Anonymous, 17 Mar 2015How about screen rotation?some people said ut doesnt work?is this true....yes is true , screen rotation dont work and the sound is not good.
Anonymous, 16 Mar 2015hi guys wats e internal storage available for personal use in the M2,am looking at my options ... more4.9gb exactly available out of 8gb.the camera is great,real great if u can tweak the settings...its a paisa vasool phone-great screen,very good camera...and it has otg support,nfc,screen mirroring,dlna,great camera apps...this phone rocks.
and yeah,it is the father of battery life.the best budget phone.period.
guys xperia m2 single sim variant available
in kerala there only m2 dual
i want xperia m2 (2303)
poor camera both back and front ... speaker not sounds good .. the only thing i like is the batery .. long lasting
Well I have got this phone everything is good apart from Google Chrome browser so I downloaded skyfire browser which is a whole lot better
hi guys wats e internal storage available for personal use in the M2,am looking at my options on whether 2 buy it o not???
Anonymous, 11 Mar 2015This phone goes down on a lot and there are few good points in my opinion. (The opinions expre... moreMan,is this your first time having android phone? We dont Complain things such reminder or such else. Dont you know play store? I think you need to learn more about android man. This phone actually amazing, and able to do everything you complain about
prathe, 08 Mar 2015no Almost every phones are made in China including iphonesiphones are desinged in usa california but assembeld in china
Anonymous, 11 Mar 2015This phone goes down on a lot and there are few good points in my opinion. (The opinions expre... moreLol
So much time and effort to try to write something that makes you look like an expert and this only shows you never had a smartphone....
Sorry, but I can't comment anything else.
Oh, by the way, the micro sim does lock with your finger.
I baught new xperia m2 yesterday.amazing experience with this device. Looking good & fast also. I love it.
This phone goes down on a lot and there are few good points in my opinion. (The opinions expressed by me are my impression of the M2 device as a consumer who has used this device.)
On the positive: Large screen, tough Gorilla glass, and external SIM and MicroSD ports. Dedicated camera button on side of phone and volume control button.
On the negative:
1) Out of the box: There is no organiser which is shameful for this type of phone, just a calendar and some time-consuming configuring to be down before an alarm sounds.
2) There is a lot of subscribing to various things in order to get features to work, which involve some serious privacy issues regarding data collection.
3) The messaging system falls down heavily on many fronts and is totally different than what would be expected. There is no specific in-box or outbox, just a list of the recent contacts and small little arrows. No "message sent" notification popup went sending. Many M2 buyers will be in for more than a few surprises here. Very poor here and messy. You also have to focus on whether you are on the messaging page or the phone page, because they are coloured the same.
4) A recent and time-consuming upgrade just produced the added effect of having a note pad—wow!
5) No dedicated microphone app, just a Google voice microphone recognition for web pages. Voice recordings must be done in message mode when sending a attachment. Then it is recorded in to a list or recordings.
6) Micro SIM card will not press in and lock with finger, you must use a pointer or go to your retailer to have it inserted to get it in a lot further before it will retain.
7) Does not come with MicroSD card. This must be bough separate.
8) Some apps upgrades can only be downloaded through WI-FI. This is stated clearly when trying to upgrade.
9) Tool app is poor. Includes basic calculator, no conversion app and expensive Mega-byte eating update app. Neo reader and backup app.
Overall, this is a very clumsily phone to set up. E.G. No Gmail or Browser app on home page. They have to be taken and moved from the settings page and more. Hardly impressive. Despite having a dedicated PC software, the M2 requires that certain upgrades happen out of the phone's credit, not through a PC! A Nokia Xpress Music 5310 would be ten times better if it had a bigger screen. It was released as far back as Feb 2007. The M2 can hardly be considered a step forward in over half a decade, where other phones have surpassed it on usability and set up. Marks out of ten— five.
Anonymous, 07 Mar 2015Buy The M2Buy the prime camera is far superior also removable battery
guys google play store is not coming mobile :o i'm using it from 18 mnths suddenly from 1hr it was missing?
can u help me?