Cannot update to 4.4 KitKat after hitting update, it reboots the starts to update maybe... and after a while it reboots again to the old version, with a message: cannot update, please try again. Always the same....
after a year using xperia m2, i think that it's the best smartphone i've ever had. there's not much error and it should be a great smartphone with best price.
sony xperia m2 dual notification light doesn't working after update 4.4.4. please solution
This is definitely a no-go. I got mine 4 months ago and this is the second time it just won't power on. The worst thing is that the phone had to be sent back to the manufacturer for repair in both cases, which takes approximately 2 weeks. (!!) I had another, smaller issue with it after I encrypted my data in March, which messed up some of the settings.
This phone is just really unstable and unreliable, it is highly recommended that you stay away from it, unless you want to spend your lifetime waiting for warranty repair.
Hey Guys Hepl Me !!!! Sony M2 Not Receving Call Perfectly , Any one solve problem - I receving call , the call is disconnected every time
slow due to lack of ram , hopefully lollipop will fix the issue , i have the same problem as well.
first the rear camera is very good but the front camera is not nice in dark 2.speaker also super3 if hear in headset you will feel there is hometheatre in ur ear3 the phone slightly heats if you r not a selfie lover blindly go for it trust me
I have Xperia M2 since 11 Months, here is some my review on this Phone:-
1. Phone built quality is very Good, specially its design. Mine is of Purple Colour.
2. Its Sound quality is awesome but after 10 months my mobile sound gets slow I don't know why.
3. Approx all games runs very smoothly without any lag..
4. Its screen size is perfect.
5.Internal Memory is sufficient. Inbuilt is 8 GB and for user it is about 4.5GB.
6.Its Processing is fast.
7. My phone never hangs. If someone experiencing it then he should update it to KITKAT.
8. After updating it to KITKAT version just reset the phone in Factory Setting. Then it will run as smooth as Butter hehe.
9. It has a heating problem which I think cannot be resolved.
10.Battery Backup is awesome and double awesome after using Stamina Mode.
11. Its Camera Quality is not upto the mark. As any Nokia/Samsung Mobile of 5MP gives more clear picture than M2.
My Xperia M2 sound gets slow in just 10 Months.
Whay may be the problem can anyone suggest???