AnonD-273601, 13 Jun 2014If the battery is non removable then how to replace it??You can replace battery in Sony service center!
I am a Sony user:)
Somebody plz tell its price cuz I cant find it any where except the Internet and its really high
full battery charge is 90% why is no 100% when is charged plss tell..
AnonD-273601, 13 Jun 2014If the battery is non removable then how to replace it??Just send to factory
I brought a sony xperia m2 On last saturday from sony showroom thrissur.iwant to know about how to make a video call..please help me to do do..
3dw, 10 Jun 2014how to restart my m2 phone? need advise immediately...thanksI think you should hold the power button for about 7-10 seconds and then it will reboot itself
Camera 8/10 many people say this camera is over sharp, but its fine to me. Good quality camera with many feature
Front facing camera 1/10 cant do any thing. Really disappointed
the one word to describe the phone overall: Excellent. It's been around a week since i've bought this phone and here are a few important points interested but confused buyers like me can refer to:
1. Battery life= 10/10. Once charged fully, with average usage such as music, videos, whatsapp, social networking, web browsing, calling, texting etc, the phone wont go under 25% even after a whole day. With the same usage on an iphone you will be under 10% within less than 10 hours (according to my experience on having an iphone 4s for two and half years).
2. Performance: 10/10. Hasn't lagged or slowed down at all. Web and social networking is very fast. Smooth functioning. Slight heating at the back when used for long but if you put a case on, you wont feel that.
3. Calling and Texting: 8/10. Speaker quality while on call is clear and loud. Texting however takes awhile to adjust due to the small spacebar provided on screen but not a huge problem.
4. Audio and Video: 9/10. The screen clarity is good but not the best if compared to other products however normal and HD videos are still up to the mark. Speakers are very loud but not the loudest.
5. Design and body: 10/10. Feels and looks very premium. One can't easily tell that it's a cheaper phone in terms of cost and looks like it's worth much more.
Conclusion: I would say, if you need a new phone and have a lower budget, not a hardcore smartphone gamer but want a phone with good performance and results in the points i mentioned above, recommended.