is good, it is nowhere near terrible, but it isn’t also what u would call awesome, if anything, its quite decent for a 13 k phone. I haven’t seen galaxy core’s display so couldn,t compare with that. I would say ascend P1 has the best display in 13k range..
6. Looks..: Well my white xperia m looks great , classy even..  None of that boring galaxy designs.. :P (Personal Opinion).
7. Audio : Well .. its sony… what would u expect. The walkman app is grt. Headphones provided are decent enough, but if u are a music buff.. u would have to buy some expensive headphones . for normal guys.. the headphones provided should be enough. There is xLoud, clear Audio+ , etc .
So to summarise it all my xperia definitely doesn’t have any restart problem , none of that extreme overheating, that I was seeing being repeated over and over here and overall I am quite happy with mah choice.
PS: for people saying that galaxy core is better than xperia m , well that would be saying like I would want a pc with Pentium 4 and nvidia 8400 gs rather than one having intel i5 and gtx, just bcoz former has slightly better display. Becoz display in xperia m is nowhere terrible and infact quite decent.
harish, 05 Sep 2013is there bravia engine in M or not available ,pls anybody tell me who uses sony MThere's No Bravia Engine.. fof Xperia M
is there bravia engine in M or not available ,pls anybody tell me who uses sony M
preshit nsk, 05 Sep 2013Nd finally buy this beauty.. Everything is working well. No pbom no issues anywell.. Luv this ... morePlease post ur reviews after using it well
First increase ur volume to full
& tell ur phone restarts or not
Take screenshot nd see it restarts or not
Open ur cam
Touch ur photo gallery icon
Nd see ur phone restarts or not
How much internal memory present in ur m
Is there any blue tint on ur m's display
Nd finally buy this beauty.. Everything is working well. No pbom no issues anywell.. Luv this phn. U cn must buy m without any query.. Camera as well as perfect but sound quality is to awsome. Net speed fast than other. Just comment from xperia m.
I am using this phone from past 2 weeks.. its battery sucks. i am not using any internet and i am not listening to music also but still battery back up coming not even a day...
Rocky Rajput, 04 Sep 2013Ok brothers thank u for replies Ur replies cleared my so many quests nd worries M. Going t... moreDude all Sony xperia ms have this restarting issue not only me as you can see others also facing this issue check in comment section, excluding camera and display this phone has mind blowing performance good build quality etc but there is no phone in this range has this hardware so go ahead and buy this or buy desire X don't go for Samsung core
Mr Frodo, 04 Sep 2013any solution for the restarting problem...??? in my xperia m the screen goes blue and then it ... moreI think they may release update in future to fix this crashing issue or root it and install custom Rom so u never face this problems and internal memory will also increase above 2gb and performance will increase even more, developers cook Rom for this phone in 1 or 2 months as it's still a new phone so wait, I'm also rooted and waiting roms to release
my first andriod! my first sony!
got an additional sony headphone(supra aural type) worth Rs 1500/- as onam offer :))
Bought this device yesterday C1905.
but when i removed it's back-cover it showed 1700mah (Model-BA900)of battery.
Guys is it right or any problem?????
plz help meee
shubh90, 04 Sep 2013try updating whatsapp at google play.. i had the same prob... updated it,.. now wrks fine.. :) thanks dear, it's working now...
raj.50, 04 Sep 2013pls tell which is good core or lumia 520 or xp m. can anybody post the pics of XP m in outd... moreThere's no flash light in 520 . & the ram is just 512 mb. If you see the galaxy core the pixel density of the screen is lesser than the xp m. So you can better choose xperia M...